Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 19:00:31
Page:  1 
2020 Holiday Event #1 Jan 2nd @ 00:00 SNOW MURDER PARTY Started by: Squishy on Dec 29, '20 02:58

Saturday January 2nd at 00:00, lasting 24h

Here are the details for the Snowball Fight

• You can throw a snowball every 5 seconds.
  • When someone hits you with a snowball it sets your throwing timer to 10 seconds.
  • You must be in the same district as your victim and they must be online. (In the online list.)
  • You gain a new snowball every 5 minutes as well as every time you do a petty crime or break someone out of jail.
  • Getting hit by a snowball reduces your Warmth by 1% every time. Once you are 0% warmth you cannot throw snowballs or be hit.
  • You can increase your warmth by drinking Grain Alcohol on the Snowball! page. You buy the Grain Alcohol at the drug dealer.
  • There will be a timer for those with the timer toolbar, with adjustable options on the Options - Toolbar page.

As this is not meant to be a seriously competitive event, you get random prizes by throwing snowballs. You can compete for 1 minute or the full 24h, earning prizes along the way.  The prizes are as follows:

• Cash.
  • Hustle Points.
  • Perks.

During this event, if you are being bullied and are unable to retaliate you can either travel to another district\city or have a friend back you up so that you may gain the upper hand. 

And remember, have fun!

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

If we don't want herpes, can we substitute another prize for it?

Report Post Tip

HPV is the best I can do.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Do we have to wear facemasks during the event?

Report Post Tip

Really looking forward to those staff herpes :)

Report Post Tip
I always love these events, can't wait.
Report Post Tip

This was pretty fun, easily one of the most fun events.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Had a blast. Something so simple (not coding portion of it), but very entertaining. Whoever came up with the idea to push this as a event *Kudos*.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

was so much fun thank you! although I have snow still residing in my ear

Report Post Tip

I had a good time, any way we can see possibly the Top 20 as far as throw and hit numbers?

Report Post Tip

Excellent fun, that event. Cheers team! Like McAfee, I would be intrigued about a top 10. Would like to know if I made it into the top 10 most pelted. Think I managed to get hit 1500+ times... still only a third of what Azathoth got hit with though 😂

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: 2020 Holiday Event #1 Jan 2nd @ 00:00 SNOW MURDER PARTY
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL