Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:53:47
Page:  1 
The Date Deal Started by: Santino on Mar 17, '08 04:18
It was a warm day in Philly and Santino spent most of it in his car hunting down a heroin supplier. A few days earlier he gave the supplier money for a big shipment of drugs, but the shipment never arrived as scheduled. Santino wanted to kill the supplier after waiting an hour for the drugs, but he waited a day to start looking for him. It was the same day Santino had a date with Eyzlee. He was looking forward to the date, but he wanted to find the supplier before he picked up Eyzlee for their night out.

An hour before the date Santino decided to check out one more place for the supplier. It was a dark smoke filled bar. After walking around the bar Santino approached one of the bouncers and asked if he'd seen the supplier there recently. The bouncer shook his head. Santino noticed one of the supplier's friends in the crowd and had a feeling the bouncer lied to him. He stared up at the bigger man to give him a warning.

You know who I work for, right? If I find out the supplier has been here I'll ask my boss to send a dozen guys down here to shoot everyone. Don't underestimate me for a fucking minute, buddy.

Santino left the bar and went home to his small apartment to shower and change into a clean suit for his date with Eyzlee. The confidence he felt when he threatened the bouncer was gone when he thought about Eyzlee. After their marriage full of lies, trying to kill each other and Eyzlee left him Santino thought he would never see her again. When they were thrown out of the love doctor's office in the New York hospital a week ago Santino realized how much he missed Eyzlee and wanted to be with her again. He wasn't sure how she felt, but her agreeing to go out to dinner with him was a good sign.

At 8:00 he walked into the hotel where Eyzlee was staying and nervously paced around the lobby as he waited for her. He tried not to worry about the date too much, but he couldn't help it. The main concern on his mind was not saying something stupid that would piss off Eyzlee. He didn't want the date to end in disaster like their marriage did.
Report Post Tip
As Eyzlee was on the plane to Philly earlier that afternoon everything seemed to be falling into place, her nerves were also very calm. She had promised she would meet Santino in his city for dinner and figured she might as well take the whole weekend. He had reserved a suite for her at the Hilton, the place was grand. It had its own full kitchen, living room, dining room, two bath rooms and a master suite. Eyzlee walked into the master bath and put on her diamond stud earrings, Santino had gotten them for her for their third anniversary. She hoped he would notice them and remember the good times they use to have.

Eyzlee still didn't know how she felt towards him. During the past week her mood flip flopped from loving him to hating him. She couldn't even remember how many times she almost called him and canceled their date. Now all her feelings were officially catching up to her as she walked into the kitchen and poured a glass of water. The cool fluid didn't clear her mind up, but her throat felt less dry. Walking back into the bedroom Eyzlee opened the wardrobe and pulled out a little black dress she had bought yesterday. It was cut a few inches above the knee and had a plunging neck line. She changed from the robe she was wearing, slid a few bracelets onto her bony wrist and draped a necklace around her neck.

Stunning.

She said out loud as she looked at herself in the mirror. Eyzlee was almost giddy to see the look on Santino's face once he saw her and with that thought in mind she pulled on her coat and made her way to the hotel lobby. She smirked at the clock, as she was already five minutes late to meet him and when she saw him standing in the middle of the large lobby Eyzlee's heart fluttered. She had to tell herself to keep breathing and finally she made it to him.

Hello handsome.
Report Post Tip
When Eyzlee approached Santino in the hotel lobby he was speechless. He always thought she was the most beautiful women he'd ever met, but tonight she looked stunning. Santino smiled at her, but was still not sure what to say. He realized he had to say something or he'd look like an idiot. Small talk was a good start, he figured.

Hello, dear. How was your flight from Chicago? Is the hotel nice enough? I've never stayed here before, but a few of my associates from out of town recommended it.

They walked outside to Santino's car waiting near the door. Another couple walked towards a car nearby. The man opened the passenger door for the women. Santino quickly did the same for Eyzlee. He couldn't remember if he ever did that for her before. By the surprised look on her face he assumed he didn't.

After he got in the car Santino looked over at Eyzlee and noticed the ear rings she was wearing. He bought them for her for one of their anniversaries, he couldn't remember which one. It surprised him she kept anything he gave her, but he was glad to see it.

I made reservations at the best Italian restaurant in the city. The food is good there, not as good as your cooking, but it's better than anything I could ever make.
Report Post Tip
Butterflies floated through Eyzlee's stomach when Santino turned to look at her. He looked nervous, which surprised her. He was always so confident in their relationship, sometimes a little to confident. Santino asked her a few questions, but before she was able to reply he had whisked her out into the street. He shocked her again as he opened the car door for her. Eyzlee could count the number of times he had done that for her while they were together on one hand.

The flight was fine, room is great. Maybe when you drop me off you'll have to come up and see it.

Eyzlee couldn't believe she had just said that. Not wanting Santino to see her blush she casually moved her vision to out of the car window. Speaking of the car, she had never seen it before, but that made since as he was living a double life. He probably had a whole other house here.

Or maybe you could show me your house.

Again words were just escaping from her mouth tonight. She decided that not speaking until they arrived at the restaurant was a good idea. Eyzlee kept her eyes on the city, soaking in the cites as the car zoomed down the busy streets.
Report Post Tip
I don't have a house here yet. I just moved into a small apartment a few days ago. I've been busy with work lately. No time to look for a house.

Through his real estate connections it would've only taken Santino five minutes to buy any kind of house he wanted, but he couldn't imagine living in another house without Eyzlee. He liked their house in Chicago, but her being there when he got home every night was what he liked about it the most.

The restaurant had a long line of people waiting to get in. Luckily for Santino he knew the owner and got perks. When Eyzlee went towards the line Santino took her hand and gestured to the front door of the restaurant.

Come on, we're skipping this part.

Inside they walked past more people and were lead to a table right away. Santino waited for Eyzlee to sit down then he sat down. Looking at her across the table he couldn't believe she was there with him and not out with another guy. He felt as lucky as he did when they got married. He was about to tell her that, but a waiter came up to the table with a bottle of wine sent to the couple from the owner of the restaurant. Santino picked up his glass and raised it for a toast.

To fresh starts.
Report Post Tip
To new beginnings.

Their glasses clinked and Eyzlee brought it to her lips taking a sip. She couldn't keep her eyes off Santino, it was almost like she saw him differently now that all the lies were gone. Eyzlee looked around the restaurant and it really was the best place in town. She felt like a princess when they skipped the line and were brought right to a table. It felt like her and Santino really were starting over, fresh and new. She wanted to tell him how she felt, but didn't know if he was still with Ariel. There was no way she would be played as a fool again.

So how have you been?

Eyzlee asked casually. She had been a wreck the first week they had parted, but she was able to hide those feelings from everyone including herself. As she sat with Santino all those emotions creeped back into her mind. Just as he was about to answer the waiter came to their table. She hadn't even had the chance to look at her menu, but Santino surprised her yet again by ordering for both of them. 'He's amazing' She thought to herself, dazing into his eyes.
Report Post Tip
When the waiter walked away from the table Santino took another drink of wine from his glass and thought about the simple question Eyzlee asked. Unsure of exactly how to answer it he figured being honest was a good start.

I've been ok as long as I stay busy. When I stop working long enough to think the only thing I think about is what a jerk I was to you. I'm sorry, Eyz, for everything.

The waiter came to the table again with a plate of appetizers. As Santino looked up at him to thank him he noticed a crowd of men walking in the restaurant. In the middle of the pack was the heroin supplier Santino was looking for all day. As the group were lead to a table Santino stared at them. He couldn't believe he found the supplier during his date with Eyzlee. He looked back at her and picked up the wine bottle to refill their glasses.

Sorry about that. I just saw someone I know. So, how have you been?
Report Post Tip
Eyzlee looked around the room, but didn't see anyone she knew. The look on Santino's face was surprise. It looked like he had just saw his mom jump out of a cake naked.

Before I answer I need to ask you something...

She trailed off, keeping her eyes locked with his. It was the only thing holding her back from telling him how she still loved him, but it was the only thing that could officially tear them apart.

Are you still with Ariel?
Report Post Tip
Although Santino tried to concentrate on Eyzlee and their conversation he was worried about the supplier. If he got away Santino might not find him again or the supplier might have found out Santino was looking for him. He could be planning to kill Santino to get out of trouble. It was possible the supplier and his friends followed Santino and Eyzlee to the restaurant. As a dozen other worries crossed his mind Santino heard Eyzlee ask him if he was still with Ariel.

No, of course not. Eyz, I never felt about her how I feel about you...

Santino wasn't sure what else to say. He wasn't use to talking about how he felt. All the years they were married he showed Eylzee how he felt by giving her expensive gifts. Other than not being able to think of the right words to say Santino didn't know if Eyzlee really wanted to hear it. He didn't want to tell her he still loved her if she didn't feel the same. Instead of saying anymore Santino stared across the table at Eyzlee and tried to figure out what was on her mind.

What are thinking about?
Report Post Tip
Eyzlee ignored the question as something else was on Santino's mind. He kept looking at a group of mind who sat down in the bar area. A few of them looked strangely familiar, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Maybe the more important question is what are you thinking about?

It was like he didn't even hear her ask it. Eyzlee followed his gaze as he moved his eyes over the men. He stopped at one in particular. The man was leaning over the bar flirting with the bartender, he was tall, brown hair, but she couldn't see his face.

Santino?

She asked again, but his eyes were still lost in the crowd across the room. The man that Eyzlee had been looking at moments before had sat down, she could see the side of his face and instantly knew where she knew him from. He worked for Cab back in Chicago, Eyzlee had seen him in the hq a few times. She wondered what he was doing in Philly.

Santino do you know those men over there?
Report Post Tip
When they were married and Santino was worried about a dangerous business deal he always lied to Eyzlee and told her he was stressed out about his fictional sales job. Back then he couldn't imagine talking to her about the things he dealt with everyday, but now that he knew she was in the mafia too he figured nothing would shock her.

One of those guys over there was supposed to deliver a big quantity of heroin to me yesterday. I paid him in advance, but he never delivered the stuff. I don't tolerate shady business like that. It's disrespectful.

The waiter came to the table with their dinner. Santino barely had one bite swallowed when he noticed the supplier and his friends walk towards the door.

Shit! He's leaving.

Santino frowned and looked at Eyzlee. He wanted to get the supplier, but he didn't want the date to end yet. Surprising himself and her he made a spur of the moment suggestion.

I have to follow him. Will you go with me?
Report Post Tip
Eyzlee watched the men get up from the bar and when Santino offered her to come with him she jumped at the chance. She was very curious what this guy was doing and who he was with.

Of course I'll come with. Hun if you grab the car I'll pay for dinner.

They both stood up from the table and Santino swung her a smile as he left for the car. She flipped through her purse and placed three large bills on the table. Most of the cash was for the waiter. If she was a waitress and two people just walked out without even taking a single bite from their food she'd feel like she wasn't doing her job correctly. Eyzlee hoped the money would make up for their absence. Eyzlee met Santino at the curb right outside the restaurant, he pulled the car up to the curb and as soon as she got in he took after a car. She assumed it was the one holding the guy Santino wanted to follow.
Report Post Tip
When Eyzlee said she would pay for dinner Santino wanted to object, but he thought it was best not to disagree with her. Things were going well between them and he didn't want to mess it up.

As they followed the supplier's car Santino took out his gun and opened the chamber. It was only half full. He reached under the seat and took out another gun, but it was empty. He considered giving one of the guns to Eyzlee and asking her to load it, but thinking about her with a gun near him scared Santino.

Eyz, switch places with me so I can load these guns.

After a nod Eyzlee put her hand on the steering wheel. Santino moved her across his lap then quickly moved over to the passenger seat.

Don't drive too fast and don't get too close to him or he might figure out we're following him.

Santino realized he was giving her orders like she worked for him. He smiled at her and softened the tone of his voice.

I forgot to tell you before, you look great tonight.
Report Post Tip
Eyzlee kept the car steady even when the one she followed swerved through downtown traffic and everyone said women were bad drivers..pffft. Just as the she peaked over at Santino loading his gun the other car made a quick right.

Eyz!

Quickly she focused all her attention back to driving and caught the turn just in time. Her heart thudded in her chest, Santino calling her name almost scared Eyzlee right out of her skin. The car in front of them came to a gentle stop outside of a dingy gentleman's club. The light above the "Al's Girls" sign kept flickering, but she was able to see three men get out of the car. There were more of them at the restaurant, but it didn't really matter the guy she was curious about was in this new pack. Eyzlee let the car crawl past the strip club and into a parking spot a few yards away from the main entrance.

So what approach are you thinking, casual front entrance or bust em up from the back?
Report Post Tip
The car stopped and Santino silently thanked god they made it there alive. He made a mental note to never let Eyzlee drive again.

Let's walk in the front door like we own the place.

After answering Eyzlee's question Santino got out of the car and and looked at the run down club. He had never been there, but from what he heard the inside looked just as bad as the outside. With Eyzlee by his side Santino walked in the club. They went to the bar and Santino ordered drinks for them. The men he saw at the restaurant were at a table in a dark corner, but the supplier wasn't with them.

Damn it, he's gone. Did you see him when we walked in, Eyz?
Report Post Tip
Eyzlee looked around the club, she had swore she saw the one Santino was looking for get out of the car and walk into the club. Still she couldn't see him, not be the bar, where his friends sat or near the stage where the dancers flaunted.

Maybe he knows a girl here and went into the dressing room. I'll check there if you want to check in the peek-a-boo rooms.

Eyzlee wore was glad she wore her dark trench coat out this evening as she walked through the bar and into the dressing a room. One of the dancers questioned her as soon as she stepped through the beaded curtain.

I was just hired, it's my first night.

She replied and looked past the girl for the drug dealer. A few other women were in the room, most were topless including the one that was talking to her.

Well Al didn't tell me about you, What are you waiting for? Start to undress you'll be on stage soon.

The topless question women snapped at her and Eyzlee turned back towards the beaded curtain. There was no way she was getting on stage, not in front of the drunks out there. As soon as Eyzlee disturbed the first bead chain a hand grabbed her shoulder and spun her around. 'This women is crazy' She said to herself as Topless pulled her back into the room.

Oh no, no turning back now Hunny, we're already short on girls tonight. Now go and get undressed.
Report Post Tip
After Eyzlee went to the dressing rooms Santino walked down a long hall that lead to rooms where strippers gave private shows. Santino didn't understand the fascination with strippers. He didn't like sleazy women. He liked women with class, like Eyzlee. Thinking about her taking her clothes off to entertain other men made him feel insanely jealous. Thankfully she would never do that, he assured himself and continued searching for the supplier.

Most of the private rooms had naked women dancing for men. In a few of the rooms couples and groups of people were having sex, but the supplier wasn't anywhere near the action. Santino walked back to the bar where he overheard the bartender brag to another man about a new stripper he saw in the dressing room.

Hey buddy, give me another beer.

Santino put some money on the bar and turned around to look through the crowd in the club. There were more people there than when Santino and Eyzlee arrived. Big crowd for the new stripper, Santino thought and picked up the beer the bartender gave him.
Report Post Tip
Eyzlee slowly took of her jacket as she tried to think of someway to get past Topless. She figured pulling out her gun or punching the girl in the face wouldn't go very smoothly. Who knew who else was in the club tonight, she didn't want to start a shoot out.

Cute dress, but you won't get any money if you wear that, keep taking it off.

A dancer said while putting some make-up on. Eyzlee slowly pulled the dress over her head, she felt extremely exposed. She hardly recognized herself when she caught a glimpse in the mirror. Blond curls shaped her face, while her dark corset shaped her body. Eyzlee decided that nothing else was coming off and the dancers would just have to deal with it.

If you need to vomit before you go on please make it quick, its straight down that hallway first door on the left.

It was a different girl then the last two and just as Eyzlee was going to tell her she didn't need to do that a light bulb went off. The bathroom was a perfect excuse to leave and not come back. She would have to leave her dress and coat, but she grabbed her purse and made her way down the hall. As she came to the end of the hallway she was disappointed when there was no back exit, but she heard some voices in the door marked office.

Maybe our guy has some business with Al.

Eyzlee said to herself as a curious smile played across her face. She gently knocked on the door until she heard a come in from the other side. The office a nice size, a desk sat at one end, a pool table in the middle, and a table with a few chairs. Two men sat at the table, one looked like a cowboy and the there was no mistake the other was Al, big Al to be exact. He was a very large man, the other was the guy Santino was looking for.

Ahh you must be the new one Cherry was talking about. Come sit over on Papa Al's lap.

Eyzlee wanted to vomit as the man tried coaxing her to him. Al looked like he hadn't showered in days and with her barely wearing anything she was not going to go anywhere near him. She figured Cherry was the first girl Eyzlee had talked to. After she ordered Eyzlee to change she walked around the like she owned the place.

Cherry sent me in to please your guest.

Eyzlee smiled and walked toward the cowboy. He was very good looking, not as good as Santino, but a lot better then Al. Eyzlee figured Santino would want him alive so she dropped her purse on top of the pool table and stood behind the cowboy. She hoped the guy wouldn't recognize her from Cab's family and blow her cover. She wanted Al knocked out before anything went down, she also hoped Santino would find her and save her from the embarrassment she was about to put herself through.
Report Post Tip
Storm decides that today would be a great day to hang out down at the strip club. Its a pretty nice day, so he decides to walk down. After sitting out in front for awhile watching the strippers, a couple of guys come over and tell him that he's wanted in the back. Apparently the owner recognized him as a new member of the Partisans, and wanted to show him a good time.

When Storm gets to the back, he looks at the owner and wished he wouldn't have went back. The man was everything he hated about city folk. Fat, lazy, smelly, and a snake in the grass. He sat down and pretended that he was grateful to the man, making small talk to him about the weather, and whatever else he could think of. The endless supply of beers is the only thing keeping him from just leaving.

Just as he can't take it anymore, and decides its about that time, one of the most beautiful women he's ever seen walks in the door. He knew right away this woman wasn't some stripper. Just the way she held herself...she had class. It sickened him to see this sleaze talking to her like she was a piece of meat. "Guys like this got shot back in Kentucky..." Storm thought to himself.

Storm stared at the woman for awhile. He picked up right away that she didn't want anything to do with 'Big Al', so he figured he'd give her the chance to get away, at least for a little while.

Hey toots...

Storm downs the rest of his last beer.

Why don't you go get us some more drinks huh? Storm said to her with a wink that Big Al was too stupid to catch.
Report Post Tip
Santino finished his drink and wondered where Eyzlee was. He decided to check the dressing room behind the stage, but when he walked in the only thing he saw was a room full of topless women. One of the women who looked too old to be a stripper smiled and winked at him. Santino felt like throwing up as she walked up to him and started talking.

"No customers allowed in here, honey. If you want a private show later pay the bartender. I'll do you for half price. I love Italian men."

Santino took a hundred dollar bill out of his pocket and held it up to the woman.

Shut up. I'm not here for that. I'm looking for a woman who came back here a few minutes ago. Blond hair, thin and gorgeous. Have you see her?

The stripper took the money from Santino and pointed to one of the chairs in the room.

"That sounds like our new girl. There's her stuff over there."

Santino was shocked to see Eyzlee's dress and coat on the chair. Worried someone forced her to undress he took out his gun and stared down at the stripper.

Where is she?

The only answer she gave was a gesture to the hallway at the end of the room.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Date Deal
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL