Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:10:46
Page:  1 
I may be little but I'm no Shrimp,okay Started by: Senor_Pepe on Jun 04, '11 20:26

Hola My Friends I am Pepe the KING Prawn

I am fresh of de shrimp boat, and I am small with big ambitions,okay

I'll ramble without direction, okay.

I feel like there is a bit of anomosity with some of the newer members of this world,okay. Why are they so angry?

I am a happy prawn, I am bery happy to be a member of this community and to work for the super cool MrV and the Sexy Six. Since I am a loyal prawn, I will be dialing down my sex appeal while I am around Six, unfortunately for Six and MrV, that is still way more sexy than anyone else and maybe un poquito mas then MrV,okay

For the rest of you lovely ladies, Tengo mucho amor a dar,okay! So ladies, you may call on me for a good time, no?

Men, I have something for you too. Dont get excited,okay. I reserve my love for the ladies. but I do understand business, so if you want a great deal on some City Tokens give me a call, as you know these tokens can be exchanged for some things to make you all better...people? okay.

So you see, you can be happy if you just let Pepe help you! and I will help you!

Adios, okay!

Report Post Tip

monkey listens intently to the man giving a speach and cant help but giggle to herself.

sex appreal, really? this has to be the funniest speach i have heard all day, you certainly put a smile on my face, i suspect it isnt the way you was intending, buy wow, a talking prawn and a happy one at that, the best bit, and i quote.

Men, I have something for you too. Dont get excited,okay. I reserve my love for the ladies. but I do understand business, so if you want a great deal on some

Report Post Tip

Sheik stares open mouthed at Snr Pepe

Well, i've seen many strange things in our streets before, but never a talking prawn!

He wonders what the something is that the prawn has for all the guys & clamps his arse cheeks firmly shut

Report Post Tip

thats a peach of a statment that sheik

Report Post Tip

Have you not noticed the several appendages? this makes for some serious multi-tasking, okay!

City Tokens, not butt tokens, okay

Report Post Tip

city tokens eh, how can a prawn know what appendages means,

(ooc: i love the idea of a talking prawn you have made my day thanks so much lol)

Report Post Tip

hey Senor_Pepe

good to see you out on the streets. A little tip for ya... steer clear of the restaurant on the corner. I've heard they do a mean sea-food platter

I won't ask the reason you're a KING Prawn, expecially with the reputation you have with the ladies - Stay away monkey I can see his pink tail swelling up.

Report Post Tip

BennieBlanco listens to the prawn turned mafioso, then gives up.

Report Post Tip

MrVengeance listens to the rambalings coming from the Shrimps little mouth

Ok Prawn! Listen up....keep your sex appeal to yourself when your around Six I thank you very much, or we will be having us a good old BBQ at the Republik HQ tonight! You know I love Shrimps, thats why your with us...I figure if we fatten you up a bit with EvilClowns Tater Hash...well then you will be a BIG shrimp and I will love you all the more

MrVengeance walks off licking his lips

Report Post Tip

brings a whole new meaning to the phrase  put another shrimp on the barbie mate.

monkey offers the shrimp a burger in the hope he accepts it, she fancies king prawn foo young

Report Post Tip

yes boss, lo siento. I will do my best like I said,okay. But you have to understand, Senor, that I can not help my sexiness!

I like a bbq as much and the next crustation, but I'd rather Maryland Blue Crab, those bastards think they are sooo awesome!

sound good okay?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I may be little but I'm no Shrimp,okay
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL