Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 07:35:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Todays shit show Started by: WaterLilly on Jan 07, '21 00:04

bonesthegambler put down the crackpipe either that or stop watching faux nuws or watching moronic youtube clips there was no fucking fraud those supreme court pics where put in place by the orange fuckwit and still couldnt find fraud you mong.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I think Trumps whole term was an embarrassment. To anyone involved and to any of us who sat idly by and thought 'how bad could it be'. I've never really cared about who was at the top of the seat. Always thought in terms of 'how much could it *really* effect me at my level. I guess if his term was worth anything, it was an eye opener to be more involved in what happens to our government with the rest of my life. Regardless of how little my involvement means.

Report Post Tip

It is clear that most of you need to shut the fuck up when it comes to politics in general. You guys can't comprehend this, but the Democratic party used you for votes to get Biden in. They used all those feelings that you have towards BLM, etc, and just laughed in your face after you voted for them in another election. Biden to this day refuses to speak with BLM leaders. lmao, this is hilarious. You all got fucking catfished by an eighty-year-old man with dementia. 

Good job everyone, now you have to deal with Syria being bombed and someone who can't walk up the fucking stairs without falling down. Along with North Korea and Russia clowning us now knowing Biden is too stupid to do shit about it. Let's see how long he lasts before Harris kicks him down a flight of stairs and takes the presidency for herself. 

It's clear that most of you cannot handle the truth, so I am going to spell this out for you. If you have a problem with rioting you cannot support the actions of rioting from BLM. Meaning you cannot condone the riots that continue to happen in cities across the US if you bitch about what happened at the capital. It's either you like rioting or you don't, don't be a dumbass. If you think any other way you have your head way too far up your own ass to think straight. The amount of fake woke bullshitters in the community sickens me. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Todays shit show
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL