Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 22:50:50
Page:  1 
Guwudmother of Emo Vista Started by: Takkar on Jan 02, '21 23:17

The white-stone Georgian mansion nestled within the evergreen forests near the foothills of Hawk mountain bustled with unusual activity. A lone winding road that zigzagged through the trees, the only means of access to the estate was lined with fancy automobiles. The massive wrought iron gates lay wide open, granting entrance to those select few.

The once lush green lawns within the lofty walls of the property were now covered in a fresh blanket of snow and was the setting of a Winter Wonderland in honor of the new godmother of Philly. Distinguished guests dressed in warm furs walked around the magnificently created ice sculpture displays on their way to the grand ballroom of the estate, where the Snow Ball would take place. 

A four string quartet, set up on a stage in the grand ballroom entertained the guests with classical music from Mozart and Beethoven. Waiters roamed around the hall carrying trays of chilled champagne served in crystal flutes accompanied by amuse-bouches, specially created by the chef for the grand event.

A long oak table overladen with platters of meats, cheeses and fruits offered an assortment of delicacies such as mushroom stuffed chicken breast, scalloped potatoes and Greek wedge salad, to name a few. Beef sashimi, a favorite of Godmother Kaya's, and red wine pot roast enveloped the table in a heady aroma.  A separate table for desserts offered sweets like coconut rum cookies and tequila infused cupcakes for the alcoholics as well as several types of cheesecakes such as vanilla bean and strawberry.

Word of the event had been sent to the major crime families of Philadelphia. Don Asher, the leader of organized crime in Philly, Borat of South Philly, JackMezzo of Old City and other prominent members of organized crime as well as judges and politicians were invited to be a part of this momentous occasion.

“We didn’t miss anything important did we?” Takkar asked his dance partner Karizma as they swayed and turned in unison. “Perhaps we should have added a couple more alcohol themed items to the menu. You know how she loves those, we…” he was interrupted by a low murmur. The UWU bells chimed proudly as heads started to turn towards the grand doors atop the staircase from where Godmother Kaya emerged,  resplendent in her coral pink, sleeveless evening gown. The guests slowly shuffled towards her to shower her with well wishes.

Report Post Tips: 30 / Total: $1,190,000 Tip

As Karizma was being led by Takkar through the intricate steps of their dance, she mentally reviewed their list. They had been hard at work all week gleaning information and planning everything right down to the tiniest detail. Their efforts paid off because everything looked absolutely stunning! The musicians were very entertaining and taking requests, the food looked and smelled heavenly and the alcohol flowed freely. Everyone seemed to be having a marvelous time while they awaited the guest of honor.

Karizma was having the time of her life and laughed as Takkar spun her around and around the ballroom. She was pleased to see that other couples were also enjoying themselves. Her emerald green silk evening gown flowed smoothly down her slim body, the hem very nearly touching the floor. The little train at the back lifted and ruffled with each turn she made. The sparkle at her ears and neck matched the sparkle in her eyes as she looked at her partner.

Just then, Godmother Kaya made her grand entrance and all eyes turned towards her. Loud cheers and clapping erupted as she approached her guests to greet them. Champagne glasses were lifted in congratulatory toasts as everyone bade her their good wishes.

Karizma and Takkar each accepted a champagne flute from a passing waiter. Taking his arm, the couple made their way forward to offer their own words of praise. Upon reaching the Godmother, Karizma impulsively gave her friend a warm hug then pulled back, smiling broadly at her.

"Congratulations Godmother Kaya!" Karizma gushed excitedly. "I hold so much love and respect for you and it warms my heart to see you rise into such an esteemed and well-deserved rank. I couldn't be more proud of yuwu and to be a part of your family!" Raising her glass, Karizma finished with, "Felicidades!"

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $260,000 Tip

Though Avocato wasn't a member of the esteemed Bella Vista anymore, he still had a very active interest in the district, and more so, his friends. He had been assigned to sir lord Borat as his personal guard and had been away in South Philadelphia. He had been awaiting the days of Kaya getting to the point of where she could challenge the Godfather of Bella Vista and it would soon come.

He received an invitation from Takkar to join them for a momentous dinner to celebrate Kaya achieving the greatest honor one could achieve. He would arrive with Borat and Smash, along with some other South Philadelphia dignitaries. Looking around, he saw his friends Takkar, Karizma, old man Joe, Hosico and more. It was a nice time, it reminded him of his tenure within Bella Vista.

He sat at a table and awaited the ceremony.. He could see Hosico hiding somewhere in a corner. "What a lazy cat" The even lazier cat thought. He awaited the guest of honor, Kaya.

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $300,000 Tip

The mention of free food had lured even the fat and lazy cat Hosico inside the mansion. Quite a large quantity of animals seemed to be attending the event, it was rumoured that the godmother’s love for picking up strays could only be contested by her love for UWU.

Hosico spotted Kaya near the middle surrounded by guests who had all come to congratulate her. Wanting to give their congratulations as well they pushed through and walked up to Kaya. The feline was happy for their friend and rubbed their face on her right leg. They had known the godmother for a long time and bore witness to her incredible journey and ascension to godmotherhood. No matter what obstacle came in her way she managed to get past it and in the end, she had made it.

After greeting Kaya and taste-testing half a platter of the sashimi, Hosico walked upstairs in search of a place to take a nap. They managed to find a quiet spot behind a door and closed their eyes. ‘Hopefully this one will be the last one’ they thought to themselves before everything went dark.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $240,000 Tip

Such a gathering is definitely merited. Good friends of Philly and all other cities, I would like to raise a glass to my Godmother Kaya! 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $270,000 Tip

Velvet rampaged her wardrobe to find a deep purple silk dress in her wardrobe, She hollared to her girls at the Burlesque Lounge to work their magic on her, squeals of delight echoed throughout OCD. Girl hurrying, powder flying and coating damn near everything. 

A couple hours had passed "Shit! I'm  late!" Velvet hurried her way down to celebrate her quwuen Kaya's massive achievement, the bells chimed an array of guns blasting off randomly echoing throughout Philly in celebration as the Kaya claimed her rightful title as Godmother.

Gaping Velvet looked at her well dressed ( who am I  kidding? Stressed to impress) friends in their best attire. The music was upbeat, horns ablazing, trumpets squealing as everyone hit the dance floor. She smooths out her dress flicking her long wavey mane to the side as her heels click on the stairs, dodging eyes of Takkar she makes her way to the Bar sure to meet Kaya here... tis how they met, completely and utterly intoxicated.

"Two fingers of scotch please 2 cubes of ice make " the barman winks and does his best effortless work, sliding two glasses of scotch towards her. Velvet turns around and spots Kaya mingling in her element absolutely glowing and looking drop dead gorgeous 

"To you our Quwueen! Congratulations Godmother!" 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $270,000 Tip

Asher rocks up wearing his best tuxedo and a cigar in hand. After grabbing a glass of champagne he wasted no timing in tapping his glass to get the rooms attention.

“Ladies and gentlemen, today marks the perfect start to the new year. it’s been a long road since the revolution, one that has had its ups and downs. I have seen money won and a lot of money lost, I have seen tempers high and emotions low, I have seen triumph, but sadly death too. I have even seen a cat try their damn hardest to die by taking a bullet that never came (chin up there’s still time). But throughout all of this I have seen an individual grow, flourish and reach her full potential. In this very short life of ours people come and people go, but once in a while you meet someone new that impresses and even surprises you. Kaya you are the best of us and it’s been an honour getting to know you over the past couple of months” Asher pauses and then raises his glass “I would like you all to join me in raising a glass to our new Godfather of Bella vista Kaya.”

A loud cheer roars and Asher takes a big gulp of his champagne. He then returns to his cigar and joins some of the guests at the party.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $260,000 Tip

Harison saunters into the mansion for the great celebration.   He's been looking forward to this day for quite some time.

Everything looked perfect, the food was sublime, top-shelf drinks were flowing and everyone was in good-spirits.

When the moment was right and the new godmother seemed to have a free moment, Harison approached....

"Godmother Kaya I am honored to be invited to this grand affair and could not be happier for you.    It has been a pleasure getting to know you better throughout my time here in Philly and want to thank you for all you bring to this city.    I wish you all the best!"

After a congratulatory embrace, Harison makes his way back to bar for a much-needed refill.   

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Newly promoted Don Alacchi had received an invitation to the festivities and celebration of the newly appointed Godmother kaya. No need to mention that a personal invitation to such an event was an event of a lifetime. Tony made sure to wear his best quality tuxedo. For the special occasion he brought a boosta in a uwu-fied envelope for the new Godmother. Secretly Tony was a low-key member of Kaya's UWU fan-club become sort of a common topic the two would often cherish moments of laughter together.

Once he took his seat at the event sitting with the rest of the Selfridges members where the seats were nearby the other tables of Philadelphia a moment arises when people started quieting down. Tony stood up grabbed his champagne flute and started ticking the big rock that usually sat on his right hand ring finger.

Ladies, Gentlemen.... and every stray cats of Philadelphia.

I'd like a quick moment to raise a toast to the newly appointed Godmother kaya. I want to wish you many more years of success and a big congratulations. You are such a wonderfuwul soul.

Cento di questi giorni! Salute!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Nick Scarfo tugged at his simple bowtie as he gawked around the lavishly decorated mansion. It was a far cry from his humble beginnings at Rhino's boxing gym in Jersey, where he'd hit mitts with his coach to learn new techniques on offer. Nowaday's he was being swiped at with an iron fire poker if he didn't get the instructions correct. He'd enlisted the tutelage of one of the crew's helpers on how to behave at such an occasion, and as he looked uncomfortably bug-eyed at the goings on he was wishing he were back at the Cat & Phoenix being cattle prodded.

His suit was as plain as his facial expression, the ruby red bowtie the only standout feature and possibly even more so against his unusually pale complexion. His short side parted hair had a dollop of petroleum jelly swiped through it which he'd spent longer than usual messing about with in his motorcycle mirror after arriving here. A long black knee length woolen overcoat with a wide lapel, broad shoulders and tight waist snuggly fit his physique which showed the hours he'd put in down at the Philly Docks. It was mostly muscle memory though, his gymrat ways never truly escaping him. He relished the chance to get a little physical when carrying out jobs, even nudging them in that direction. A backhand across the frowning face of a late paying client was the daily. He'd even opened with it on some occasions, forgoing the lip service for a meatier appetiser and the food table his eyes suddenly latched onto offered his anxious idling a similar reprieve.

Making his way towards the table, Scarfo took note of those he could, his head nodding respectfully as be passed and made eye contact. He felt for a moment that's all he was doing, nodding at others as he moved through the sea of well respected businessmen and women and that maybe he should ease up a little. In between devouring plates of scalloped potatoes and mushroom stuffed chicken breast, Nick raised his glass to the various toasts being made by the more prominent members of this thing and with each new plate and glass of wine he began to relax more and more, even to the point of possibly enjoying himself.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $220,000 Tip

Nathan strolled up to Kaya and presented her with a gold plated Gyro Kayak Trophy(c)

"UWU, Kaya. I cannot stress how happy I am to see this. I have valued my time spent with you greatly, and consider you a good friend. You have always been kind, thoughtful, and jolly, even when being emo. I appreciate your late night telegrams, and the nihilistic dread within them. But more importantly, from what I can see and tell from other's opinions - is that you are one of the finest leaders this land currently has, and maybe has ever had. 

Truly, congratulations on your ascension to gUWUmother. 

🖤

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

As the night wore on and her guests got more and more intoxicated, Kaya slipped away from the crowd quietly as she heard the sounds of merriment grow quieter with each step. She found herself on the mezzanine overlooking the party and rested her chin on her hand, letting out a content sigh as she watched her friends dancing and making fools out of themselves. The formalities were over and the ball was descending into utter chaos -- as these things usually go -- and she wouldn't have it any other way. After the many adversities they needed to overcome to get to this point, everyone deserved a night of fun before they returned to the daily grind. Above all though, she was grateful she could share this momentous achievement with the people she loved and the family she's chosen; grateful to have made it this far.

Hosico's unmistakable snoring coming from one of the rooms behind her made Kaya look over her shoulder and spot Takkar coming up the stairs with two flutes of champagne in hand. For once, she didn't greet him with a scowl but instead offered him a kind smile and moved over to give him space to admire the view below. "Thank you for such a lovely party, Takk. For a caveman, this is pretty refined for your taste... but I suppose I have Karizma to thank for taking this ball to the next level, don't I?" Kaya joked as she took a looong sip of her drink... so long that she downed it in one go. Silly Takkar, he should've known better than to just bring her one glass.

Taking his own glass from him and drinking that too, Kaya nodded in appreciation as she heard roaring laughter from downstairs, peering down to see Avocato going up to the mic and meowing incessantly in an attempt to sing, maybe? "I'm so glad everyone's having a great time. There is one thing I noticed though..." Her eyes narrowed and focused on the tray of meat in the buffet, almost untouched compared to all of the other entrées. "What is that? Did you forget how to cook steak, Takkar? I guess I understand since you might have only recently discovered fire... I've never once had beef sashimi in my life though, just fish..."

Wiping the perplexed look off her face, she shrugged and took another sip of the champagne. "First time for everything I suppose! Sashimi mishap aside, I'm still thankful for everything. Now..." She started clinking her glass to get everyone's attention but that didn't work because of the uproar below. As a result, Takkar started bellowing in that caveman way of his and Kaya looked at him with an expression that was a mix of gratitude and judgment.

"Thank you, everyone, for coming to the Snow Ball and celebrating this achievement with me. This is our collective achievement more than it is my own. I'm grateful not only for your presence tonight but for accompanying me throughout my entire journey to get where I am now -- this never would have happened without your constant support. I will always, always be grateful to and for my Bella Vista degenerates, Philadelphia family, and friends from across the land. Now go forth and enjoy the rest of your night -- and don't forget...

✧・゚: *✧・゚♡*(ᵘʷᵘ)*♡・゚✧*:・゚✧"

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $1,200,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Guwudmother of Emo Vista
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL