Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 09:38:44
Page:  1 
Velvet's Burlesque Lounge Started by: Velvet on Nov 24, '20 04:10

After working at her Don’s High Market Clothing retail store, Velvet walked back to the headquarters, the night was chilly with a slight mist of rain, the street lamps were lit, fellow gangsters attempting to pick pocket and get caught and dragged down dark alley way’s. Velvet shook her head as she heard screams coming from the back alley.

Lowering her head with a smirk on her face she tilts her hat lower, she smooths out her trench coat tucking her bun under the hat, hiding her curvy hourglass womanly figure avoiding further attention.

Hearing the fumbling of boots smashing down on the pavement steam rolling towards her from afar, she quickly ducks out of the way with her hand firmly on her revolver she blanches with the oncoming ruckus.

Seeing a low ball thug chasing a Real estate agent while attempting to complete a job for a family out of town knowing this was a death sentence for the thug,  screaming “Don Sam will be pissed if you don’t fucking show me the vacant apartment lot you prick! C’mere!”

Lifting her head frowing her brow and narrowing her eyes with a snarl on her face booming her voice towards the ruckus directed at the agent “Oi! Mr Barafranca what the fuck is going on?”

With a sigh of relief visible to the Real estate agent “Miss Velvet!” he picks up the pace, fear in his eyes, zipping past her panting, pained facial expression as if the poor son of a bitch was going to have a heart attack, Mr Barafranca was a well-known asset to the Selfridges,  the fact this piece of shit was attempting to mug him pissed Velvet even more she flips her trench coat on the aiming her Revolvers at this thug, the Thug slipped on his ass on the pavement attempting to back pedal.

A slight Demonic smirk arose from Velvet’s lips “Listen here you son of a bitch..” she strides towards him quick with a barrel aimed at his head and the other at his member below the belt,

“ Make quick work and fuck off outta The Old District before I make you swim with ‘da fishes, the Don that sent you hear put you on a suicide mission that means 1 outta 2 things, ya hopeless or ya fucken stupid… or both…You have 20 seconds to disappear from sight ya hear? If I see you lurking in my area, ya second head.. “

she spins the revolvers chamber compartment and pulls the trigger, the thug blanches and slams his eyes shut.

A chuckle escapes her lips “will be my first target…got is?” the young thug nods frantically almost in tears “ye..ye..yes ma’am Miss Velvet! Thank you..” he stutters and bolts back up the street slipping arse over a few times, Velvet chuckles and places the revolvers back into her trench coat as she slips it back on walking over to Mr Barafranca, dusting herself off.

“So.. Bara, mind if I call you Bara? This vacant lot of apartments that thug mentioned… is it still free?”

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $270,000 Tip

Mr. Barafranca blinks in disbelief of what he witnessed, adjusts his tie and clears his throat.
"Ahem.. yes.. firstly thank you Miss Velvet, my you've grown since I last saw you with your Mother, she'd be proud of you and how strong you've become...To answer your question, yes the block on Elfreth's alley is still for sale" he pauses momentarily "fancy a viewing? Must admit it's in dire need of a facelift" rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

Velvet mildly jolts at the mention of her mother, a memory of seeing her mother in the casket pale and cold... she looks at the floor holding back the surge of sadness, she adjusts her self by fixing her hat and coat. Looking up at Mr. Barafranca she pulls of a poker face Toaly and Asher taught her well, she clears her throat and nods.
" I appreciate that, means a lot... Yes it's been awhile since our first meet. I'd love to look at the property, Hard work means is all I know... I am sure Don Asher will be pleased once I tell him my plans something the district lacks"

Velvet tilts her head down and gestures Mr.Barafranca to start walking with her to view the lot, the talk of how the cities have changed for the better. How much busier the streets are with little to no fear as the civilians feel safe.

Barfranca starts to slow down as they approach the old hotel that was poorly converted to homes. Velvet notices Barsfranca's body language change to ridged, fidgeting with his tie and glasses.

Without a word Velvet gagues the building, studying, observing it's artitechure, the detail mesmerising, yes it needed a touch of paint, holes patched up, new doors and windows. She could see the potential within.
"Let's go inside Mr. Barafranca, you might walk away richer to feed those offspring of yours, I noticed Barbara has been absent from the office and the local grocer... heard she's unwell" she says dead pan while eyeing off the upper level with a spectacular balcony viewing the district.
Velvet starts walking towards to main door drinking in all the history this old rickety building must have... hookers? Raggity bar? Hostel? Hideaway?  Trying to put her finger on what the building once housed as she runs her finger over a bullet hole near the front door, looking down she see's the stained wood.
Barafranca on her heel opens the door, the heavy door swings open. He goes to open his mouth to say something

"Two hundred thousand Bara first and only offer, I'll throw a extra fifty thousand your way to assist with medical bills for dear Barb..." Velvet  quirks a brow and extends her hand.
Mr.Barafranca  looking gobsmacked, shakes hands with Velvet  and hands her they keys.
" Miss Velvet you are now a proud owner of this building I don't particularly understand your rapid decision... but I'll drop off the deeds to you in the morning...and thank you Velvet
You are indeed your mother's daughter" he walks away back home only a few houses down.

6 month's later

After 6 months of continuous renovations, travelling across country to the highest quality of finishes and furniture. Interviewing local girls and teaching them routines, storing the best grade of alcohol and drugs in the underground cellar for opening day.

Velvet places a announcement on the bulletin board across the Philadelphia that her Burlesque Lounge & Stay was officially open

The Velvet Burlesque Lounge 

We offer the most hard hard working crew's come out to enjoy high quality beverages, food and most importantly women.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Velvet was strolling the streets across numerous districts listing the upcoming bands playing at her lounge as well as up coming events

pulling out the flyer from her handbag as she puffs on her cigarette  she staples it to the notice board

Velvet's Burlesque Lounge

OCD Philly

4th January - 10th January

Band - The Speakeasy Three

Upcoming Event

Best Chef

Calling all Business owner's of Restaurants  / Food Speciality 

Think you're Chef has what it takes to be labelled the best Chef of MR?

Head down to the Lounge and speak to Velvet of Callum her Bar Manager and slot your spot for this week 

Prize 5 Credits for best participation and Parton Favourite 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Velvet's Burlesque Lounge
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL