Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 01:36:23
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
I feel the need Started by: ZebedeeMcZebFace on Nov 15, '20 16:37

"My man I don't know about you but there's always going to be a gap. No matter how much money I make, how many cars I own, houses I live in. I'm still a crook. Certain bars no matter what the ones where the high class folks go the lawyers, those types. Won't let me in. Guy like me sends the wrong message to those places. Ever since Prohibition ended they don't like us rumble tumble folks."

Report Post Tip

I feel the need of getting a girl to be a sugar-daddy for as soon as I get rich.

Am I to hungry for this or is it it only a need I have, I dont know, nothing sexual about this, just want if the time comes helping a young girl to get a great and thankfull girl faster getting into a good position in her life if not anyone else could help her, her name is sara.

Report Post Tip

Thank you for sharing that Wolf, very cool.

To the topic on hand, I feel like it would be nice if we had "power hours" or something of that sort. Ain't no self respecting mobster with the strength to carry a lot of drugs selling weed or 'shrooms or any low sellers, because why would they? The money is in the white and the brown.

It is but a mere suggestion, but perhaps it could be looked upon by someone who could actually make something happen with such a thing.

Report Post Tip

certainly like the idea of power hours, it's very interesting

Wolf, you worry me, you sound like a groomer!  but each to their own

Report Post Tip
I’m not sure what people are calling a ‘power hour’ is exactly but I definitely feel that if a city happens to get a few new members ‘made’ into this thing of hours the demand for coke would go up. I read stories of a time when Philly was famous for the non stop demand for marijuana. Maybe if a city suffers massive decline with no employment demand for alcohol and heroin may rise. There was a time when there were known traditional drug routes but this saw to the decline of unpopular cities.

There is definitely a demand for certain drugs in certain cities at certain times. The prices currently just don’t reflect that. After all a smart gangster with prior knowledge of 5 new madeguys in a city coming up would be there ready with premium cocaine.
Report Post Tip

I understand what you're saying Norman but the point is, that very few, if any of us deal in the green after receiving the city hall medal.

And perhaps we could do something with it, to enhance the visitors to these shores experience.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I feel the need
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL