Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:06:39
Page:  1 
Filling in the gaps. Started by: Chade on Jun 03, '11 04:54

Chade steps over the discarded gun on the sidewalk, looking left and right he crosses the street to what was meant to be his new building, but now looks like it has been there a few years.

Inspecting the half broken door, smashed windows and what look to be bullet holes in the walls he smiles sadly at the memories of what was lossed in the last twenty four hours.

Turning to Hoosier, he nods his head to let him know to organise some repairs to the place so they could move in.

Turning around he looks at the scattering of people in the once busy street.

Clearing his throat, he lights a cigarrette and takes a drag before raising his voice.

I know this has been a hard and long day for everyone. I am not going to hold a party and celebrate after Las Vegas and other cities have suffered such losses. I was asked to step up and run a crew within Las Vegas by Don Gaius before he was tragically taken out in an awful accident.

Las Vegas has a lot of repairing to do with the loss of Don Gaius, and I am glad to be part of the solution to fixing it.

Turning to look at his future home one last time, Chade gestures to his nervous bodyguards to surround him before turning back the way he came and walking off.

Report Post Tip

Sitting at his desk in his office Jimmy looked over some paperwork.. hearing the commotion outside he went to the window to see Chade setting up in town.. his bodyguards and men walking into the brand new HQ across the street
Chade this promotion was what Don Gaus wanted, and was the plan for Las Vegas and even in the midst of the blood and violence - business must continue as we got familys to feed and cities to run.

Chade run your family like your life depends on it my friend.. because in this business, it does.

Jimmy nods his head at Chade and goes back to setting up his schedule.. he had a lot of meetings to attend to in multiple cities and a lot of funerals to visit for his fallen friends

Report Post Tip

All the best to you Sir, as you see, the city of Dt has someone trying to fill in the gaps also. I'm sure you will do well. My mother admired and respected Don Gaius so for you to be thought of like that by him is an honor in my eyes. We will all celebrate some day once the pieces are picked up and lives put back together. Until then, our best wishes.

Report Post Tip

Angel give a hug to the young man she helped get started in this world.

Chade I am certain that you will do well in your new position. You have come far and worked very hard. I wish you the best of luck, and if I can ever help you, feel free to ask.

Report Post Tip

Stallion sighed impatiently as he looked at his watch, his car making a hard turn around a corner, hoping he wasn't going to be late. “They all said they would be their correct?” Stallion asked his bodyguard. “Yes Sir,” he replied, “Axe called as many of the crew leaders city wide so there should be many people there.” Good! Stallion thinks to himself. His friend Chade deserved some sort of celebration at this dark time. The car finally reaches the front of what was suppose to be Chades new Head Quarters. Seeing Chade already outside addressing people that have gather Stallion opens the car door, gets out and heads in the direction of Chade. Walking up to him, Stallion pats him on the back.

“It has been a rough few days man especially with the lost of a great man like Gaius. But even though its not the way you wanted it you still deserve this new position 100%. So even though it is time for mourning it is also time for celebration.”

Chuckling to himself Stallion whistles his bodyguard over who is carrying some cups and a bottle containing a dark liquid. Facing some of the people he calls out.

“Gather round everyone, grab some cups and pour yourself some liquid fire.” Stallion pours himself a drink after everyone had their cups full. Looking around he could see the different people around here from all over the cities. Jimmy Napoli, Whiskey, Mr Vengeance his trusting right hand man  Axe who had helped him procure the alcohol they were about to drink. Of course DurzoB was here also, he never missed a chance to get hammered. Raising his cup Stallion looks at his friend Chade.

“My friend here is a toast to you and your new family as well as to the city of Las Vegas and may it grow in the image Don Gaius had planned for it.” They all clanged their cups and shot their drinks down their throats. Some people started to cough, others already stumbling. Stallion smiled, he knew the extra ingredient he put in the bottle was gonna make this one hell of a night to celebrate these new beginnings.”

Report Post Tip

Gideon walks up to Chade and says...

Congratuations Chade! I know you will make the City of Las Vegas proud and if you never need anything, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Filling in the gaps.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL