Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 23:14:09
Page:  1 
Maple Syrup Distribution: The Sequel Started by: Honesty on Nov 24, '20 02:44

Maple syrup has always consumed Honesty's lineage. Some of his ancestors were maple alcoholics, some of them lost their jobs, their families and their livelihood for maple syrup. Oddly enough, one of Honesty's ancestors, Honestea, was a devout tea worshipper and even established a tea religion. Of course, this was ludicrous, as the only acceptable house of liquid worship is maple syrup. However, one particular ancestor took maple syrup by its reins and made a living out of it. The Maple Syrup Distribution company had been set up in Philadelphia not too long ago and Honesty thought it was a perfect opportunity to make like a maple phoenix and rise the company from the sticky rubble and tasty ashes. For very obvious reasons, blueberry maple syrup is an abhorrent creation and would not be tolerated within the newly built Maple Syrup Distribution.

After speaking with TheMorrigan and hearing her tell the overtly Canadian mobster that he needs to shower (some things never change), she quickly laughed in his face about the idea:

"Ha! A maple syrup business? I have no idea why you would even believe that would work", @TheMorrigan said in an almost incomprehensible British accent, not helped by the fact that she was munching on crumpets and some weird things called crisps and sipping tea. 

"Well, just like how I don't understand how you fail sooooo many OCs and learned how to accept this trait of yours, you should learn how to accept maple syrup into your life." Honesty said while standing behind a wall as to not receive any possible throwable object. TheMorrigan then realised that this business venture of Honesty would be the perfect way to get him out of The Phantoms' HQ permanently. She agreed to let Honesty run with his flock of Canadians (gaggle? herd? blessing?) and start his own family. Honesty thanked TheMorrigan for her blessing and disappeared into the horizon... only to come back with materials to build the HQ right next to ThePhantoms' HQ.

Report Post Tip

Sighing once he returned to her side with materials for his new home, she glanced over at the location he had picked out. "Did it really have to be THIS close to our headquarters?" she said with a slight teased voice. Her arms folded slightly as her eyes wandered over to the workmen starting building preparations and she let out a soft sigh. "I may or may not miss your loud ass around, it'll be a lot more quieter that's for sure! I know whatever happens you'll build a close tight family Detroit can rely on with your quirkiness and enthusiasm. Don't scare them off!" she said with a small grin. "Congratulations!" 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Maple Syrup Distribution: The Sequel
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL