Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 05:23:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Panda time Started by: Huxley on Jun 04, '11 02:36

Will you continue to fight their cause when Chicago goes to war with one of your buddy's cities? Or are you going to just hide under the duvet and hope everything is ok. 

You are so incredibly ignorant Panda. You have such an over-inflated ego. All you are is a crew leader, nothing more, nothing less. You are a perfect example of someone who foolishly believes that being bold is the be all and end all. You are a soldier.

You need to choose where your loyalties lie. You have no commitment to another city unless your Godfather makes it clear to you that this is the case. You should not be sticking your nose in to other city's business. You are not their spokesperson. 

Report Post Tip

And who are you to say my Godfather has not already made that the case, young man? Again, can you see into my private conversations with people? Ignorant I may be, but at least I don't complain in our streets constantly in an attempt to change things without ever putting forth a suggestion for change. When you place something in our streets, it's no longer a cities' business. It's our society's business. So, take your semantics somewhere else.

Report Post Tip

Again Panda, losing your temper. Calm down. You are the self-appointed guardian of our world. You are the superman of your generation. 

Where does your loyalty even lie Panda? All you have done is defend other cities for engaging in the kind of behavior that Chicago does not authorize. 

Report Post Tip

Losing my temper? Young man, I'm not angry at all. I'm asking you valid questions and you are pushing them away, simply to throw more belittlement my way. How would you, Oh Esteemed Gangster, know what kind of behavior the great city of Chicago, which you are not a part of, authorizes? I will defend whoever I wish to defend and that is not a valid excuse to ignore my questions.

Report Post Tip

Panda, Chicago does not allow member whoring. But yet you defend other cities for it? 

Report Post Tip

Huxley when exactly has the streets been just one citys business? If you wanted to take issue with a single city then do so with them in private or hell even in that citys bar would be a step in the right direction? As far as I am aware and please do not hesitate to pull another ace thumbs up quote from some where, the streets is a community place for all to have there say on said matters spoken, just because you do not like or want the answer given by who ever it may be the streets is a place for opinions from all citys and all that wish to speak.

Report Post Tip

Have you asked my godfather if he allows member whoring? Apparently not. Also, as I have stated NUMEROUS times, I am not defending other cities for the act of member whoring. You seem to miss that every single time. I am defending other cities because you are attacking crewleaders and throwing trash in our streets. Kindly, take in everything I say before spitting more bullshit in our streets.

Report Post Tip

Alchemy, what you say is valid and is not what my point is. 

My issue is now as follows. Phreaking-Panda came to the streets to defend those cities who engage in member whoring, even justifying it ... when Chicago does not permit it. 

In his somewhat 'passionate' defense of others, he resorted to name calling, to making threats and other bullying tactics. He now complains that he will not let me belittle him in public, but yet he keeps giving me the opportunity to do so? 

Report Post Tip

Again, ignoring my statements. Goodbye, Huxley. You are no longer worth the few seconds it takes for me to respond to your ignorant comments.

Panda wanders off.

Report Post Tip

Panda, I am attacking other crew leaders who publicly state they are against member whoring, but then let their members to quite openly engage in it behind closed doors. 

Then when they are exposed, the leaders play ignorant. And you are defending this kind of behavior? I quite clearly have no standards (I am happy to admit that), you on the other hand are a family head for a great city, but yet you continue to fight for a cause that has nothing to do with you. 

Chicago does not permit member whoring, fact. You claim to be against member whoring, but rather than exposing those that do, you choose to defend them? 

Report Post Tip

Panda you are defending those who should be exposed. Our world can never evolve if change is not made. For change to be made, society must see what is really going on, only then can it react to the problem. 

People like you are just ignorant. You want respect, go out and earn it. Defending the ignorant is just wrong. 

Report Post Tip

Huxley, stop whining in our streets and stop insulting all of our IQ points. Panda was not defending the other cities for member whoring. He was defending them because it was an insult to us all. I do not appreciate you speaking to my fellow Chicago member poorly. I am sure you don't care about me and will come at me, just know I have my people ready to back me up, and by my people, I mean Chicago, including Panda. We all stick together just like he said. You can't insult one of us without insulting all of us. As CL it is our job to keep complaining sissies like you off of our streets, if you don't understand that, leave our life, put a friggin bullet in your hear, I don't care.

Report Post Tip

20:48 quote time!!! I am not defending other cities for the act of member whoring - Phreaking_Panda

You seem to have tunnel hearing where you choose to ignore that what you say you are actualy here for and choose keep going on a parade shit throwing in an atempt that something will stick, all you are doing is making yourself look foolish and childish and kicking and stomping behind a young lads body which you know is already dead. Would I be right in saying you died in the war the other day? Thats usualy where such childish tantrum throwing starts from?

Report Post Tip

I died in no war Alchemy. Panda as a crew leader should be able to fight his own battles. He chose to stick his paw in to something that has nothing to do with him. 

Check the obits, at least one crew leader has the guts to stand by what she believes in. 

Report Post Tip
Huxley None Goomba Dead Jun 02, '11 23:06 Jun 04, '11 23:18

"Maestro walks in to the room, daised by he amount of people in here all aggrivated at this one man"

"well what did i miss, says Maestro as the others look at him like he has threee heads and a pet Griffen"

well, i guess i better go then.... "Maestro runs quickly out the door, shouting in... Respect to all Participaters"

Report Post Tip

dude, first of, you can't just take  a aprt of the quote and tell the whole story.

If i said " I am gay... She makes me so happy"

Now if you only take this part of the quote " I am gay", that'll change the whole story.

And well,Panda has earned what he deserved, and Roman's the man in charge of that. Roman knows what he does, I'd have no questions against his orders as without his leadership, Chicago wouldn't be what it is you see today, a great city

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Panda time
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL