Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 12:53:47
Page:  1 
Happy Thanksgiving Day Started by: Luanne on Nov 27, '20 00:55

Happy Thanksgiving to my MR friends, I am thankful for all of you! Stay safe Thank you heath care workers, frontline workers and Military that can not be with their families today... We appreciate you!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip
I’ll second this post. As a vet I can relate to those overseas who can’t be home for the holidays and that is prob the most difficult aspect of being a soldier. The job itself is second nature to most of them. To those of us who are here and able to I’d highly recommend sending a care package over seas through your local USO. It means more to them over there than you think.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I am a Brit but happy thanksgiving to all my American friends I hope you all enjoyed Turkey or at least some form of amazing looking dinners 

Report Post Tip
Happy thanksgiving MR! I’m very thankful for this community. I’ve made some lasting friendships here that mean very much to me.
Report Post Tip

So I'm a little late as usual but anyway happy thanksgiving on a belated note.

Report Post Tip

Hey I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving or a happy turkey day as my family likes to call it, and I hope everyone had some good COVID-free entertainment and some goood food

Report Post Tip

I wish everyone had a safe and awesome thanksgiving with your family and love ones.

for me i got my covid 19 test back and it was Negective even though i couldn't spend with family i did enjoy it, I want to thank for putting up the durdens help me pass time of day

Report Post Tip

this year we had a different thanksgiving since there is 2020 and covid-19, so we where only family here and that was that 

but happy thanksgiving too you all 

Report Post Tip

I appreciate you Luanne, I hope you had a great holiday!

Report Post Tip

I am hoping by Christmas the Covid numbers come down and we can all see our families again without fear of getting them sick or Killing them.

Report Post Tip

Happy Thanksgiving as well I had a great Thanksgiving I had Ham and Turkey and my favorite macaroni and cheese but the best part was spending time with family and being thankful

Report Post Tip

i have lot to be thankful for now my wife back in my life i love her more then any thing. hope every one has some thing be thankful for

Report Post Tip

Have Blessed and safe Holiday seasons     ready for 2021;;   2020 definitely sucks.

Report Post Tip

I have never celebrated this holiday personally, but, for everyone who plays who does, I hope you had a really good day and enjoyed every minute of it. 

Report Post Tip

Happy late thanksgiving! I am thankful for my son, he is 2.5 years old and brings joy to my life. I am also thankful to be as healthy as I am. I just need my foot to heal!

Report Post Tip
Happy thanksgiving to all. Thanksgiving is a great day for an opportunity to come together. It’s a holiday that helps keep us in the moment. I wish all happy holidays and that they’re hustle point thread posts wishes come true. ‘Tis the reason and ho ho ho ... where’s the spiked egg not cause 2020 sucked. I hope the word count is substantial enough to warrant achievement. Sorry for rambling. Peace to genuine friends.
Report Post Tip
Apologizes for typos. What’s the number for NORAT Santa control?
Report Post Tip
Dang, NORAD
Report Post Tip
I definitely still have left overs in my fridge from last week. Needless to say I’ve had my yearly fill...
Report Post Tip

Happy late thanksgiving all, definitely that time of the year where food comas are more prevalent, my stomach was definitely satisfied to say the least lol.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Happy Thanksgiving Day
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL