Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 21:02:38
Page:  1 
. The Supreme Council Of Smoking Pipes . Started by: Ravenelli on Jan 23, '21 23:01
*Ravenelli unlocks the large oak double doors and strides into his new establishment situated right on Furman Street looking out on the Brooklyn bridge and Brooklyn bridge park…he steps inside and takes a long deep pull of his freshly rolled blunt*

I’ve done it, all those years of reading great grandpapa’s journals about the great smoking clubs of Philly. I’ve only gone and found the perfect place to resurect The Supreme Council Of Smoking Pipes.

*Rav descended from the great Irish smugglers of Philly, despite being hidden in the hills of Tyrone on the command of his Grandpapa he always knew he would be back in the States trying to find his own path*

This can work, somewhere to come and just let go, forget the stress of the day. That’s what Grandpappy and his boys used to do. Wash the blood of their hands and smoke, converse and relax. Right, I need to finish getting this place ready.

*Ravenelli spends the next 48hrs applying the finishing touches to the clubhouse. Those deep leather burgundy chairs around the fire pit cost a bloody fortune but hell do they look good. Old pictures reframed are hung on the tall walls of the lunge area. Rav recalls stories as he hangs each one. Hulkster the loveable rogue, no one knew what he would do next but everyone knew where he would be standing when called. Will-C the great diplomat of TSCOSP, forever calling for cool heads and negotiating accords with anyone who mattered, Larry_Link the silent assasin, the man who was forever in the shadows.Beside him weed killer, the accidental killer of Dons. The final
Picture to be hung was the one of old Great Grandpapa himself. To be hung of course above the ceremonial Golden Bong, as he hung his grandpa’s picture Rav thought back to the stories he was told as a child, the stories from his father of the kind loving man and also the stories from his uncle about the Don, the Don with much blood on his hands. Rav took a moment before approaching the old oak doors once more, as he pulled open the doors Ravenelli spoke…*

Welcome everyone to the ★·.· The Supreme Council Of Smoking Pipes ·.·★® social club. We are here for a good time not a long time. Come in, unwind, let loose, what happens here, stays here. We have the finest cigars, tobacco, hashish, flower, anything that you can ignite and enjoy. Hell we even toast chestnuts for the squirrels among us. Come in and join me, let’s share stories, let’s share love and let’s share memory loss. Entry is free, exit is negotiable!!!

*Rav strides back inside taking another strong draw from his blunt. As he sits by the fire he remembers his fathers words, ‘if you roll it, they will come’*
Report Post Tip

Foamy notices this fabulous, old school establishment appear and fancies to be in the presence of a 'blue room'.

Stepping through the front door with his samson shag and his classic Falcon Standard Stem & Hunting Bulldog Pipe he approached the suave Italian

'Ravenelli, this is surely the holy grail of smoke houses, may I be the first to ignite my shag?'

Report Post Tip
Foamy my friend, to have a man of your pedigree be the first to ignite would be the seal of approval on this clubhouse. You my friend may sit by the fire, it’s as if you were meant to seek solace here and give the place your blessing.

*Rav guides foamy to the largest most comfortable chair by the fire*

Enjoy my friend. mi casa es tu casa
Report Post Tip

Ravenelli, this place makes an old squirrel very happy

I brought a bottle of the good stuff to toast the place, care to do the honours?  Oh, and i thought you might like a bit of Ennerdale flake to start the evenings smokiness.

Report Post Tip
*Rav grabs the bottle like an excited child from @foamys hand and runs to the bar unlocking the drawer that hides the 2 golden chalice’s*

I’ve got to say my friend, you are a man of exquisite taste. I do need a drink, after all I’ve just opened a bar in Detroit when I thought I was in NYC.
Report Post Tip

ahhhhhhh that'll be the fahita's kicking in, you know what they're like

always good to have a decent smoke to settle the constitution. Nice chalices by the way, top them up sir!

Report Post Tip

Gunther was in Detroit specifically for the grand opening of his good friend Ravenelli and his new smoking club. He was excited to put his eyes on the new place. As Gunther arrived, parked, and walked inside he could smell the amazing aroma of pipe tobacco. He looked around and spotted his friend. He extended his hand as he approached him and spoke.

"Well well well my friend! You've really outdone yourself! The place looks amazing! Congratulations!"

Gunther was grinning from ear to ear. 

"So I seem to have forgotten my pipe at home. Do you have something nice here I can look into purchasing? I'd like to test a number of your pipe tobaccos over a nice glass of rum."

Report Post Tip
Good to see you Boss. And welcome. Please excuse the squirrel but he’s like part of the furniture here.

*Rav guides Gunter to to most exclusive seat in the house, a high backed leather recliner right in front of the fire*

Here is your rum sir, Manuel will bring you some of our finest pipes to choose from and I know just the tobacco for you, cured by ourselves here at TSCOSP.
Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: . The Supreme Council Of Smoking Pipes .
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL