Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 23:36:24
Page:  1 
Introduction Started by: AntonioAdrona on Mar 14, '08 07:20
*Antonio steps up on the hood of an old broken down vehicle. He clears his throat and waits for a few people to crowd around.*

1......2.....3 people show up...Ahhhh well thats enough I guess ( he says under his breath.....Gonna be a long day)

For those of you who don't know me my name is Antonio Adrona. I am an independent person who loves to take on challanges whether big or small. I am self motivated individual who wont stop until my dreams are fulfilled. With time I hope you all will come and check out the city and make it a daily routine to come and hang out with us in LA.

*As the crowd grows bigger Antonio moves to the roof of the vehicle to see out over the masses*

Well Ladies and Gents, I have come here today to briefly explain my goals for the city of LA. Im not sure how many of you are familiar with this song but it starts off...LA...LA Big city of dreams...well thats exactly what it is. I for as long as I can remember wanted to be Authed out into LA, for the sole purpose of revamping what used to be a wonderful city, back to that wonderful city. I plan to restore the bars and buisness's. I want to do this because people work hard to create a well oiled buisness and deserve the opportunity to run it. As far as planning to get the streets a little more active and keep interesting topics there, I will do my part like everyone else but it is up to Everyone to keep them active. Now every week I am going to try and host at least two Jail parties. One at the beggining of the week and one at the end. Now some say "Whooo hhhoooo a jail party so what" I understand. The jails are mainly to get people to come and check out the city. It's a way for me to get a constant flow of traffic in and out of LA thus hopefully getting you guys to participate in the bars and rebuilding the bar scene in LA. These are just the start of some plans I have for this wonderful city and hope all of you will help me make it happen. It is an honor to be here in LA and I hope you'll allstop by and check it out sometime.

Thank You All,

- Ant and The West~Coast~Syndicate
Report Post Tip
Steps forward to shake Ant's Hand

And i wish you the best of lukc sir!.
Report Post Tip
Best of luck revitalising LA, Ant, I'm sure you'll do a great job.
Report Post Tip
Well done, you must of worked very hard to be in your position now. Good luck mate
Report Post Tip
I'm sure you'll put the bounce back in Los Angeles step.

I wish you the best in your endeavors :)
Report Post Tip
That is awesome. I wish you good luck and I will stop by your city to chat. You are a good man and it is well deserved.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations on the authorization to set up, I'm a big fan of your introduction speech. Far too often I hear the newly appointed crew leader talk about lofty goals, that seem to be difficult to attain. The usually talk about how the will increase the activity in the streets, cure cancer, and run a four minute mile. I'll enjoy running into you in the city of angels, (hopefully my car insurance is current)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Introduction
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL