Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 04:33:41
Page:  1 
Chicago Expands Started by: Dawn_ on Nov 23, '20 21:28

Dawn_ knew the time was approaching when she would have to reduce her crew members.  She contemplated on what type of moves she would have to make to accomplish this and benefit the city.   She called her sister EstherScarpati in to talk it over with her.  They came up with some ideas and after talking with Salvatore_DiLorenzo, Dawn_ called a citywide meeting of the Crew Leaders to get their opinions.

Dawn present the plan that EstherScarpati  would be moving her operation to Northside joining Salvatore_DiLorenzo and a deserving auth for Frank-Rosario under her in The Loop, giving two crews in each city the opportunity to grow.

NathanExplosion said it was a wonderful idea that this will even out the districts and give us 6 CLs total

Cinnamon said “ Perfect” and Salvatore_DiLorenzo said ]” Sounds good to me. 

It was a very productive meeting, even more so with everyone in agreement.

Dawn_ and Esther spend the rest of the morning talking about their journey together so far as Dawn help her pack up a few things. 

Later that afternoon they made their way back to the Mansion, called Frank-Rosario into the office.

When Frank arrived Dawn offered to fix himself a drink and asked him to have a seat.

Frank made his way over to the bar, pours himself a shot of bourbon, downed it then poured another shot and sat down.

Dawn walks over to the bar, pours a little apple-pie moonshine into a glass, takes a sip and starts walking back to the table, looking dead into Frank’s eyes.

We both have the same vision on how we would like things to be.  We both embrace mafia concepts and values.  I’ve always admired your strong commitment to family,

Frank I like the way things are going in this thing of ours.  Our kin have been close for a very long time.  With more confidence that any of our kin has ever had I would like to give you the opportunity to set up your own operation.   Dawn takes a seat directly in front of Frank and waits for his response.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

I very much early congratulate you on the position of Godmother Chairman Dawn! It is a pleasure to soon see you achieve the role that eludes most mobsters in our life.

However, I must say.. Giving authorization to setup to mr Rosario, no offense to him, as I don't know him, you, or any inner-workings of Chicago, seems very, very strange. Chicago sits at 6 crew leaders, nothing crazy about that, other than the fact of Esther and Salvatore don't make a complete crew between both of them, they're both not even at 50% capacity.

I feel like this was a promise you made to someone, which is reasonably fair and I mean no disrespect in this.. But giving an additional person a 30 person headquarters when three crew leaders in your city aren't even half full is putting me into a bit of confusion.

That is just an outsiders look. I wish you, mr Rosario and the rest of Chicago well. Congratulations.

Report Post Tips: 12 / Total: $400,000 Tip

Walking past Dawn_ office he heard his name called out.  It was Dawn calling his name in a tone that he knew she uses when she is serious about something.  He closed his eyes and exhaled, he thought quickly what did he forget.  Then he shook his head as he couldn't recall anything that wasn't done.  He turned and headed towards her office as he smiled he knew that he might be sent to speak to some dead beat about not doing what they were instructed to do.   He entered her office and sat down as Dawn poured herself a drink and gulped it down then poured another and sat down.   

Frank then wonder what was it that she needed a drink, She didn't even bother to pour him a drink.  She gave him a nod to make one for himself.  The last time someone needed a drink to tell him something it was about his brother Carmine who had been murdered.   He walked over and poured himself a small shot  then another and then sat down in front of her.  He looked at her waiting to see what was on her mind as she looked at him.  Her piercing eyes were looking straight into his and he knew that this was going to be something serious.  

"Whats the deal boss?"

As Dawn spoke Frank started to nod and as he agreed that they both loved the life, then to his surprise she asked him what does he think about starting up his own operations.  Frank sat his drink down then looked into her eyes waiting for the punch line as she was always telling a joke or pulling his leg.  

"Are you serious?  I mean, wow! Yeah um sure, wow I would love that opportunity.  Yes, yes thank you.  I will not let you down."

Frank for the first time became speechless and a little emotional as he smiled at Dawn just nodding his head yes.   He picked his drink up and to a sip and then finished it looking Dawn with his boyish looking smile.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dawn knew that Frank-Rosario would be up for the task.  He's hard work was paying off.  She knew not only her but his generations before him would be very proud. 

She went over to the bar picked up the bottle Frank had poured from came back to the table and poured him another shot.

She knew that everyone was waiting in the restaurant for him so she asked him what he would be naming his new organization. 

Report Post Tip

Dawn looked at Frank and asked him a few questions but her last was about what was going through his mind, and as he fumbled through his thoughts he told her how he would ensure that The Outfit would stand ready under her direction and march to the beat of her drum and follow her guidelines and embrace her instructions.   

Dawn paused and smirked as she asked did he just call his crew The Outfit.   Frank nodded and explained that they were a mix of several nationalities sown together and designed to do whatever she needed them to do like an Outfit. 

Report Post Tip

Dawn told Frank-Rosario that The Outfit was a very appropriate name for his crew.  She congratulated him one more time and told him to follow her.

She knew that the other members and guest were waiting for him.

Report Post Tip

Frank stood up and walked with Dawn he asked where were they going?

Report Post Tip

Dawn told Frank-Rosario just to follow her.

When they arrived and went inside the restaurant everyone was waiting to voice their well wishes.  Dawn and Frank mingled with some of the people for awhile them Dawn told Frank she had to leave to enjoy his celebration.

He knew of her plans on murdering the NPC Godfather. She planned this because she knew he was the guest of honor and couldn't leave.

Dawn knew that if anything happened to her Uncle_Fester and Frank would handle things.

She went over to EstherScarpati told her she was ready.  Esther also knew exactly what Dawn needed to do,  she hugged, kissed her and wished her good luck.

Dawn quietly leaves the restaurant

Report Post Tip

Truly glad to see how our beloved city grows and being an even better and nice city.

"Congrats Frank-Rosario, it seems like its gonna be a great day and really are glad to see this coming and wishes you well on your coming journey along with us"

Report Post Tip

Frank handed WolfTheWanderer a cigar 

Thanks I greatly appreciate the warm and wells wishes coming from you Wolf.  I hope that we can conduct a lot of business together my friend. 

Sal knew what was going to happen in the next few days and he was ready. He had already took care of a present that he would give to Frank when he'll be set up in The Loop. He heard the news and prepared the car. He drove to the restaurant and entered the spot. It was crowdy, like a Hollywood he thought to himself. All these famous mobsters and people he knew, were all here to celebrate the day. 
He saw Frank talking to someone, he took off his coat and hat and approached him. Frank excused himself from his company and reached his arms out as Salvatore approached him. They hugged and welcomed each other.

"Frank, my dear friend, I'm here to congratulate you on this wonderful day. You deserve your own crew. You have worked hard with Dawn and proved yourself. Heres a gift from me and my crew." Sal gave a box of new Cuban cigars to Frank. 

Indifference arrived at the party a little late as usual.  He had been holed up in the Deathklok crew quarters moshpitting against the walls to the lasted EP album.  Important things were happening in Chicago and he knew that the city was in good hands.  He was happy to see that the people of the city were busy celebrating and having a good time - as they should.  He wondered why some people from other cities cared how many openings they had and shrugged.  Moving on... it was time to celebrate.

"Frank-Rosario, I wish you the best of luck in your new role as a leader.  I have thoroughly enjoyed watching this city come together.  I am sure that your guidance will continue to lead us down a path towards prosperity!"

Indifference walked over to the bar and grabbed a shot of whisky.  He slammed it back, grabbed another one and a beer to tie him over for the next 3-5 minutes as he goes to celebrate with his city mates.

Report Post Tip

Frank was happy to see his pal @ Salvatore_Dilorenzo walking towards him.  Frank started walking towards Sal and shook his hand.  

Wow Brother I'm glad you could make it, I greatly appreciate you taking time out to swing by, how the hell are you?   

Sal was doing well and after Sal Congratulated Frank he hand Frank a box of Cubans.  Frank thanked him as he lit one up right then and there. They talked for a few more minutes as Sal took a drink from a waitress walking by.   Then @ Indifference walked up and congradulated Frank.

Thanks man, like you I'm looking forward to prosperity for our city also, infact I hope that we can conduct some business together some time soon as I have a few operations coming down the pipe and everyone knews I love family.   

Indifference, Frank and Sal spoke for a few minutes and then Indifference shook hands with Frank then went to get a drink.  Sal went looking for Dawn and Frank moved around the room greeting other guest.     

Report Post Tip

This is fabulous news and under your stewardship, I'm sure the fine city of Chicago will continue to prosper.

Many congrats to Frank too, long overdue sir, salute!

Zeb goes back to organising his version of the hunger games, only with Izzy's racoons.

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chicago Expands
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL