Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 18:48:01
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Game recommendations for the Switch Started by: Velvet on Dec 27, '20 22:46

I would recommend playing Pokémon. I remember playing this game on the regular Game Boy as a kid a lot. I caught all the Pokémon on both the red and blue versions.

Report Post Tip

I played Animal Crossing for a long time, at this moment taking a break. But that is the nice thing about the game, you can pick it up later always.

There is also Ring Fit Adventure, did not start it yet, but it seems quite interesting.

Report Post Tip
Donnie brasco, I guess if you are a serious gamer most people would prefer the xbox and PlayStation. Probably a wider range of games and alot more online playing mode. I got the switch purely to relive some childhood memories.
Report Post Tip

One can never go wrong with a Legend of Zelda game, and I'm really fond of the Professor Layton game on the Switch as well, a quirky little story based game where everyone and their brother ask you to solve puzzles.  Any Harvest Moon game is also a good time to be had, if you enjoy the super casual pace of a cartoony farm sim.   Mario, just about any of the Mario games are worth picking up and playing gotta love the plumber.

I'm also really looking forward to when No More Heroes 3 releases on the Switch, but I highly doubt you'll want Miss 8 or Miss 4 playing that, might be a choice for Mr. 35 however.

Report Post Tip
I bought a Switch to only play 1 game...

Mario Maker 2!

It's endless fun and can be played by more that one so good for the whole fam 😊
Report Post Tip

On the Switch you can't really beat Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart 8 (although I prefer the 3DS version personally). For some reason everyone seems to love Animal Crossing, never really liked it myself.

Report Post Tip

Ahh! thank you so much guys will pass this onto the Mister :D kiddos birthday is coming up so will take a look at the game store for miss 8

much appreciated guys x

Report Post Tip

I am loving my Animal Crossing and The Witcher 3. I know, weird combo. But I love them.

Report Post Tip
I didn't realise the witcher was on the switch, is the first 2 games been released aswell? Heard alot of people loving animal crossing have never really given it a chance, might go back and give it another go!
Report Post Tip
Hello, I really can't get how ppl play in the switch, but could the family concept....
Report Post Tip

If you're fine with the prospect of potentially cleaning up bits and pieces of your friends after it's over, Overcooked is great but so hectic.  Not for the short fused though.

Report Post Tip

I just got a Switch today and I keep hearing about Animal Crossing, my entire family plays and is trying to get me to play haha, anyone have any input? I am just excited to play Mario Cart.

Report Post Tip
The switch is such a good console. You really should check out all the older Mario games. I can not believe how replayavke they all really are. I’ve spent way to many hours this year just doing that.
Report Post Tip

Zelda breath of the wild, every nintendo switch owner should try this game, you really should, all the story, and gameplay everything is perfect, and I like Persona 5 strike force, just purchased it last night

Report Post Tip

Last year at the first lockdown I bought Animal Crossing for the Switch. It was great to play, although I did not look at it anymore since last Autumn. But will pick it up again soon.

Report Post Tip

Currently playing Final Fantasy nine at the moment. It's brought back all these memories of playing it on the PS1 as a little kid. The game still holds up today, especially for a portable device - it also has a way to put your level automatically up to 99 and near infinite money. I haven't done that, but it's there for people who are playing it for the first time or want an easier game.

Report Post Tip
Had no idea final fantasy was on the switch! Might have to order those games were brilliant! Been needing to get something else to play!
Report Post Tip

Smash Bros is pretty fun on the switch, big roster to select from, could also suggest Mario party (can also serve as drinking game) I bought the collection of Mana (3 games in one) for nostalgia purposes have played those like crazy, really old games from the 90's.

Mario maker 2 is also great fun, can build courses and play courses other people have made.  There is another Mario game I can't remember the name of but you can play up to 4 players at the same time, it's a port from the Wii U but it's still a fun game for the entire family, I played it with my niece and nephew and they seemed to enjoy it. Hopefully some of these suggestions can help.

Report Post Tip
Anything Pokémon related is good for the switch . That’s the only game you should be playing on a switch either that or some Mario shit
Report Post Tip

I know a game thats not good on the switch and thats Apex legends its absolutely shockingly bad my kid downloaded it as he wanted to play some games with me 

However Fortnite isn't too bad and he also enjoys playing Warface I believe its called if you like a FPS when the kids are in bed it isn't too bad  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Game recommendations for the Switch
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL