Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:09:28
Page:  1 
Event Vortex Started by: FOX on May 23, '11 23:15

Step right up and see what I am offering for this week’s event. Do not be shy. Come close so I can see you and I can explain the details of such excitement.”

You see no one though, you are only greeted by pure blackness as you step closer and closer, your knees start to shake and you grow nervous from the unknown. You aren’t sure whether you were just hearing things in your head or if this spooky place actually had an owner. You were curious like a cat wanting to know what was behind the big black glittery door; your eyes were mesmerized by the shimmer to the point of almost being entranced. You remember the story of how curiosity killed the cat and you feel a cold shiver run up the back of your spine. You second guess if you should make your way deeper into the obis but you feel you can’t turn around and go now. No, you were too far in already and there was no turning back. You had to know.

You can’t remember how long you were walking for, time seemed to be endless and nothing all at once but you still found the courage to put one foot in front of the other. After what could be days you see a swirl of purples, oranges, blues, and greens…you admire the beauty of it before you begin to feel the pull. You were being sucked into this abnormal swirl, you aren’t sure what you could do, you know you couldn’t resist. You had no chance before it engulfed you whole. You scream out for help but you know you will only be returned with sickening silence.

Laughter begins to bounce off the area and you grow shocked, you aren’t sure if maybe your screams turned into laughter…you know hysteria could do wonders to sane people.

Do not be silly, you are perfectly fine and in no danger. You silly willy, stop shaking so much you are letting everything get to you, why not just enjoy the ride? You need to relax and let your imagination take over. This place is not for the sane, it is a place of wonder indeed but a place for only the insanity to live.”

You start to see a figure appear but before it fully developed it was lost in the darkness.

“You come to find opportunity do you not? Come here every so often and you will find a new event or competition taking place. You will be able to win some great things I must say and all you have to do is take a fun trip through the illuminating spiral.”

You grow confused as you look around but then you see a big board appear and you grow excited as you see the challenge at hand.

Scavenger Hunt :

I NEED HELP ! In all of the cities there are items I have lost from doing silly actions or getting caught in the moment; I am in dire need of them for I cannot continue the Circus show without possessing them. Please look around and help me find them, I would not ask if it was not life or death, this is an emergency I tell you. I cannot let down my fans. Now please go…now…go and find my items quick. Hurry, there is only so much time and the sooner you find them for me the more I will offer you in return.

Requirements:

One must offer the city, business name, owner, and time the item was found at. You MUST also post a comment that is ATLEAST two sentences long. Please submit your findings and posts made directly to me in mob mail, in order to receive winnings.

Items:

1 water balloons

1 clown shoes

1 big red clown nose

1 fat suit

1 joy buzzer

1 kazoo

1 boxing gloves

1 whip cream

1 shocking wallet

1 clown costume

1 mime costume

1 wig

1 turtle pie

1 water squirting flower

1 stuffed fox

1 coloring bottles

1 stage make up

The hunt begins at May 24, ’11 00:00

Whoever finds the most items first will win:

In 3 days: 3 million dollars

In 6 days: 2 million dollars

In 9 days: 1 million dollars

Bonus:

7 monkeys in 7 different posts

1 place that says 7 signs

2 bags of tricks

2 gag blow up cigars

+  2 times using the word magical

Whoever finds all bonuses first will win:

In 3 days: 3 credits

In 6 days: 2 credits

In 9 days: 1 credit

If the winner finds all the items and the bonuses they will get both winnings plus an added 2 credits.

Writing Bonus:

Whoever writes the best post…the most funniest/saddest/dramatic…basically whatever style floats your boat, will receive 1 million dollars.

There will also be a reward for the second and third runner ups; the offer will be posted up after the event runs its course.

If there any questions at all please feel free to ask, I would be happy to assist.

Remember to have fun all but do please hurry; I must have them if I want to ever have a circus performance again. Thank you for your help, I truly appreciate it and I look forward to showering you with rewards upon your return.

You jump with excitement and are ready to start now on the hunt; you begin to run further into the darkness before regretting the action. You wonder maybe it would only lead into further darkness but out of nowhere you are dropped back into the streets of Detroit. You sigh in relief to be alive and kiss the ground before you start your search.

Report Post Tip

Great competition. I am looking forward to next one. Congradualtions to winners.

Report Post Tip

When's the next one and what's it gonna be?

Basti rubs his hands

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Event Vortex
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL