Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 11:42:15
Page:  1 
Franklin Street Circus Started by: EvilClown- on Dec 12, '20 11:47

Leaving the church of Peter & Paul in Bricktown you decide to head over to the river.  The weather is fair, the usual stench of industrial fumes seems unusually abated tonight.

Disturbing the unusual tranquillity of the area of town you notice a small incessant hum coming from the region of Franklin street. Intrigued you amble over, street bums and urchins instinctively moving out of your well-heeled way.

As you turn the corner a most remarkable sight meets your eyes.  An oversized clown has closed off the street, standing on what looks like a rough shod conductors booth he is directing several midgets dressed in horse racing silks, complete with helmets and riding crops.  What astonishes you the most is the fact these midgets are sitting on an assorted array of large dogs.

There is a real hub-bub feel to the street, A gang of Hillbillys is arranged in one corner selling dubious meat on a stick, a pop up bar is obviously selling liquor whilst an assortment of scantily clad women of the night lean salubriously over a railing showing a little more of their behinds that should be allowed.

The clown is obviously in his element pretending to direct this prime example of organised chaos.

Intrigued you step into the melee and engage with one of the local bystanders…

Report Post Tip

Zeb set's up his makeshift, pop-up fahita stand and heads over to where the charismatic clown is directing proceedings.

all these midgets, but I believed we were promised a badger with tourettes?

also, did you know that 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy?

Report Post Tip
As if on cue an out of tune fanfare sounds, upon closer inspection it appears that a well known midget mobster from NY, kes , has appeared from a hidden trap door playing an over sized out of tune kazoo. The trap door rises a little further and the midget New Yorker jolts forward on the back of a rather large skunk.

The skunk careers around the area randomly, completely out of control before throwing kes off, he slides along the floor, staying upright on his feet to the cheers of the onlooking crowd. It’s to no avail - he comes to a halt in the middle of zebedeemczebface s fajita stand. Surfacing after a few moments with a full rolled up fajita stick right in his mush.

The crowd love it, thinking it’s all part of the act. The clown taps the podium with his conductors baton and the show goes on!
Report Post Tip

Zeb watches as Kes pops up inbetween his father mothers undergarments with a 'special meat' fahita in his mooey, vaguely reminding him of a cross between Groucho Marx and Morph

Nice skunk mate, but I was promised a fucking badger with tourettes!

Report Post Tip
Where the fuck did this midget shit come from. Im taller than both you wee bastards
Report Post Tip

Foamy looks at Kes and chuckles

course you are mate, course you are.

I was going to ask you for a loan but I can see you're a little short..........

Report Post Tip

" Kes , How's the air quality down there?" I appreciate your nose being on a similair level to most large mammals anuses may cause the methane levels to be much higher than us normal sized folk.

You did such a marvelous job riding skunks here at the Street Circus for my father I would be interested in understanding if you wish to carry on the magnificence.

I note also that there is a new business in town.... A mafia garden no less!

I'm sure they would be thrilled to learn that one of your side hustles is dressing in a red hat and holding a fishing rod for those old spinsters who have a little 'fétiche' so to speak.

My father was always jealous of the money that brought in for you.

Maybe you could take charge of a gnome showcase here in the street circus?

Report Post Tip
I FUCKING LOVE BADGERS WITH TOURETTE’S!!!

Sorry. But I heard this is the place I’m looking for. I appreciate the mind boggling skunks and dwarfs but come on...show me the potty mouthed badger.

*Rav acquires a box of pop corn and squeezes into the front row.*

I’m like butterflies in my belly excited right now.
Report Post Tip

Foamy hops onto Ravenelli's shoulder and blows on his nuts

It's a tricky one mate, Clown is trying to encourage our resident badger jocket, Kes to get onboard but he's being met with some resistance.

I really want to see Horace too.

Report Post Tip
Don’t get me wrong. Someone riding a skunk would be a bell of an opener but there is only one main event.
Report Post Tip

Totally on board with you

let's see what we can rustle up this weekend, you know, build up the anticipation.

I really feel for the ferrets though, they must feel left out.

Report Post Tip
The circus had been quiet for a day or so, the haze of skunk weed riddled visitors hung like a fugue.
Rubbish, empty bottles in the main screen all about the various bodies which lay strewn pissed or high all about.
It often got like this - it was to be the calm before the storm.

The clowns fucked 2 stroke Cadillac rolls into the middle of the apathy towing a large trailer covered with a purple velvet sheet.
There is the sound of what you think is an animal thrashing inside, gnashing in the bars.

The clown folds himself out of the car.

“Ladies, Gentlemen and squirrels. The day you have been waiting for has arrived. With great cost and trouble I have managed to source the most rare of beasts!”

At this point a midget appears stage left waving his arms frantically...

“Boss! Boss! Come quick!” The clown double takes at the trailer, back to the panicked midget and scuttles away promptly
Report Post Tip

Carlo turns the corner in Bricktown and is confused and intrigued by the spectacle  in front of him, however his eyes are drawn to the pop up bar with some interesting moonshine or things of that description. He heads over trying not to make eye contact with the scantily clad women.

Upon reaching the bar he enquires what the craziest and strongest alcohol they have is.

Report Post Tip

Foamy walks, head bowed and walking in a slow, sombre way, see's the clown with a bullet in his head.

I fear the pressure of providing the beasts we all demanded was too much for old canoe shoes.

I shall miss him...........and his midgets......especially Kes.

Report Post Tip
*Rav strolls back towards his favourite source of light entertainment genuinely excited as it had been to long since his last visit*

What the hell has happened here? Closed? Nooooooooo...

*Rav turns back and wonders how such a thing could have happened*
Report Post Tip

Surprised to see a circus he had to go check it out.  He felt a tug on his pants leg and as he looks down their he see's a tiny tot holding on to his pants leg.  He picks the brat up and knows that he needs his diapher changed.  He calls out who's is this.  He sees a young girl saying thats my child and he hands her the kid.  She takes him and thanks the Joker.  Nodding and moving away quickly to get fresh air he looks to see other kids a bit older than the one he handed over.  Joker now knows this is not the place for him.  

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Franklin Street Circus
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL