Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 04:34:56
Page:  1 
LiveWrong Presents: Unprofessional MafiaChef Started by: Lance on Jan 13, '21 09:47

Unprofessional MafiaChef

Welcome to the application process for Unprofessional MafiaChef where you, the common or garden non-professional chef show off your culinary skills across a number of challenges culminating in a grand final where the lucky finalists cook a three course meal for our judging panel.  The winner will pick up a very healthy ten million dollar prize*.  That’s right, $10 million just for cooking some dishes.

*$10 million minimum prize – more entrants the bigger the prize

The format is really simple – you pay the entry fee and you get some bets.  LiveWrong Entertainment take care of the rest.

1. Send me $250k entry fee to enter the auditions
  2. I will send you a variety of dice bets depending on the skills test I want you to perform and they form the basis of your attempt at the recipe.
  3. The top 75% of entrants will go through to the main event
  4. If you are in the bottom 25% of qualifying, you can enter again – see steps 1 and 2
  5. If successful, there will be a series of different cooking challenges that you will be judged on– e.g. making fish and chips, making spaghetti bolognese, making a trifle – in the same way as step 2.
  6. The bottom 25%-ish drop out each round until there are three finalists who will create a sumptuous feast (using the same dice based format) for anyone who wants to join in.  😉
  7. The winner picks up the prize money…ta daaah!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Private Threads (AKA Back Alley)
Replying to: LiveWrong Presents: Unprofessional MafiaChef
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: Off More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL