Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 01:06:01
Page:  1 
Alfredo's Discount Store Started by: Alfredo on Dec 20, '20 21:23
Alfredo had always wanted to achieve something great and not so expensive, he had always been an entreperner and a great one at that.

He went to an auction house in Brockton Detroit and bid $40,000 for a shop on the corner which use to sell sweats and chocolate obviously the people before had lost there way and got into debt hence why it was now in the auction house.

Alfredo had won the auction and got Billy from the fish Stall to put a lick of paint in his new shop.

Alfredo quickly starting putting essential things needed in the store for example sponges, wire, plugs anything you could think of that was needed in a home.

Alfredo then put a sign up outside

Everything $3

Billy had asked Alfredo how was he able to sell things so cheaply, Alfredo smiled across from Billy and said, "Lorry's Billy Lorry's

Billy looked up at him in amazement but still not understanding what Alfredo was talking about.
Report Post Tip

you say everything is $3?

I'm intrigued.

I would like to buy your shop assistant please, here's $3

what a bargain!

Report Post Tip
Alfredo glances across the store floor and notices foamy making a joke about everything being $3

"You can take him if you would like bit to be honest Sir he isn't even worth $3"

Alfredo giggles

"Only joking he isn't that bad, I'm afraid everything in regards to products in the store is for sale, is there anything I can help you with??"
Report Post Tip

Foamy looks disappointed as he'd always wanted a minion, perhaps to dress in a miniature butler outfit with a comedically small hat.

Fine, although you really need to explain that better.

Now, what exactly do you sell here?

Report Post Tip
Alfredo realised he for got to put the sign up outside the store, he looked back behind the counter and realised it was still there.

"My apologises Sir I forgot to put the sign out of the things we sell"

Alfredo's Discount Store Everything $3

Electrical wiring
Paint
Plug sockets
Screwdrivers
Hammers
Nail clippers
Shampoo
Conditioner
Bubblebath
Shaving foam
Shavers
Chocolate
Potato's
Fresh vegetables

"I apologise this sign wasn't out sooner"
Report Post Tip

ahhhhhhhhhh much improved Alfie

do you have fork handles?

if not, I'll just take some potatoes thanks, I use them to throw at @EvilClown when he's doing his ballet.

cheers

Report Post Tip

It was a bit difficult to put into words exactly what he needed, but being a creature of terror from a far off part of the universe was a taxing thing for Azathoth who had to live his life through that of a weak little cultist. Sure this man had what humans would call power and money, but he couldn't even melt a persons head just by looking at them so what was the point of it all?

Maybe some cocoa would cheer him up? Chocolate was a very potent spice when it came to dealing with sadness, or at least it seemed so from all of his human-watching these past few years.

Walking into the store he noticed the owner had left it into the hands of someone new, and not of the mob, so they weren't as understanding of his business and the blood on his shirt left them a bit shocked-- but after a few moments of explaining calmly he was able to secure nearly $80 from the till and most of the chocolate in the building.

"Thank you for the help.", he said as he gracefully walked out of the place eating happily one of the candy bars now in his possession. Just like that most of his existential questions disappeared for the moment and nothing but sugar was there to replace it, a pure bliss.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Alfredo's Discount Store
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL