Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 18:48:45
Page:  1 
I am gonna Rogue PrinceOfCheese Started by: RevanIzSuper on Mar 11, '08 19:23
Kill me. I am dangerous threat. I am gonna kill PrinceOfCheese and then Cab_Tufting. I have been viciously plotting for hours now, and in a few moments the plan will ensue.

You will not know what hit you. You are full of fear PoC. Full of it. I see you in your house going...

"Oh no. I am full of fear. Full of it."

and then I say

"Lol you are."

Then you went

"How did you get in my home and why did you just say lol?!?"

I am now part of the IWKYBYAAPF! You will never know what it means. I have Blackmail on all of you. Do not get me wrong. I am the nice sort of Rogue. Most of them would not just come out and tell you of your demise... not me however. I have class.

Now you probaly all saying to youselves

"h0mfg. How can I stop this!?!"

Well... how you can do it, is merely send me $1,000 in cash money. Right now. CP WILL GO DOWN! That is right PoC and Zephyr. Count your minutes. Because, BOOOM you will be dead. Dead like a fucking mule who has been shot in the head and then ran over multiple times.
Report Post Tip
I would comment here but I cannot afford $1k and also I am younger than you. I know my place.

The young man walks off with an almost tearful look on his place.
Report Post Tip
"You will live my friend. Skepta did nothing wrong, yet. All of these people who I will kill are all paranoid fuckers who are so afraid of death that they must resort to being gay. The society frowns on these people, and so I frown on these people"

Revan laughs like SANTA CLAUSE
Report Post Tip
Revan, you need major medication - shall I make you an appointment with a psychiatrist?
Report Post Tip
"Me and my crew of the underground have came up with a price that each of you will pay. This is almost as stupid and ridiculous as all of the other laws that our friends in power have created. I know, I know. But, at least my hair is nice and fluffy. Okay, will my underground legions please come up and show yourselves? We are very dangerous guys, so please step one foot back."

Two guys wearing robes come up with there outdated water pistols and begin moaning like ghosts. One of them jumps and so PrinceOfCheese runs away crying, knowing that he could get very wet (not like he already is wet from fear. Haha!).

"Okay thank you my dastardly cretins. Now here are the prices!"

Prices 4 Da Legions of Evil

Stupid Crew Leaders: $200,000

Cool Crew Leaders: $1,000

Stupid People: $1,000

Cool People: $100,000

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"The Stupid people are the wimpy CP and Cab_Tufting (AND SPROZZA) who is cleary not one and the cool people are all the rest!"
Report Post Tip
I make a motion that we forgo the 48 hour rule for this asshat. Personally, I don't want him littering these streets for two whole days.

All in favor?
Report Post Tip
"Bullseye. I am upping you price from $200,000 to $400,000."

Revan pulls out his water pistol and puts it up near Bullseyes face!
Report Post Tip
She laughs and shakes her head

Revan always there when you need a good laugh. Good show.
Report Post Tip
"Okay... probaly not the best time to ahem... ask, but, who will allow me in their family? I am very loyal and once you get past the 'I will leave your family and go rogue when I get bored' thing. You would learn to love me!"

Revan jumps on to one of his many cattle and goes "lolz"
Report Post Tip
Let's see...

1. "I am very loyal"

2. "I will leave your family and go rogue when I get bored"

Oh yeah, every CL dreams of having an HQ full of guys like you... and then they wake up in a cold sweat.
Report Post Tip
"Bullseye. You do know fighting with me is like fighting with a big, hot, and steamy metal wall. Even if you win - you still look like a fucking retard. But, hey! I am sure every family can have a retard who can't understand the concept of ignoring the idiot. Nearly everybody else is doing it. Why can't you?"

With that, Revan runs off, flocking his cattle in to the many pastures in Philidelphia.
Report Post Tip
"That hurt. I couldn't stand why you did that Ellis. I gave you so much respect. Was it me dissing your babys daddy. If so I am sorry. I will now be killing you aswell. Everybody from Ellis' family will be asked. Nay! Forced to give me a massive amount of money."

Circles in to a circle with his two VERY DANGEROUS friends and then releases.

"Okay. Our amount is... One... million... dollars. This should be sent to my bank account by Mar 12, '08 1:15. Do not forget that time. Revan out."

Revan jumps in to a giant ditch and dissapears for the moment.
Report Post Tip
Glances at PrinceOfCheese and nods his head toward IncogRevan.

Can we bury him? I think that would be more fun than watching another tale of Revan unfold.
Report Post Tip
I doubt he'll last much more than 24 hours.

Remeber kids threating to kill crew leaders can be hazardous to your health.
Report Post Tip
I am actually stupidly cool so $300k is the correct amount, I won't pay it though 'coz I'm dead hard, and I smirk tabs, me!

And I've got bugger all money!
Report Post Tip
Okay. Who is going to make me a picture for my profile!?!
Report Post Tip
http://www.peoriadefense.com/photo_host/TheJessicaAlbaExperiment_A970/DavidHasselhoffsaysyousuck_thumb.jpg

FTW.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I am gonna Rogue PrinceOfCheese
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL