Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:41:05
Page:  1 
Gyp's Watch Boutique Started by: Gyp_Roseti on Nov 30, '20 01:37

While being in LA, for a while. Reggie has an idea of opening up a watch shop back home in Detroit after seeing some in LA.

After a month of Being in LA, he returns to Detroit

He is met at the airport by his driver and his real estate agent in Detroit with his newly purchased all white Rolls Royce with the red interior; they drive to the property Gyp heard about. Arriving at the property his driver opened the door and Gyp walked into the property. Liking what he sees he heads to his condo and the next day he purchases the property

After a few phone calls, he gets a crew together to fix the property.

After a few months, everything was ready; the glass cases were filled with watches. The vault in the back with all the special watches was secured, and his office was fully furnished.

The next day he opened the shop. On the day of the grand opening. Gyp and his employees were flying around the shop making sure everything was ready. After a few hours of getting the store ready. Gyp decides to go home and change into a new suit he just had made, he chose to wear a grey suit, white shirt with a red tie, and black oxfords.

After changing he is taken back to the shop by the driver, by that time there are about 30 minutes until the grand opening. He walks around and makes sure the security are in their place

30 minutes pass and people start arriving.

As he is greeting his guest he notices his cousin

Gyp: Hey Ronnie, Long time no see how are you doing?

They Hug each other

Ronnie: I know man, im good. Im here in new York for business and grandma told me you were opening a watch shop. So I had to come and get myself a watch, you've always had good taste.

Gyp: (Laughs) Well you know I learned from the best

Ronnie: So show me around

Gyp: Alright 

They move towards the back

Gyp: Well here is my office

Ronnie: Its always like you to do everything big

Gyp: A big boss, has to do big things

After they leave the office, they go towards the cases with the watches.

Gyp: We have a large selection of watches. By each glass case there are the full list of watches we carry.

Brands of watches:

• Accurist
  • Adriatica
  • Alba
  • Anonimo
  • Alpina watches
  • Audemars Piguet
  • Baume et Mercier
  • Binda Group
  • Blancpain
  • Bovet Fleurier
  • Breguet
  • Breitling
  • Bulgari
  • Bulova
  • Dakota Watch Company
  • Doxa S.A.
  • Greubel Forsey
  • Movado
  • Franck Muller
  • Raymond Weil
  • Rolex
  • Special Request are available

Ronnie: These are some nice watches you got here. I need one myself

Gyp: Well we have a this gold presidential Rolex that just came in

Ronnie: Thats pretty nice, how much?

Gyp: For you just 8,000 bones, Jessica wrap this Rolex up for my cousin

Gyp hands the Rolex to his employee

Ronnie: Thank you , (Hands Gyp $8,000)

After Gyp gives Ron the Rolex, they talked for a few more minutes 

Ronnie: Well I have to leave; I have an early flight to catch. Ill see you around cousin and thank you for the Rolex

Gyp: Anytime just don't come here often, I don't want to go broke (Laughs). Take care cousin, and tell your rich friends about this place

After he leaves Gyp goes back to greeting his guest

Report Post Tip

Zeb had heard that his HQ barman had set up a new enterprise in the motor city and pops in

'wow Gyp, this place is..........fucking next levely my man, It wasn't on your list, but i've always hankered for a classic Cartier, diamond set watch. can you hook me up?'

Zeb continues to browse and wonders where the booze cabinet is.

Report Post Tip

Robert had heard that a new shop had set up in the business district and he was terribly keen on discovering what it was. Much to his delight, it was a watch shop and the cases were filled with the finest quality watches he had seen. He had an ulterior motive of course, as Hamish was perpetually late. That man was like the white rabbit from the Alice stories and had made a habit of calling out to Robert to ask the time. 

He stepped into the shop and perused the glass cases, admiring the crystal faces and delicate blue and red screws and gems in some of the more expensive pieces. He’d heard that the process of bluing the screws was time consuming and difficult which only added value to the watches that fastened their faceplates and mechanisms with them. soon enough the proprietor came over and glanced at the watches that Honey was looking at before asking how he could help.

Honey fiddled with his own watch, a gorgeous platinum fob watch with a winding mechanism that ticked gently as he held it out for the owner to see. 

“I’m looking for a watch similar to this, complete with chain. I need it for someone who is often busy and works with his hands a lot. On the inside of like to have it engraved as well, that is if you don’t mind?”

Report Post Tip

Hamish strolled into the new watch shop with a rolled magazine in one arm.  He smiled at the shop owner and gave a small wave with his free hand.  The shop had real panache.  The glass cases were well stocked with the kind of workmanship that made Ham's heart swell.  He imagined the pride the men who had designed and assembled these watches must have felt when the crystal was put on and the last screw was set.  He came up to the counter and carefully unrolled the magazine and placed it on the glass.  

"Hey there Mr. Rosetti.  I'm looking to buy one of these right here.  A Hamilton Gladstone.  I'd like to see if you could find me one in green gold, with the luminous dial?"   

Report Post Tip

Vincent just started his low life as a gangster in this world but he wanted to look like a real mobster. A new shiny expensive watch should do the work, but he was a bit short on money. Nevertheless, he decided to give it a try and maybe he can get himself something cheaper than usual expensive ones. He entered the watch shop and took a closer look on the watches that were put out behind the glass doors. He liked most of them, but one specific watch caught his attention. He approached the owner and asked about that specific watch. The seller told him a bit about the watch and the price how much it costed. Vincent knew it was too expensive for him but he really wanted it. Vincent excused himself for a minute and walked outside. He quickly went to visit his friend and loaned some money from him. Promised him it will be paid back and soon. He then rushed back to the store and purchased the watch. It was golden Rolex with diamonds. It looked fantastic. He paid for the watch, thanked the owner and walked outside with a happy face.

Report Post Tip

I sometimes wonder what happened to old Gyp

he seemed to get blown away, like a fart in a thunderstorm or something.

I wonder if I can pilfer the rest of his stock?

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Gyp's Watch Boutique
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL