Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 12:00:49
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Coffee, cake and steroids on the go Started by: Tammy on Jan 07, '21 09:01

Tammy looked at Foamy as if she was struck by lightning..

With custard? Jen does things with custard.. Jen does thing to custard? Tammy shivered.

I know I basically should care about the price and quantity of the goods only, Foamy.. But there is a line somewhere that ethically can't be crossed, is there not?

Tammy paused for a moment, then whispered to Foamy, curious

What is it Jen does to custard?

Report Post Tip

"Custard Farts, mostly." She said, coming out of her stupor. "So wait, this isn't a place to sit down and drink coffee and eat pastries?" she asked, looking around. "What is even the fucking point?" she frowned, not sure if she'd already asked that question or not. She wasn't to blame if she had, she hit her head pretty hard and was now in the past so weird social norms could be ignored, possibly. 

Report Post Tip

Since Tammy had gotten all serious and leadery, the orders were drying up at CCSOTGHQ.  Also, partly because of recent issues around organised crime in the city and the loss of important customers.  Lance, pedaled forlornly round in circles waiting for the next order for “juice” to come in.  He was even happy to drop off a couple of bowls of custard if the situation called for it.

While nobody looked he tried a wheelie down the road but he cycled into the path of an oncoming car so veered to the side, almost coming to grief against a shop window.

Report Post Tip

Thomas Crown had a long work day here in Detroit. He could hear his stomach growling. He knew he needed something to fill his stomach with. Word on the street was his good friend Tammy had this place that made the best food around. So needless to say, he told his driver to swiftly drive over there after his meeting. As he pulled up and jumped out his car. He could smell the aromas for the cakes and such. This is just the thing he needed. Nothing put a smile on Thomas's face like a bit of sweets. And when it was homemade by Tammy, what could go wrong right?

So Thomas, opened the door and walked inside the place. As soon as he walked in. He saw some familiar faces. He walked up to the counter. And placed his order. 

Can I get some coffee and some cake please. I will take whatever is the house favorite. I am hungry. And I need some sweets in my system. 

He smiled as he gave Tammy a hug and chatted with her for a few minutes. Then taking a seat next to some other customers that were waiting for their orders. 

So how is everyone doing today? What kind of cakes did y'all order? 

Report Post Tip

Dino had never had steroids.  It wasn't something he had ever considered but by the look of Lance he wondered if he was missing a trick, that guy could pedal all day long and still have enough energy to run a zoomba class

'hey Tammy, I like coffee and I like cake so it stands to reason i'd like steroids right?  can i get a steroid coffee cake?'

Report Post Tip

Tammy stared at the empty space where Jen once was. It was likely that her not comprehending the concept of 'Steroids on the go', as Lance usually abbreviated it to, was the main reason for her retirement. It had been a while, and Tammy had hardly ventured in Detroit since Takkar took charge. Knowing his views on gambling, she wondered if he was a supporter of supplying steroids at all. But for now, she had not heard of anything being forbidden, so she would just continue to abuse Lance's muscles for her gain.

At the corner of a street, Lance attempted a wheelie and drove into a windowfront. Right at that moment ThomasCrown entered the carriage..

Entered?!

Yes.. he actually entered the delivery system carriage. It became very 'gezellig' inside now, as Saanvi and Papua would call it, as ThomasCrown asked for the special, which of course was custard.

No, he doesn't want the EPO, just custard! Tammy softly said to Lance.

We don't order the cakes, Thomas, Tammy explained, we just deliver them.. Since Takkar took charge of the city, I do assume the chocolate custard cake demand will rise a lot..

Waiting for Thomas's reaction on the amazing custard, Dino marched in front of the carriage. Tammy was happy he didn't enter as fitting him in the HQ itself already was a challenge.

Steroid coffee cake! We can do that!

Tammy turned around to grab some steroids.. ..but did not spot them where they usually were. She looked at Lance and asked

Anything left that you are still to take in?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Genesiss was ready for some rest and relaxation. Before heading to his motel room he stopped by to a familiar place for a cup of coffee.

He walked in a headed for the counter. He made a quick decision on what to order.

"One cup a coffee, black, two sugars. Please"
Report Post Tip

Oh God! Tammy screamed as Genesiss also entered the delivery cart

It's getting rather crowded in here now!

Tammy tried to pass a syringe full of somatotropin Lance had pre-prepared to Dino, who would have to wait for Genesiss to brew the coffee, when she lost her balance and her hand slipped, burying the needle deeply into ThomasCrown's thigh and pressing the growth hormone into Thomas's system.. Lance saw what happened and gestured it was fine, although Tammy thought he always preferred to have it directly injected into the veins of his inner elbow, or however that location was named.

Oops..

Maybe in the end these aren't sweets, but at least you have something in your system now, ThomasCrown, Tammy smiled.

Genesiss.. Tammy couldn't get eye contact with him as Thomas was in the line of vision, whilst Lance was pushing the carriage back onto the streets

Would you be so kind to grind the beans for you and Dino's coffee then?

Tammy reached for the sugar on the top shelf of the built-in-cabinet herself, although she knew that gave Dino full vision of her behind. She took seven sugar cubicles and started throwing them towards Genesiss, hoping she'd hit twice to so serve him what he wanted. After she threw seven times, she put her head outgain and asked Lance

Are we to deliver the chocolate custard cake at Takkar's HQ now?

Report Post Tip

Dino watched the madcap capers continue inside @Tammys carriage and wondered if steroids really were for him.

He'd heard of a thing called 'roid rage' and he could only agree, his piles always made him angry too

'Tammy, let's leave it for today, my haemmeroids are playing me up as it is'

Report Post Tip

Tammy heard Dino speak, although the couldn't see him anymore, with ThomasCrown's swollen thigh in between them both.. She wanted to ask Lance if it was normal to happen.. But the very same thigh restricted her movement too much to contact Lance.

Maybe you can help Lance to push the wagon back onto the Street and give him a bit of an easy start as we go towards Takkar's? And yeah.. Sorry that I can't supply you with steroids at the moment.. If we ever get out of this carriage I may be able to find oxygen and more drugs.. I just can't open Lance's cabinets now..

Report Post Tip

Lance had been quietly snoozing off the effects of his latest blood test.  His good doctor friend had taken another pint of his blood to freeze, just in case…heaven forbid…something happened to him and he needed a few pints of his superiorly athletic blood.  His doctor had gone down a list of scenarios where it might be used, top bottom of the list being “Finding oneself in a sub-optimal position for meeting victory criteria in French velo related competitive gatherings”.  Lance was sure that wording would be enough to keep the moaning minnies off his back.

In the background he could hear Tammy talking to him but tried to pretend he was fast asleep.

“No, he doesn't want the EPO, just custard! “

“Anything left that you are still to take in?”

There was nothing worse than being asked a question while dozing.  Waking up slightly he did the Lance Glance wherein he could gauge everything about the mental and physical state of a person in seconds as well as take in the surroundings quickly.  He tried to point towards a shelf that he had prepared some things that ThomasCrown could use but he was still a bit dopey.

He watched as Tammy demonstrated that there was no real start point to her talents.  He waved that it didn’t matter where she stuck the needle…within reason.  The elbow was good, the arse was equally handy.  It would probably just take longer to work.  None of these bozos looked like they would be needing to rush some preparation for the Giro or anything similar.  As ThomasCrown’s thigh started swelling, Lance was quite dismissive about her concerns.

“Don’t worry about it Tammy, the swelling will go down in good time.  Are you sure you gave him the correct thing though?  When you said growth hormone I didn’t think it grew so quickly.”

Lance made a note to get some sample of something from ThomasCrown.  If that sort of explosive growth could be harnessed, Lance was sure he could abuse it in some form somewhere.

Leaving like the packhorse Tammy assumed him to be, he started heading to Takkar’s with the cake.  Despite the back breaking nature of the work, he could hear Tammy looking to get into his secret stash.  Tammy would never know that the key was on the inside of his bib shorts.  No way anyone would think of looking there.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Dino saluted like a good Dino and went around to the back of the carriage and started to push.

Nothing, not a sausage the thing wouldn't move an inch.  It was as if there were an immovable object in front.  Now, what was the saying, an immovable object and an irresistable force?

This sounds like a job for EvilClown

'Tammy, Lance, i'll have you on the road in no time'

Report Post Tip

Thomas was sitting at this establishment awaiting his order. He was obviously pretty hungry. And noticed that Tammy was immensely busy tending to customers. As Thomas awaited, Tammy took care of all the orders with Lance. And then eventually showed up to his table with a custard. 

Whats this? I thought I ordered a cake? 

Then Tammy goes on to explain, how the cakes are delivered and not actually made at this place. Well I mean, Thomas was hungry. 

Well, hell. Ill take it old friend. How's everything going? I hope they aren't working you too hard. 

Thomas dipped his spoon into the custard and had a taste. 

Wow!!! Weee. Thats the good stuff Tammy. As always. You have out done yourself. 

Thomas continues you eat his custard. And starts to sip on his scotch, that he always carried in his flask. It was a pretty spikey combination to say the least. 

Sooo. Not to say that the custard isn't bomb. But I really, am hungry. Any ideas? 

Thomas continues to have the last bit of his custard. As he so deliciously enjoyed it. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Coffee, cake and steroids on the go
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL