Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 12:41:05
Page:  1 
Harison's Big Money Super Bowling Competition Rules Started by: Harison on Jan 16, '21 08:10

How To Enter:

YOU MAY ENTER ONCE PER (MR) DAY.  ENTRY TIME IS DETERMINED BY YOUR STREET THREAD POST TIME.

Step 1:  Post in the street thread that you would like to enter the competition and any trash talk you feel is necessary.

Step 2:  Make a $1,000,000 bank transfer to Harison

I will then send you 12 $10,000 TOPS dice bets next time I'm online.

Step 3:  Play the 12 dice bets I send you. 

That's it!  No knowledge of bowling or the Superbowl is required as you will be notified if you win.  If you die between entering and the end of the competition, your kin or a third party designee can collect your funds if you win.

DEADLINE TO ENTER:  0:00 MR Time Feb 7

How To Win:

This event has two parts:   Bowling and the Superbowl Score Bonus

Bowling

The 12 tops dice bets represent 12 frames of bowling, the usual 10 frames and then an extra 2 in case you roll a strike or spare in the 10th frame.   You must roll all 12 dice bets even if you don't roll a strike or spare in the 10th frame as the last 2 rolls also are used for the Superbowl Bonus (explained below).

If you beat me in the tops dice bet, that's a strike.   

Example:  I roll 600, you roll 601-1000 = strike

If we tie in the tops dice bet, that's a gutter ball.   

Example:  I roll 600, you roll 600 = zero

If you lose to me by 100 points or less, that's a spare. 

Ex.  I roll 600, you roll 500-599 = spare

If you lose to me by more than 100 points, the very last number in YOUR roll is the number of pins you knocked down.

Ex.  I roll 600, you roll 321 = you knocked down 1 pin in the frame

I will post in the street thread a recap of your bowling entry with your score as well as leaderboards.  

All bets will be visible in #dice for transparency purposes. 

If you want to calculate your own score (or double-check that I didn't screw anything up) go here:

https://www.bowlinggenius.com

Once the competition ends, all scores and leaderboards are final so double-check your scores before it ends.   

Superbowl Score Bonus

On February 7, the Superbowl will be played.   If the last 2 numbers in YOUR roll on the last two dice bets match up to the final score of the game, you win the Superbowl bonus.   

If you roll a single digit number (0-9) that's your number.

Example:

Your 11th dice bet:   You roll a 521 and I roll a 417.    Your first number for the bonus is 21.

Your 12th dice bet:  You roll a 311 and I roll a 675.    Your second number for the bonus is 11.

If the final score of the Superbowl is 21-11.   You win the bonus.    It doesn't matter which team gets what score.   As long as the score is 21-11 you win the bonus.

Prizes:

City Winner (highest bowling score from the city):  $25,000,000 - If there's a tie, there will be a tiebreaker bowling roll-off.

Overall Winner:  $50,000,000 - If there is a tie, there will be a tiebreaker bowling roll-off.

Perfect 300 Bonus (any person who bowls a strike in all 12 frames gets this):  $25,000,000

Superbowl Bonus:   $100,000,000

If more than one person win the bonus, they will be given the option to split the pot or have a bowling roll-off to determine the winner.  If all parties don't agree on doing a roll-off, the pot will be split.   

There is a chance that no one wins the bonus.   

These are minimum prizes and may be adjusted upward depending on number of entries at my sole discretion.

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL