Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 10:38:56
Page:  1 
Create a NPC for a fee Started by: Scarfo on Jan 19, '21 03:19

It's simple. You create a NPC (non player character) that I can use in some stuff I write and I pay you MR monies. They need to be humanoid yet feel free to make their personality zany, straight-laced, whatever comes to mind.

I'm looking for 7. I can do it myself yet want to offer it up as a bit of a challenge to tickle the creative juices for those that may be interested. I think it'll also be more fun and challenging to use NPCs not of my own making.

If it helps, the thread they'll appear in is the West Cat Tavern in the LA BD and they'll make up a revolving door of NPCs in a poker game, and some that just frequent the soon to be newly reopened tavern.

Each NPC you create will net you two million game dollars per once they are rolled for and selected as one of the final 7. I'll roll at 20 or in a week or so, whatever comes first. No limit on submissions. All submissions will receive five hundred thousand dollars per as a thank you regardless.

An example...

Janshai de Mowbray is a 20 year old male. 

He has cropped, brown hair and blue eyes.

He has rough, pockmarked, fair skin.

He stands 182cm (5'11") tall and has an athletic build.

He has a round, slightly beautiful face with very short sideburns.

He is missing his left ear.

He easily holds grudges.

He is materialistic.

He constantly talks aloud to his god.

He loves training people.

He is slightly paranoid.

Cheers!

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $90,000 Tip

Synthia Agathangelou is a 23 year old lady

• She was born here in the US, but her family have their Greek roots, strong and proud.
  • She's a dark haired lady, typical with her ancestry, with deep brown eyes and a complexion that drives men crazy, but she rarely reacts to any advances.  
  • However she does have a few imperfections.
  • She stands at 1.6 meters, an average sizing for a girl.
  • She has had a tough life, growing up poor and managing to make it herself with some jobs as a Poker hustler.  Earning enough to keep her in the modest life of luxury she enjoys.
  • Whilst she might need a chaperone at times, they are purely there as a means to an end and take a small percentage for their attendance rather than their actual help.
  • Synthia was married - once - but whilst there might still be legal papers stating so, it's not recognised by anyone.  Her "former" husband decided one night, after a few two many, that he would take his frustration out on her.  He missed.  She didn't.  Rumours around the local streets indicate that he still has trouble swallowing solid foods and walking.
  • Synthia has a rather calm temperament, not reacting with aggression, always taking in her surroundings and calculating everything going on.

Michael O'Rory is an Irish immigrant, not over during the Irish boom but a late bloomer coming to make his fortune - and drop most of it.  he's 25 years old.

• Born in Ireland, in County Cork, life was a bitter-sweet mixture of hunger and brief moments of fleeting happiness.
  • A large lad, at 6 foot 2, but a life of hard graft has made him both muscler and petite at the same time.  His police records in Cork list him as "Above average, consistently in trouble through gambling.  One to watch."
  • Slicked back brown hair, with innocent blue eyes and a cheeky smile
  • He is niave
  • He believes he has the 'luck of the Irish' whilst consistently proving otherwise through his mounting gambling debts.
  • He is a heavy drinker
  • He firmly believes that he is just one win away from setting himself up for good.

Andrew Smith is not a nice person.  Period

• Was born and raised her in America, his family were born in America, you can go back just a couple of generations to see that.  If you go back further you'll likely end up in a fight.
  • He's 5 foot 4, and suffers from small man syndrome.  But if you accuse him of that he'll sooner knock you out than discuss it.
  • He has a very patriotic background, boarding on the obscene and racist, he doesn't have an issue with other races - but views anybody coming into America as un-American until they prove otherwise... which they'll never be able to do in his eyes.
  • Very quick tempered.
  • Very quick to resort to violence
  • Has a police record a mile wide, and constantly questioned when anyone happens to have an 'accident' which further fuels his anger issues.
  • Given his constant stress he's already going grey
  • He has green eyes, but if you mention anything about Irish heritage you'll face his rage.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $1,520,000 Tip

Many thanks to those who contributed. Fees have been transferred.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Create a NPC for a fee
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL