Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 19:00:32
Page:  1 
Respectful nature Started by: Sticks on Dec 11, '20 01:51
Hello,

I would just like to take a moment and clarify some things with you as a community.

While we all connect and play this game, we’re all deceptive of the fact that we’re humans behind a monitor portraying something in a certain light. We all ultimately want what is best for our own personal families in a personal light. We all want a common ground; to have fun on MafiaReturns.com.

We cannot let our inner demons come out when we are in a time of anguish and turmoil, which is extremely difficult for anyone on this site. Izzy, Squishy, Enkindle, LG, Syn, Toby-, FrankieFigs, Warrior and myself are no different in that notion. We are all human. This is simply a friendly reminder to not allow one another to reach the point of no return. At the end of the day we all ultimately love that we can play this game together. We all love that we can hate each other. Let’s not give any reasons for us to go down a path that we don’t want to go down as far as anything nefarious or unbecoming of one another as a community.

May god have mercy on our burning souls as we continue to progress in this unbecoming society of killing one another, we’re all “one of us”. Let’s keep it that way in a sanctioned manner.
Report Post Tips: 28 / Total: $560,000 Tip
You can’t make me be nice to Birday.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

It's okay. No one can be nice to Birday. :P

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

I always enjoyed chatting with Birday in G!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Respectful nature
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL