Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 02:21:20
Page:  1 
Night Airlines Extraction Started by: Johnny_Burtolini on Nov 15, '20 21:00
After almost two full days, Johnny finally got to watch three cars of pilots and attendants pull up to man the planes and get them to Chicago. Johnny struck a match, casting light
And shadow across his face that the fading glow of the sun could not illuminate anymore. Within the hour their flight check was finished and the loud roar of the engines and propellers could be heard across the freshly cleared tarmac and echoing from the hangars. His guards got the cars ready to leave and others joined him back in the private plane they rode in on. "Alright guys, load up your gear and let's head back to Chicago...im missing the Mansion."

The pilot climbed aboard and came over to Johnny, "Mr. Burtolini, its a pleasure to make your acquaintance and to fly for you. I am Captain Jack Rowland, I flew in the great war and I have over twenty years of flying experience under my belt. I hope to give you a smooth flight and get you home nice and quick." The pilot was charming, a man in his late 40s with with a friendly and dashing smile. The young blonde flight attendant had been staring at him since they got out of separate cars. Johnny looked to her and nodded her off, "Get me a bottle of scotch, love...and a fresh cold Coke." She whisked away to grab him a bottle of Scotch and the loud hiss of a freshly popped Coke top could be heard shortly after. He grabbed them with a thanks and began to drink. Shortly after, they planes were taking off and they were on their way to Chicago.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Night Airlines Extraction
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL