Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 21:26:48
Page:  1 
Hustle Spam - Blockquotes Reminder Started by: LG on Jan 08, '21 16:34

Blockquotes are intended to be used to tell the game that you're posting text which you didn't write yourself, or to identify text that could be perceived as content for the sake of posting content (spam). The game recognizes any text within a Blockquote and does not generate any experience or stat benefits, this will now also extend to ignore character count towards hustle objectives.

Blockquotes are useful in this way to avoid being accused of plagiarism or spamming for experience points. Situations when it can be applied:

• Quoting/Directly replying to another users post or specific comments - Avoid being accused of using another persons text to boost your own reply size
  • Posting a menu in your Business District thread - Avoid being accused of making a long list of items, just for the additional character count (content for the sake of content)
  • Posting song lyrics that are not your own, be it in the Outside forum or when your character is performing in a Business District thread - Avoid being accused of plagiarism

This is a Blockquote. Blockquotes are inserted into text from the WYSIWYG editor (default editor) using the " button. 

Alternatively, you can use the HTML tag <blockquote></blockquote>

Any questions, please let us know.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

All this time, I thought they were just there to be stylish. LOL

Report Post Tip

In the name of style, I have indeed abandoned my claim to a fair amount of xp in the past. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Hustle Spam - Blockquotes Reminder
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL