Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:09:25
Page:  1 
Hidden Secrets and Mirrors Started by: FOX on May 20, '11 00:13

Bobbing her head lightly she rocks her hips to the beat, swaying with the music Fox is enveloped by the sound and forgets about her surroundings. Finding herself in a trance she begins to dance all around and busts out singing, she just couldn’t help herself, she was appreciating the craft. While she was enjoying life she had not yet noticed the gathering audience; with one last spin she practically ran into a gentleman and knocked him over. Losing her balance she tumbles down with him, immediately she flourishes the man with apologizes and tries to pick herself up. Being the goof that she is she does not succeed and crashes back down, apologizing again she begins to blush causing her whole face to be cherry red. Rolling off the frazzled man allows him the chance to stand up; being a gentleman he kindly offers her a hand and helps her get up with a smile.

“Thank you, I truly appreciate the helping hand…I’m just terribly sorry I got us into this mess. I feel horrible I knocked you over, I do hope you are alright.”

Not taking a second longer, she rushes to fuse over him and checks to make sure no real harm was done. He tries to assure that he is quite alright but she is a stubborn one and insists him to sit down while she grabs him a drink.

“Seriously ma’am, I am in perfect condition so no need to worry. I thought it was quite entertaining to watch you, I couldn’t help myself but sit back and enjoy; I would have interrupted if I knew what would have happened.”

Chuckling, he was just teasing and thought the whole ordeal was just a silly mishap and found it to cheer him up.

“This is the most fun I’ve had in a long time…” Being cut off Fox still persists that everything he orders is on the house.

“I do not know what got over me, I just couldn’t help myself, I was seriously getting into it and found it be thrilling. You do not know how sorry I am, I should have been able to compose myself. I hope the events of today don’t keep you away from my place. Welcome to the Clapping Clown’s Bar ! If you need anything just let me know sir, I have everything you could possibly imagine. Here is some green fairy to start you off. ”

Smiling wide she tries to compose herself, pulling her red dress down and then pulling her hair back she gets down to business.

“I am sorry to y’all that had to see me like that; however, many of you know what a crazy person I am. Please find yourselves a seat…discuss whatever music you’d like to play and figure out what your order will be. Because guess what? FREE DRINKS FOR EVERYBODY ! I say it is time to celebrate…celebrate what you might ask…we are just admiring how wonderful life is. SO HAVE FUN ! And I mean now.”

Grinning to herself she laughs when everyone all at once starts shouting out their orders, thrilled that everyone was already starting to move on and away from her embarrassing actions. Being a freak definitely had its perks. It was hard not to laugh after they did anything.

She walks away from the entrance and makes her way through the tunnel of randomness; she liked calling the hall way that even had it written down in big bold letters on the yellow brick floor. Stepping onward she grows blinded by the various colors that vibrated off the walls and floor. It was outrageous needless to say but she loved it, there seemed to be piles upon piles of things but somehow there still seem to be room for everyone to move around freely. She had no fear that someone would be tackled down by inanimate objects; however, she didn’t know if the customers felt that fear or not. Swerving her way around she made her way to the mirror bar, smiling to herself she begins to gather her ingredients. Opening up the different compartments intertwined with in the mirrors would only give up her special touches that gave some kick to a drink or a dish. She was the only one who knew how to dance with the mirrors to give up what was hidden; she enjoyed having the compartments and had them put in in various locations. You never know what you have to hide. There were always deals to be made and she made sure she could never get caught; she was a trickster for sure.

You didn’t just join a circus and not pick up a few things…

Report Post Tip

Laughs, an goes up to fox giving her some cookies wondering if the trick cookies as well will be taken, sticking her tongue out an giggles, asks fox how are you dear?

Report Post Tip

Sweeney walks up to the front entrance door. Before opening. He reaches in his pocket and takes some pills. Thinks to himself: I better not drink.

He walks in to the feet stomping, a man on the ground. and FOX being how she aways is. Walks over to her.

I got something for you! Something that you always wanted.

He goes back outside and comes back in bringing in a life size candy cane. Rainbow colors.

I heard you like colerful things in a shape of a cane. Only for the best CL.

Smiles and takes a real drink of Mtn Dew

Report Post Tip

Incendie stands near the wall and watches the scene that FOX has created by bumping into the man. He shakes his head and smiles as FOX fusses over the man and then walks over to the bar, looking for someone to order from.

"I'd like a glass of your finest Adam's Ale... or in other words a cup of water.."

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Hidden Secrets and Mirrors
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL