Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 13:09:35
Page:  1 
A Huge Loss. Started by: Geek on Nov 25, '20 19:01

"You know, at some point, I have to question if these things just happen...."

Sighing, Gavin looked out over the docks, his eyes distant and heavy as they closed for a second. It felt more than odd for him to realize that it had come to this, leaving the life was always difficult, an action that some took to escape what had become a heavier burden and realizing that they had to care for another family outside of this, without another word, Gavin smiled. 

"Father was right in some way, there is always another out and that's something that I didn't see for myself. I always thought that I would be able to live this life alone, maybe in some way, I would have been the one to rest my head and be my own man, not caring about the fact that this life was a way of making money but then I met your mother."

The faint smile played at his lips, Gavin had never been this way before, always reminiscing with the life ahead of him. The one that he had a while before that, it was different now, a friend had been lost and now he had to go on without them. Kameron had been one of the few to actively be a friend, one that understood he was someone to be valued, a close friend, one that had supported him throughout all his trials and tribulations. 

"When I met you, it was a different kind of feeling, your mother had been a great friend to me, I learned a lot and here I was, this geeky looking guy, surprise at the nickname heh? It earned him some things, I got through the door and I was there the day she died, gunned down before she could truly reach her full potential."

A sigh escaped him then, remembering the short time he had with the woman who he thought would have been a great leader at the time, something that he hoped to help in. Only it wasn't meant to be, before he could even begin his true business with her, she had been gunned down and the dynamic duo had not been witnessed in the history of the six cities. 

"You know...I guess that's what brought you down, witnessing the end of your mother. I didn't want to witness you leaving the day. What came with it and how it suddenly....broke out, I hoped to convince you but it didn't help...I just want to say, I hope you realize that you'll be missed...."

Stepping back, Gavin looked out, wondering if anyone would wish to say their goodbyes, looking out at the sea, it certainly felt different for the brief moment, he didn't say goodbye like this but it certainly felt like a good impact at the very least....

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Huge Loss.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL