Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 15:16:16
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Level progress. Started by: Tommy-Capello on Nov 20, '20 04:03

Wanting to see your level or experience has been suggested before time and time again and it has always been declined. But what I'm asking for is not a level or progress bar but instead a special location where you can travel to reveal your current level progress for a fee.

Torn does a thing where you travel to China you can visit the fortune teller who will tell you your experience for a price. I think that system could work here but only if we had New Orleans back. Go to New Orleans and travel to a Voodoo Priestess who lives out in the swamp deep in the Bayou. Why a Voodoo priestess? Well to keep the mysterious factor of the game.

What makes this stand out is the trip itself you need to pay for it and it will always increase every time you do it. Because it is a difficult trip and dangerous trip it will cost a lot of money idk how much but it should cost maybe 2 credits for the Trip. During the trip there should be a random % chance of getting attacked by crocodiles and losing your gun and any cash you have on hand. Then you have to pay another sum of money or 2 more credits to the priestess which will increase as you move up in level. There will also be a hidden % that she is bullshitting and will give you an incorrect number off by a couple of percentages or just a flatout wrong number.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I always wanted to see the progression being readily available to the players. It makes the grind so much easier, and to be honest -- I don't really see the reason why it should be hidden for us.

Personally -- I would rather have an option to pay 2-5 Credits per month (like timers package) to have that bar visible throughout the month. 

On the other hand, however, I have no problems with this suggestion. Maybe scrap the idea of 'flat out wrong number' -- but yeah. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I also like the idea of having it. Even it were a credit based perk, or some fee involved. If you are against it, you dont have to have it. If you like it you can. Win/Win. Which lets be honest, is rare to find around here. No downside that I can see, plus more credits or IG cash is being spent.

Report Post Tip

I think these are great ideas and it would drive up the players time when they see how close they are or much further they need to work  to get that next unit and if it was credit base then they have to option to purchase that and get to those 60 units without guessing.  

Report Post Tip

Excellent post!  I hope these ideas are taken into consideration.

Report Post Tip
I believe when you reach the 4th and 9th units, progress is shown at the bottom of the screen. But progress shown for every unit or level is seomtinhg I would like to see.
Report Post Tip

I think the easiest way for this would probably be example the Achievement/bookkeeper perk allow the current bar on the 60s list when your at the unit level before promo (example 34,39,44...) to be on while that perk is activated to have it there even when your at example 36 units

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Level progress.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL