Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 03:01:53
Page:  1 
The Others Started by: Athyna-Grinz on May 23, '11 07:03

Athyna was out walking down Bourbon Street when she heard a commotion behind her and she turned to see BostonGeorgeJung and his Bodyguards approach her and she turned to greet them.

"Such a pleasure old friend," she said as they exchanged hugs. "But what brings you out so late?"

"I came for you, Athyna. I have need of your services," BGJ said, as he led her down the street. "You've been with me, and this city a while now, and I remember not too long ago when you stepped into my family, so full of grace and wit…and I'm being given the opportunity to become Godfather, of a great city. I'd like you to come with me, be one of my captains…a leader."

Athyna blinked up at BGJ, stunned for a moment as his words sink in. Moments go by in silence and she realizes he is waiting for an answer.

"Anything you need, you know I'm there for you. When do you need me?" Athyna asked,

BGJ smiled at her and said, "There is a plane waiting for us now."

The private jet was spacious and gave Athyna plenty of time to ponder the events of the last months. She thought about her bloodline and smiled a bit, knowing that she would make it further than her grandmother. Athyna had taken her failures and mistakes to heart to make her stronger and more determined than ever to prove herself and work hard for her city. Loyalty and family above all others was paramount. 

Across from her sat TM, the GF's new RH and he winked at her, while her own RH JewishJake leaned over and whispered, "Do you think I could sit by the window? I was thinking I could really use a corner office…one with a view?"

Athyna grinned as she shook her head at her longtime friend and confidant as he pressed some papers into her hands. "Your speech," he said excitedly, leaning over her to get a view out the window after unscrewing the tops off three bottles of airplane scotch. "Here's to new beginnings, and the future of St. Louis!"

"Indeed," Athyna said with a smile as she toasted. New beginnings in a new city sounded like fun. She would miss New Orleans with it's flamboyancy and southern comforts. But excitement was building up as she thought about the many new adventures waiting for them all. Business awaited them all.

Athyna, a tall woman, dressed in expensive leather and cloaked in an air of power, danger, and mystery steps out of her stretch limo fresh from the airport.  Her hair is long and flowing, her smile inviting, and her eyes dark and unyielding, never leave the crowd that has gathered here today as her bodyguard clear the way for her to the podium. She faces the crowd eagerly as she begins to address everyone.

“Hello, friends and acquaintances. Moments ago I was given keys to my new HQ where I shall be setting up with the blessings of my Godfather and friend BostonGeorgeJung.” she begins confidently she turns to Godfather RoRoG and Godfather BGJ.

"I would first like to thank my Godfather, as he has been a great friend and wonderful leader to work with and I am honored that he has given me this opportunity to work for him and this city. I would like to extend my sincere thanks to the Great City of New Orleans, for allowing me to call my place there home. Godfather RoRoG and Egwene, you welcomed me and made me a part of your family and city and I hope to never let you regret a moment.  To BananaBender, Rico, and LilWayne, I enjoyed working with you all and your families, may you grow and prosper, and know I still call you family."

Athyna turns back to look out at the crowd around her as she stands before her new HQ and smiles.

“We all know this life of ours is about choices. Making the wrong ones leads you with enemies or swimming with the fishes, but making the right ones can lead to strong bonds and friendships as we all help to build each other up. Today, I introduce my family, The Others, who looks forward to forging new bonds and having fresh beginnings to better our cities and families.”

“I am Athyna, and I have walked these streets once as a young soldier like everyone else and I hold a dream to uphold honor, respect, and a family that this city will be proud of."

JewishJake steps up next to Athyna as she finishes up.

"Welcome to St. Louis, and The Others! I thank you all for your time, please feel free to stop by and say hello."

Report Post Tip

Congratz Sis

Report Post Tip

During your time in New Orleans we worked together alot and I saw much potential in you. Today that potential gets to shine as you step into a snazzy bold suit and begin to lead others to greatness. Good luck to you and The Others.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations are in order Athyna. I have known you for quite some time now. I even knew your mother. We have become good friends over the past while. I wish you all the luck in the world in Saint Louis. I hope you help to make the city great.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Miss Athyna...wish you well on your new adventure.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Congradulations my dear friend. Opputunity that you deserved and i am sure you will do great

Report Post Tip

Congrats Athyna it was an honor to be able to work with you in New Orleans and I'm positive you'll do a fine job in St. Louis, so best of luck you certainly earned this opportunity.

Report Post Tip

Bringing a nice boquet of roses, Simplicity handed them to the lady before her.

"Congrats, my dear! This is an opportunity of a lifetime, or at least it is in my opinion! I wish you the best of luck along with the rest of St. Louis! I can't wait to see what you and you family accomplishes."

Report Post Tip

Congrats!

Report Post Tip

JewishJake steps into Athyna's office....

"Mazel Tov Athyna!!! I like what you did with the office. Our bloodlines have gone back in the past and you have shown great leadership qualites. It's an honor to be working you, and I know you will represent St. Louis  proud. I made you special present for the occasion...."

JewishJake places a Red Velvet cake on her desk ....

"It took me four hours to make it, so I hope you like it . Well I have some paperwork to take care"

JewishJake gingerly walks out Athyna Office.....

Report Post Tip

After hearing the news decided to take the next plane...

*COmes in the official office and gives some huge bags of smarties and skittles*

Congrats ;) you deserve it.

Respect see you around :)

B.S.L.

Report Post Tip

Bag had made it in time for Athyna's speech after hearing Boston's and Batman's speeches. Bag decided to make his speech after hearing a couple others making theirs.

" Congratulations Athyna on crew leader. I am sure you would run a great family and do an excellent job. Also, congrats to Jewish and Guvnor on your respective positions in the family. Make sure you do your jobs . And again, congrats to athyna and RHM and LHM."

Bag ended his speech as he made his way through the crowd and called a taxi. He seemed to be rushing somewhere.

Report Post Tip

strolling out to the streets with a smile on his face, he looks upon Athyna

I have watched you work your way up in New Orleans and seen your hard work now pay off.  Off course it is a shame to see someone of your calibre, enthusiasm and intelligence but New Orleans loss is St louis's gain.

Congratulations and good luck my dear 

Saunters back into a nearby speak easy

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Athyna!!

A great choice for St. Louis, I have no doubt you will do great things. Good luck to you.

Report Post Tip

and she does make the family feel like home. great leader she is destine for great things

Report Post Tip

The leader who leads by example

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Others
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL