Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 15:08:30
Page:  1 
Mafia Returns Stream Started by: Tyrant on Dec 17, '20 20:36
So I've had this idea for a while now to possibly do a MR live stream on like twitch or some other platform. Something I personally haven't seen done before. (Correct me if it has been done.)

Obviously, there would have to be some kind of rule set, seeing as how everyone watching would know the base stats of the character, any inter-workings of any crew,district,city etc joined. Also would need some rules to off set any advantages people may gain by being able to view another account so freely.

But with restrictions being said, I thought it would cool to make the account interactive for anyone watching the stream. Like, for example, if we earn a credit from an achievement, could hold a poll as to how the credit is spent. (On perks or dice or give it away etc). Or give viewers a poll as to what to name the account or what the start up stats would be, which crew to join out the invites sent, so on and so forth.

I do have a few more ideas, but I am not trying to give the farm away for free. Anywho, I figured this could help give MR a little more exposure to potentially new users, all while giving existing users something a little different to experience.

Anyways what do ya'll think? Is this something you'd like to see and be apart of? Or is this just another one of my crack-pot ideas that I got while drinking and smoking to much, like I normally do?
Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Would be a good idea, I guess you wouldn't be able to view your homechat/crew chat and well anything got to do with your crew. 

Im sure, there would be quite a bit of limitations but I guess you could dice and rp on stream. 

Goodluck.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Mafia Returns Stream
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL