Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 09:18:18
Page:  1 
So you drink too much Started by: HussyPunter on Mar 13, '08 20:59
I stand here today!! (or tonight, whichever)

And I ask you this...................

Do you drink too much????

Like, really, do you??

And if you think you do, how the hell do you go about this life of crime we lead when your wasted out of your little heads??

What kind of shinanigans do you and your drunkun buddies get up to when your drunk as a skunk trying to rob that 7'11???

It really does interest me, as I have lots of stories to tell myself that have been past down to me, but im fucked if I can remember them.

So come fourth and share your drunken escapades with us all (and if you remember any of my families drunken shindigs then it would be nice to know)

HP
Report Post Tip
I don't drink, i have seen first hand what happens when someone drinks to much, I won't get into the details or who was involved directly...but I will say, someone was nearly naked and was spooning with another intoxicated individual....the man in the towel slept for nearly a full day, we had to use the mirror trick to make sure he was still breathing... thats drinking way to much...
Report Post Tip
I remember one time, when I got drunk...Actually, in retrospect I don't remember it at all, because I was um, well, drunk.

I'm only here because Hussy offered free booze anyway.
Report Post Tip
She takes Hussy's bottle of cheap red wine away from him and shakes her head.

Dear, haven't I told you that you should cut back? You know what drinking does to you... YOU know what it makes you do to others.

I love you and all but it's got to stop. At least cut down. Don't use peppermint schnapps for mouthwash, try Scope.

I say this out of respect. Honestly.
Report Post Tip
I know not of what you speak!!!

Please...elaborate on your said experience???
Report Post Tip
God, I dont even drink red wine, its only when I run out of white spirits would I even dream of drinking red wine.

What do these people take me for???

Some kind of drunk????
Report Post Tip
A topic about sex would get more replies.
Report Post Tip
Why??? Would you sex me when your drunk??

Actually.....I bet your pretty much unsexable......its ok, it happens to the best of us!
Report Post Tip
You would be correct about that Adebayor, however everyone knows that drinking leads to spooning and spooning leads to forking if you know what i mean.

On a side note you told me you would call after that night Hussy, and still nothing. Im feeling kind of hurt and rejected. Ill bring you some more booze if that will help you lurv me.
Report Post Tip
And if you are still having a bit of trouble remembering what night im talking about ol Punter, lets just say it was the one with the donkey, get it.......ass.
Report Post Tip
Noone will ever lurv you Future, noone could consume enough alcohol to cause such an illusion...

Now wheres the free drink?
Report Post Tip
Ok Future, I have plenty of nights that my involve a donkey, but yours seems so unspecial, did you drug me aswell???
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: So you drink too much
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL