Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 09:45:51
Page:  1 
Vision Headquaters of Detroit Started by: FOX on May 20, '11 00:12

What was vision? Sight, did it really have a meaning? Could anyone see it? View it? It obviously had to be important…it tended to be the biggest sense the majority relied on the most. But then that’s just with your eyes, isn’t there more to it? It seems like it could be a feeling or something to do with knowledge but what did I know? I am a bit of a quack yet somehow I was able to talk people in giving me vision head. Maybe I have some unhidden talent I didn’t know about.

Vision:

1. a. The faculty of sight; eyesight: poor vision.

b. Something that is or has been seen.

2. Unusual competence in discernment or perception; intelligent foresight: a leader of vision.

3. The manner in which one sees or conceives of something.

4. A mental image produced by the imagination.

Random objects were being tossed all over the place, going higher in the sky or across far distance, her family was definitely busy with practicing and goofing off as they always were. That was how tHe FrEaKs entertained, it was their job at the Circus and they all found joy from it but sometimes they tended to mess around at places or events they really shouldn’t be.  Like right now.

This was the vision headquarters, a place of business, not a place for clowning around. She needs to get work done and make sure everything meets the demands for the city of Detroit but can’t do that with everyone laughing and screaming while tossing shit in the air. It was distracting.

Why can’t y’all go to someone else’s business and go be silly there and leave me be? Sound like a good plan to you? Because it certainly sounds good to me you hooligans !” Fox started to raise her voice to make a point she meant it, “Now get out before you scare off potential customers !”

With that said one of her members breathes out a huff of fire right towards her before another slaps her face with pie. She stays still for a moment just glaring at them, they begin to worry she was real serious and started to fear for their lives. Before they started to apologize she burst into laughter and runs and grabs two pies, chases them down to smack them with the creamy whipped pies.

They all began to follow in footstep and grabbed more and more, somehow they always had an endless supply of pies just for these moments… it was always a cheerer upper. Running around flapping her arms around, Fox notices a gentleman quite well dressed, walking in. She figures he might be her for a business and points him to the sign.

Vision Headquarters of the City of  Detroit

If you would like to set up a business in Detroit you must speak with FOX and present your plans to her. She will go over them, checking to make sure they meet the standards and giving the green light to post.

DO NOT SET UP SHOP WITHOUT HER CONSENT FIRST.

“What can I do for you?”

Report Post Tip

Jordy rushed into Vision Headquarters with her usual million dollar movie star smile on her flawless face. Everything about her was perfect, from her hair to her shoes. Everywhere she went people always stopped and stared. They always wondered why a beautiful girl like her worked with circus freaks. A few were brave enough to ask. Her answer to them was always the same, "The Freaks have a special place in my heart." Little did they know under her perfect looks and good manners Jordy was a freak like the rest of them. Her oddity was feeling nothing at all. No happiness, no sadness. No emotions.

"Good morning, FOX!" Jordy said cheerfully. After years of practice it was easy for the blonde to look and sound happy. It was the only emotion she was good at faking. "How are you today, Boss? You look great. Have you lost weight? I love your shoes. Where did you buy them? It must've been at that cute little shoe store in Philly. I love that place."

As Jordy babbled on and on about shoes, clothes and shopping she wondered if FOX was paying attention. The leader of The Freaks seemed preoccupied with other thoughts. Jordy assumed FOX was busy so she got to her point.

"I have a wonderful idea for a business here in Detroit. A clothing store, but not just any clothing store. I want to sell top of the line clothes, suits, dresses, hats and shoes. I have a contact in Europe who is a friend of a friend of all the best fashion designers in the world. As you know the designers often need a little help getting their creative juices flowing. That's where we can help. If we supply them with coke they'll supply us with their new fashion lines every season. Isn't that wonderful?"

Before FOX could answer Jordy continued talking.

"I have the perfect location for the shop, old man Santino's building on the corner. I know what you're things, the old man's restaurant has been in the neighborhood for three generations and he refuses to sell the building, even after you sent some muscle over there to scare him. I went to his restaurant yesterday and had a chat with Mr. Santino. I told him I heard a rumor next time the boys from the circus visit him they're going to burn the place down. The poor old man was almost in tears. I suggested it would be better for him to sell the building and get something out of it instead of letting it burn down and lose everything. He agreed. An hour later we were at my account's office. After I paid a fair price for the building Mr. Santino signed the deed over to me."

Jordy smiled a little smugly as if she was proud of how she got the building, but she didn't feel any pride. She felt nothing.

"I have the perfect name for the clothing store. How does this sound? Neat Freaks."   

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Vision Headquaters of Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL