Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 11:12:20
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
What was the Reason for removing Chicago? Started by: Victor-Rosario on Dec 28, '20 17:26

Be honest because they were not planning a single thing?  My father talked of nothing but peace.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Innocence proves nothing.

I am more interested in the members that were above WiseGuy and didn't get killed and are finding sanctuary in other cities. Those are  the ones that peek my interest.  

Always interesting when rules get bent. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

A thread will be up later tonight about this current war. I understand the kin of those who died would want answers. 

I am more interested in the members that were above WiseGuy and didn't get killed and are finding sanctuary in other cities. Those are  the ones that peek my interest.  

Always interesting when rules get bent. 

RosaliaOrazia can you pinpoint the ones that have piqued your interest. I can assure you that no 'rule' in this war has got bent. It would be wise to have the facts before stating things. How something may 'look' don't mean it is what it appears. 

Report Post Tip

@JenBarner I watched people over wise guy move to other cities, had to change their colors. I am sure other people watched it also. It is easy to watch how people move when you color code your cities.  I also watched others have convos then suicided and come back as new people. Again quite easy to do in the secs list when you color code your cities .

You people only tell half the story so I will only tell half a story. As I stated before it is you older players that have taught us younger ones how to play and interact. IF you do not like the way we do it then start teaching us different. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

RosaliaOrazia

There are no rules in any "War" if you've been around at all you will see everyone tends to war in the way they seem fit. I've seen scorched earth where every single person made or not was fitted with cement shoes or wars where people were given sanctuary and only those whom were deemed immediate threats had to go.

It is on the judgement of those in higher power who make that call on a case by case basis.

Report Post Tip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ3w3TIYo7I&ab_channel=Davide

Report Post Tip

Dear RosaliaOrazia (I do hope you pick up on the patronising undertone intended.)

As I'm sure many people, whether they like/dislike me will attest, it is quite a rare occurrence for myself to get involved in drama.

However, I feel that you lack a certain level of respect. I'm sure many older folk will agree that they have seen people wacked for less than your disrespectful comments. Now hopefully for your sake this can be quite easily rectified. A simple apology would suffice, which can be done in private to spare your blushes. On the other hand even polishing a turd is pointless as at the end of the day it's still a turd!

Good day.

Love F4F

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $160,000 Tip

Lucrezia  Everyone knows here that there are certain rules or protocol or guidelines whatever you want to call them when handling a war in this game. Including but not limited to  wiseguys are not shot because they are not part of the family. Right down to the safelists that are run.   Granted these rules, protocols or guidelines change with each regime or whatever we are calling them these days. 

Frankie4Fingers  If your perception of my statements are that I have a patronizing tone or that I have a lack of respect , then maybe you need to stop self projecting.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

RosaliaOrazia You act like there is only 1 way wars are conducted, wars are fought on the orders and directions of those running the war rooms. They're not fought according to the old "Rules" of the game, and if you think they are think you have a very misguided perception of how the wars are actually conducted here.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Oh RosaliaOrazia, No you're not patronising, just plain boring to be brutally blunt and also very blinkered. As for respect, or lack of, in your case, mixed in with being as tunnel-visioned as you are, then we have a recipe for disaster.

I know if I was a hand in the same family as you, I would be getting twitchy-arse syndrome. So best we leave it there as I've been pre-warned how you always have to have the last word.

So go ahead, knock yourself out. Horses for courses. You have the last word, I'll have the last........

God! it is so hard being on best behaviour.

McAfee Just because I have pointed out one  or two aspects of how wars are run around here does not necessarily mean that I am saying that that  one or  two  the aspects I mentioned are  the  only ones. It only means that is the  one  or two I spoke about. I don't have the desire nor the time to want to make a thread as long it would take to describe in detail  how wars a run in the various ways you all have been running them. 

Frankie4Fingers if I am so boring then stop interacting with me. It is a simple as that. Unless you enjoy being a troll. Then by all means be one, I won't stop you from being yourself. 

I am also adding it is quite apparent many of you  do not like talking about the reality of this game. Because when ever someone comes out and speaks any amount of reality( truth) about the game you people do not talk about the subject or topic at hand .

You instead attack the speak either  on a personal level or try to attack them on an intellectual level or by calling them names or  by attacking their grammar. All of which are  gaslighting techniques.

Quit being so toxic. It is not good for you and it certainly isn't good for the community as a whole. 

And it is quite juvenile.

Report Post Tip

If one person tells you that you're a horse, you should punch them in the face.  If two people tell you that you're a horse, you should pause and think about what they are saying.  If three people tell you that you're a horse, it's time to go buy a saddle.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip
Love the internet tough guys in this game.
Report Post Tip

Noel you have made my point for me thank you.  

Your statement is solely to put me in  my place , again another gaslighting tactic used to discredit the person it  is used against.

Just another person attacking the speaker instead of the topic.  That is why nothing gets solved, and we constantly have  the same conversation and discussion popping up. 

This a big problem in this community. many of you, expect a certain level of respect, but you do not want to give what you ask for.  Instead you give parables that are meant to put people in their place, and it never adds to the actual topic it only deflects from it. 

You lack critical thinking skills, Rosalia.

Report Post Tip

Noel There you are proving my point again. You are quite helpful. I appreciate all the examples you are providing for me to help me prove my point about how people choose to gaslight others instead of have an intelligent conversation. 

Report Post Tip

You're welcome, Rosalia, although part of me suspects that you are using sarcasm in place of intelligent conversation.  I would also like to thank you for participating in my experiment. I have no stake in this discussion. I saw a textbook narcissist and was curious how you would react to certain statements (stimuli) and you did not disappoint. Carry on. :D

Without wanting to invole myself too much, can I just point out that "ad hominem" arguments are not "gaslighting", and it hurts my brain to see them used interchangeably.

Ad hominems attack the writer, not the core point. Gaslighting is something entirely different. It refers to denying history, essentially.

Saw a teachable moment, not an opportunity to pile in or a desire to get involved in any ongoing debate, so if anyone feels personally attacked, please don't get it twisted that I'm having a go, just offering some constructive criticism 😊

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: What was the Reason for removing Chicago?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL