Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 16:01:43
Page:  1 
Dethtroit Diner Started by: NathanExplosion on Jan 09, '21 17:10

Most of NathanExplosion's business ventures thus far had been explosive. He dealt in pyrotechnics, pets, and gyro kayaks. He had not yet dabbled in the mysterious and terrifying world of foodservice. There had been a plan in his head for years about a diner, but he had been using every excuse imaginable to avoid actually doing it. Something about handling good made him squeamish. Maybe it just wasn't metal enough for him.

He of course wouldn't be the one handling the food - his staff would do that. You don't want to know where Nathan's hands have been. It was a quaint little corner diner in Bricktown, with all of your usual diner features. The decor was puke yellow and pale green, there was a bar-counter where customers could sit and see back into the kitchen, and several booths lining the walls, each one with a window view.

The menu was also fairly simple and the norm - coffee, grits, pancakes, waffles, sandwiches and such. Nathan hired the staff of the entire local Denny's to work his diner. What better way to ensure a good start than to out-wage your competition?

The real purpose of the diner wasn't to make money however. The true reason he opened the diner was for it to be a hub of sorts for his growing criminal empire. A place he could hang out with the other Dethtroit mafiosi and have a bite or a sip. Nathan could often be found at the counter, sipping on coffee and hitting on the waitresses. Often he was joined by other mob types, where they would spend the bulk of the morning chatting.

Report Post Tip

Harison makes his way into the new establishment with much anticipation, as he's always looking for a good diner to add to his list of usual stops in the city.

The place looked great, with a bunch of new furnishings and a staff of surprisingly happy people.

Harison took a seat in the corner booth and placed his order without looking at the menu when the server approached.

"I'll take some biscuits and gravy please, extra gravy.   Oh, and a cup of coffee please."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Indifference was making his way around the Detroit Businesses trying to check in on his friends and throw some money around.  It'd been awhile since he'd checked in with his friend NathanExplosion, but he'd heard that he opened up a diner.  He'd anticipated that Nathan would have beer in place knowing who he employed, so he walked in and sat down at one of the booths on the wall.

"Nice to see you, Nathan.  Seems like you got quite a place thriving here!  I'll take a couple of beers, along with some toast and eggs - over easy please."

Indifference looked around at the nice scenery as he waited on his order.

Report Post Tip

"You know one day, those burgers are going to kill you Iss and it won't be anything normal, probably all the grease on them that'll cause you problems."

The Dragon shook his head at his companion, one of the few that took him serious enough, he had to wonder sometimes, was this really what it had come too? A life quieter for a while before everything turned different, he thought about a few things and had to say, his life had turned out a bit different from some of the things that he had been wondering about in his head. 

"I'm not the same man I was a few years back, currently I'm just trying to figure what is next and leave the remaining business to my fellow partners. I've got nothing right now, I'm a figure holding my side of things together, I haven't got much to offer all that much, either."

A furrowing of brows, eyes narrowing in response, Iss' companion wacked him upside the head, causing him to drop the burger in his hands and their eyes locked. 

"I've offered you help man, fuck, you could finally do what you wished too when you started all this shit. A fighting empire, something that brings out the best in you, hm? It might do you well, otherwise, I haven't got anything that could help."

There was a market that he was interested in. One that he had heard some past news about, picking up his burger again, he ate gusto and wondered how an Oppai Research Club would go down in Vegas. 

He had flown all the way out here to Detroit to come to that conclusion, fuck, if it helped, there was nothing else to do but make sure that he could make that dream a bloody reality if he had his way with it because nothing was going to stop him then. 

"I have an idea already, if it worked, then we might just be swimming in cash, after all, we all know that Oppai sells, eh?"

Shaking his head, his companion laughed before flipping him off. It had been a while but maybe this could all get back to normal, Vali was loyal and definitely someone that could grant him some great business if directed in the correct way. 

"It does, just make sure to pay the correct dues, hm?"

Iss smirked, nodding along as if to say, he always did and yet there was that quality to his stance. In which the way he held himself, this was going to be one hell of a game to him, the long game that brought him perfection in the end. 

"Of course, now lemme get back to this burger and we can see what we have fun with, non?"

Vali nodded, leaning back as he sipped away at his lemon water. Issei was one of the few people he trusted to get a move on, yet here in the city of motor, he was something else and there was something about him. When he stepped into the city, he was on a mission, ready to have fun and see what could be done. 

Report Post Tip

Dino made a special visit....nay, pilgrimage to the Dethtroit diner.  tales of his Fathers Godfather still fresh in the memory.  Now, what was it he was told about the late Nathan explosion?  ah, yes,  riddled more than bonnie and clydes car, not with bullets though, STD's, the man was quite the legend.

'on second thoughts, i think i'll eat elsewhere thank you'

Report Post Tip

Rollerblades on her feet she cruised through the streets of Detroit,  darting between people, humming to her own tune, a couple bags of cocaine in her bra, chewing gum loudly as she seeked a diner to gain some temporary employment, the cities across the states in rebuild surely somewhere and someone was seeking a vivid, sassy twenty something year old to do a shift or two.

Glancing at the shot up signage of Dethroit  Diner, braking slightly on her blades her head cocked shrugging entering the Diner 

"Hiiiiiiii names Eleanor y'all looking for some extra hands and skates orrrr?" a grin dances on her lips 

Report Post Tip
After a very long day of business Genesis decided to treat himself to a coffee to stay awake a little longer. Although he was exhausted he decided to find the nearest coffee shop for some much needed caffeine. He began walking down 5th avenue where there were a vast number of shops. He saw the coffee shop on the corner.

He started walked toward the shop and grabbed a newspaper along the way. He made his way for the entrance and walked inside. He could smell the very rich smell of coffee grounds. He found the nearest table and plopped himself down. He opened his newspaper and began to read. A few minutes later one of the employee approaches him and asks for his order.

"Can I get a large cup of coffee black with pinch of sugar please"

The barista nodded and grabbed a mug. She headed to coffee pot and poured some coffee. She then walked toward Genesis and handed him his drink..
Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Dethtroit Diner
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL