Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 20:02:22
Page:  1 
The Inner Lament Started by: Geek on Dec 04, '20 02:15

The young Gavin had been off his rocker recently, one person would have noticed, a second would have called the police, a third, well, they would have. Do you see where this was going? Gavin was more than just the usual run of the mill New Yorker. Fuck, he was a valuable member in this thing of his, at least, he thought so and he had earned his button a while back as well. 

So people knew that informing anyone about the young man's business in his own bar was equal to suicide, who the fuck was going to kick out their boss? It wasn't something that his bouncers were going to do by themselves at the very least, sighing, the young accountant leaned forward, moving for the bottle of scotch. 

"Woah Woah....seems like you're going pretty heavy there, need company?"

Growling, the young accountant did not even need to turn his head as he came eye to eye with....well, he couldn't exactly tell but by his black suit or at least, it looked black to Gavin's eyes. He wasn't really sure. All he knew was that he was seeing someone who wished to talk with him, recently, he wasn't in the mood for such...business. 

A lot of people had known of his recent loss, many people had been abandoning him lately, was that a word he could use with great ease? Yes, because it felt like that and recently, the point was being driven home with each firing of a bullet, the splatter of blood and the late nights. Would he change that though? No. 

His life was one of glory at times, where the booze never stopped flowing, neither did the fair share of blood, where the money kept arriving in thick envelopes, as did suits filled with fish to symbolize a Sicilian message. His life, as he had stated many times over was not one for the weak-minded or those of a softer nature, yet here he was. 

"No. Fuck off, don't you realize whose bar you're in?"

Gavin growled out, not even realizing that he smelt like a bar or the fact that he had been in this joint and hadn't shaved in a good while. It was attracting attention, not the good kind either. It felt like he was changing to those around him, so without another word, he turnt back to take the bottle of scotch only for the person next to him to throw it at the bar...causing a plethora of other drinks to fall to the ground as well...

"I'm not cleaning that up..."

"You can barely get off your ass without stumbling you drunk!"

"My drinking has nothing to do with the fact that you probably fucked up a whole week's profit for me and mine..."

"You've drunk a whole week's profit, the bar's not even open!"

And it was then that he woke up, the bar WAS actually unnaturally quiet. So much so that Gavin had to crane his neck to the side, hoping to see anyone that could be an indication of the fact that something or anyone was definitely here. Only for the fact to be true, he was the only one here and drinking away. 

Only that wasn't the only thing that left the stranger's lips. there seemed to be a faint chuckle escaping him, one that told him of another motive entirely. It seemed like the beginning of a new start for him, one that began with this man...

"I have a business opportunity, a few friends of mine are looking to move some weight, now I can't exactly do it this way...with you drunk and all, plus currently, you're carrying a little lighter than what my friends REALLY need..."

Rolling his eyes, Gavin always made sure to somewhat not involve himself with the little side action of certain people. A few families, the smaller ones, had a little don't sell drugs. Yet this wasn't their time, fuck that shit. 

"Aye, let me guess, you want me to get that...standard?"

"Plainly? Yes. I know of the stories from your past, it's time to stop wallowing and maybe we can make some serious fucking cash, eh?"

Gavin didn't exactly feel like moving into the drug game but considering a week's profit, possibly more had been rid of and he had needed to get back into the game of the streets, maybe he should start pulling some moves. Would it be so bad?

"Hey, listen, for starters, a few friends are going to be in the New York jail in a few days on jumped up drug charges. I need that help, I need you to help the justice system. If you can do that, we can have a nice time and we can start with your official reintroduction and possibly making you more money than you could ever know what to do with, aye?"

Reaching for his glass to say cheers, the man quickly stopped him with a risen eyebrow. 

"Starting now, partner."

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Inner Lament
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL