Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 00:19:26
Help
1 Watchers
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
GAME CHANGE: City Switcharoo Started by: Squishy on Jun 03, '11 02:59

LA and NY has been switched as far as difficulty (and thus, payouts)

This is an opportune time since if effects the absolute least people (with both cities being empty currently)

So as of now, there is a power city on the west (LA), and one on the east (Philly).

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Woohoo! Nice change!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Well done, administrator team.

Freaking awesome! Finally, the West Coast might get some recognition and a chance to flourish.. Another city out there wouldn't hurt either....

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Nice, seemed the West gotignored all too often with no reason to go out there. You've changed that, now!

Report Post Tip

I like this :)

Report Post Tip

I heard Squishy was awesome.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

tbh it doesn't make much sense that NY wouldn't be the power city with all the mafioso history there, but I can understand the homerism too :P

Report Post Tip

I would of thought you would have made Chicago a power city, do I need to explain why I think that? hahahahaha

Report Post Tip

Pointless comment, Trevor.

Interesting change! Would have rathered Vegas and NY as the power cities for obvious reasons, but all the same its good to have a power city on each coast now!

Report Post Tip

"tbh it doesn't make much sense that NY wouldn't be the power city with all the mafioso history there, but I can understand the homerism too :P"

To be honest, I would have preferred NY to be one and bounced philly, however, NY was empty and PH was full, so this was the best we can do without nerfing existing players.

Report Post Tip

This sort of is a temporary change by the way.... This changes the difficulties (Jail, Crimes) and thus, since the crime payouts are directly related to difficulty, it changes the amounts you get... However..... A little down the road the amount you get paid out for a crime will be based on other factors too, not just difficulty. So, consider this just a change in difficulty with just a temporary change in $$s

Report Post Tip

THE DEATH EATERS--NOW NEW YORKERS----OOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

In regards to acheivements, do crimes commited in old NY now count towards crimes in new PH, or new NY. And vice versa

Report Post Tip

"To be honest, I would have preferred NY to be one and bounced philly, however, NY was empty and PH was full, so this was the best we can do without nerfing existing players."

Fair enough, as long as the coasts are even. I've only visited the west coasts on past account to get the petty and felony achievement, so it's nice to see some true incentive to go there

Great update. does anyone feel like more cities should be added for the west coast? like San Francisco and seattle. i mean i know there is 8 cities and we need more population. and get the cities we have now filled but when the time comes those seem like some good additions.

Report Post Tip

I see alot of players in NY.  I get alot of OC invites in NY.  I dont think it is empty.  But I cant argue lol.

Report Post Tip

Just seen your post Gallifrey.  I'd like to see a few more cities.  It would be interesting to see if any big leaders would move or not.  Denver Dallas etc etc..

Report Post Tip

Hi, with the removal of LA from the game has this changed? e.g. is LV/Seattle now also a power city like Philly on East coast?

Report Post Tip

Squishy - gestra raises a great question! I am interested in this answer as well. 

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: City Switcharoo
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL