Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 14:14:32
Page:  1 
The Laughing Bakery Started by: Redrose21 on May 23, '11 21:28

Hearing circus music coming from down the street you look around wondering where it’s coming from, you don’t see anywhere it can be so you decide to follow the music till you can find the location. Seeing a strange woman with a walking stick and a sign that says, 'Prepare to be amazed or just slightly amused!'  

“Welcome one, welcome all, this is the Laughing Bakery,” someone begins to raise their hand and is about to ask something, “Oh I’m sorry but I’m not taking any questions right now. Now before that chicken over there tried to interrupt me,” looking to your left you notice he has now become a chicken. Making a mental note not to ask questions you listen intensely, “I will turn this ordinary building here into a grand bakery full of animals and of course us freaks,”laughing quietly, begins to wave the wand around; you notice the building begin to light up and a tremendous flash appears blinding you for a few minutes,“Tada !” The strange woman smiles brightly, you see a beautiful bakery as promised, full of animals and Freaks.

Report Post Tip

Looks around and pouts no customers today, goes to the back to make some helpless clowns into clown chickens, smiling, an laughing waits for some customers to show up 

Report Post Tip

Walks In and looks around and heads to the main counter.

Report Post Tip

hello, how may i help you?

Report Post Tip

Wondering if their are health codes enforced with the animals and food decides to give the place a chance anyway and walks in and orders "Hello miss I am curious as to what kind of baked goods your sale and if you happen to have cookies?" he awaits his answer patiently

Report Post Tip

well of course, would you like milk as well?? an we may have health codes but the last person who came to check is now a turkey starts to giggle to herself

Report Post Tip

ARGUS, walks in the shop after a days heavy work schedule, to fill his stomach with some heavy food, which was considerably empty right now.

Hey , lady can I have a roosted duck and a glass of wine please, and yes would like it to be served with some good and healthy salad. as well.

Waits for his order to be placed

Report Post Tip

SOme duck and wine, Red or white? and what kind of salad sir? 

Report Post Tip

The walk across Detroit had left Alex hungry and annoyed. For a place called the Motor City, vehicular transportation certainly was hard to come by. The two cabs he had seen passed him by without a second glance. Prehaps it was time to aquire some newer looking clothes, he did seem to have the look of a street urchin. While wondering the streets, the smell of home cooked food caught his attention and he drifted towards it. Stepping in out of the windy Detroit day, Alex was shocked to see a woman talking to a chicken. He pondered the situation then took a seat.

Got anything to eat besides a crazed chicken?

Report Post Tip

Stepping outside into the hot Detroit sun after a long meeting, Cassi slides her sunglasses on and begins to head down the street. She stops suddenly, catching a whiff of fresh cooked brownies. She lifted her sunglasses off of her eyes as she looked up and down the street, squinting, trying to figure out where that delicious smell is coming from. Her eyes hit upon a bakery in the opposite direction from that of which she was headed. She spun around and quickly headed towards the delicious smell. Once inside the bakery, she looks around, seeing quite a few patrons mingling about and a few sitting alone at tables. She stands at the counter and waits, her mouth watering at the smell and the thought of one of those delicious brownies melting in her mouth.

Report Post Tip

Joey was walking down a street of Detroit, sweaty as it was pretty hot, thinking about the job he had just done. Some thug wasn't nice to one of the family's made men, so Joey was assigned to teach that moron a little lesson. Now he was desperate for refreshment. He walked into the Laughing Bakery and up to the counter.

Hey, uh, can I have a glass of the coldest orange juice and some cannoli if you have it, please?

Report Post Tip

Of course, How many canolis? Hands you the orange juice, And hey cassi smiling, How are you?

Report Post Tip

Cassi smiled upon seeing Redrose. She hugged her tightly and then laughed.

Sweetpea, the place looks great and I am really craving some of those brownies!! I could smell them half way up the street!!!

Report Post Tip

Why thank you sis, i just redecorated the place, how does it look so far? over there is the new tables. How many borwnies would you like as well?

Report Post Tip

TheLaughtIzzHindLegsOffDeFrawgEnDaSwampTing unleshed he's tiniest of thangs. All over the leg of society, and it dribbled on en on. WhizzingtonPastAbandonedLegendsOfPastDeOldenThymeOfRhymez. The schemes of man that fought mouse. The mouses of the wins verses the man of the loss'th'eez'cause he has.

Effects of special natured minds let rumble the hammered crack of the hammer of his people. Score one for JimminAdler, the Texans Hammer. LawYerSawYerTerdz and made jokes in your face, the entire whinduppt one from the southern strung out gang had already fired 8 shots, no one kept a trace of the clock, but the tracin rays of the shots said that 2 missed, and 4 Durdens had fallen to the pellets pelted inside their hides. SeekerOfSouthernTruthInANorthernWorld found hisself lost between a non existent rock and a non existent hard place. DayumHe'sInTheTightestOfSpots.WotALadEhLassys? 

The 1911s were half loaded and the right hand squeezed off 8 with the the quiccstrikes of a trigger finger been told not to be the one. Another round of Durdens fell to the floor. TheSheepHurtingSheepHerdOfTheAussieCattleMenLetLoose more bullets but this one wasn't the sound of a hammer, it was the sound of 2 magazines falling to the floor. Stories of past sinns that were for the grins and grittz of the ShrimpettDickettz of the world, both this one here and the one USS MWT3rdEyeOfTheIICap'n called home. Left sided line drive shoots straight after the magazines had clicked back into their proper tracks. No track marks for the opiod of the sunn as he prefered to smoke everything in sight on sight. A man true to his words, the GoldenSunnEdDyDoubleDeedOvertly through a back doorway into a beautiful abandoned building.

A bag of flour sat sinking into itself, and the floor was covered with the white powder of the dough. The Golden Dough Boi basterd inside as the clack of shoes could be heard running amidst the chaos of the scene that was set by the southern WhenTerd. The last 3 durdyburdsfelltothedurdestofwerdzhailinfromTexas. Deepest of Ellumz was only just now beginning to reset its own tune. 

Signal of the WickettSunnSpliffingtonOfTheWerdz floats to the skies above.

Report Post Tip

Hera came to check out this place they call the laughing bakery. She wonders if the bakery sells anything that can make her laugh, or maybe they tell jokes? But it seems like this isn't the case. It's just that the owner lady keeps laughing for some reason.

Hera decides to just buy some cookies and cakes before leaving the bakery.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Laughing Bakery
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL