Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 22:25:08
Page:  1 
How to survive until you are made. Started by: Tony_Dogbite on Nov 29, '20 18:16

I dont have a clue thats why i am asking..

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Avocato are unsure of what the strange man actually wants. He is unsure of something, but hasn't said what, or why. Maybe he is unwell? Maybe he needs help? Avocato is just a cat after all, so what could he do to help the man?

He would hope that the man talking to himself in the dark alley would be okay, but most of the time they end up drinking themselves to death or end up in the gutter, dead by the cold weather of country this winter. 

Avocato would have loved to understand the man's question however. He would pray to Bastet and hope that she may look after this strange man in whatever he does.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I was talking abouth my brothers shot before they even had a good contact...

Report Post Tip

Right i admit it they where in it for the money....but to kill them...

Report Post Tip
Get your head down and nose clean.
Report Post Tip

=> Golden rule 

Report Post Tip

Do work till your 12 days old,,,  when you would get a promo''considering follow the rules and pay respect to others.

Report Post Tip

The old "play dumb" approach. Classic laugh

Report Post Tip
Whenever you’re about to do something, ask yourself “Would an idiot do that?”. And if they would, do not do that thing.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm relatively new here, but I agree with the suggestion of keeping your head down.  Although, I'm not sure everyone really enforces the status of being "made" as much as they should be.  It seems like everyone is fair game unless you are a boss - but I could be wrong.  That's just how I see it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: How to survive until you are made.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL