Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 21:15:15
Page:  1 
Drunk Witness Statement Started by: Rhuarc on Mar 12, '08 06:47
I woke up this morning, put on my best suit and headed out to Torres Diner in Las Vegas. Whilst enjoying my bacon and egg muffin, washing it down with a strong mug of coffee, I notice the Tribune on the chair next to me.

A New Auth in Sin City

As I read, it becomes apparent that the 13th are back, this time in Las Vegas, this time with Ellis at their helm and Curiosity (son of the late Vodoo) at his side.

I continue to flick through the paper, Crimson get's made, now will he get laid?, AntonioAdrona set's up the West~Coast~Syndicate, there's plenty going on in the world and as I turn the page, out of the corner of my eye, I see a young man, lying on the floor, scribbling furiously on a piece of paper. He's wearing ripped up jeans, a trilby hat and an old looking T-Shirt with the words I swear officer, she was awake!

I get up, put down a twenty and thank Martin for the food. I walk out on to the street and walk over to the kid.

As I get closer, I can smell the fumes, this kid is smashed! I'm practically standing on him and he's not noticed me yet

"Hey, kid, you OK?"

He looks up but only briefly, his eyes are distant, his lips are moving, mumbling, repeating something so as not to forget what he wants to write down.

"Hey kid, what's wrong, have you seen something?"

He writes down one last word and hands me the paper, eyes pleading, his face is dirty and he has a cut above his nose.

"Pleaze, take dis, take it n tell em, they lead and they dun care! I saw . . . . . . but I don't know about nuffing, nuffin! NUFFIN! And you" he says pointing at me "You can just go to the hell for all we care, that's right dumnee."

I take the paper as he falls to the ground, asleep or dead, I was unsure whether I should be kicking his ass or helping him up so I decide to leave him. The writing is just about legible:

New York:

You witnessed "fierceOnSpeech" baste himself in cottage cheese and do the funky chicken!

You witnessed "EvenNoirTint" dress all in black and dance like an Egyptian!

In his drunken state, the kid has spelt the names wrong . . .
Report Post Tip
That took me a while, which is relatively depressing considering they were leaders, and there is a limited choice of leaders... I do like the PrinceOfCheese anagram, it's good. The Intervention one is a bit hazy for me though! EvenNoirTint?? Very nice though, I enjoyed the read. Is noir a colour or something?
Report Post Tip
I believe Noir is a genre of film with a dark or disturbing tone.
Report Post Tip
It all happened so quickly, it was only when looking back I realised that he was so hard to understand, not only because the kid was drunk, he spoke in a heavy French accent!

"I believe Noir would be French for black."

:)
Report Post Tip
I believe what you all believe as I have no beliefs of my own. Thus I am a Christian. And a believing one at that.
Report Post Tip
I believe i am now confused. Not about the noir.. about whatever he said.
Report Post Tip
Intervention and Prince of Cheese, are you sure about this ?

This guy must have been off his face !
Report Post Tip
Outrageous claims! This must be a false statement! Surely these upstanding gents that run our world would not perform either of these acts?? Surely???
Report Post Tip
In my haste, I missed the writing on the back!

You witnessed "SirCutey" dress up in womans clothes and practice lines from pretty woman!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Drunk Witness Statement
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL