Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 11:56:06
Page:  1 
Exiled Started by: _Issei_ on Jan 25, '21 18:41

Dimly lit as the flame was, it never stopped as it shone brightly as the half of his face marred by sins of the past. 

Once determined, now someone who held intrigue as his only focus and did not use violence all that well, at least, that is what most thought.

After all, what was a blind man going to do to them? Gasp in horror? It was a strained playstyle he had picked up these last few months at the very least, now it was one of his times to try his hand at something else. 

Gracing one of the finer places was hardly a choice, Gino's was one of those very same establishments, he just wondered where Smithy was at such a time. It mattered not, after all, he was a busy man. 

Glancing up, his companion's eyes were thoughtful, allowing him the silence as if they both needed the comfort it would provide, like that of a fur blanket. 

"It has been a while, how have you been? Apart from the numbing pain in that eye..."

Snorting, Issei didn't even give the raven-haired bastard another moment, he was simply the way he was. Nevermind the fact that he too was One-Eyed, he didn't focus on that and instead glanced away a hand coming up to comb his hair back roughly. 

"You speak with such care Ro-Ro, I may just have to question the meaning behind this meeting. Should I prepare myself for such...chivalry?"

It was time for the man known as Ro-Ro to snort as he gave Issei his own dismissive glance. Only the small twitch at the corner of his lips gave away that he was glad his friend still held some bite, it was honestly needed, at the very least it could give way to some...bonding. 

After the events in Chicago, with Ro-Ro barely finding anything out besides that Aogiri were no longer known as a major or minor power in the states, it gave way to the Las Vegas massacre, bodies of people, completely unknown and could not be ID'd due to explosives, rubble, and blood...it had been spilt like it was a battlefield. 

"Well it depends, are you back in the game like the times of old or should I approach one of my family members? Hmm? Last I heard, Sally Boy was one of the people out here, Chicago apparently, got caught in a game of romancing himself. The fool that he is..."

If Issei hadn't known his close friend, he would have guessed that the man certainly wished his family to perish. At the mere glance and tone of his voice, it was clear, he wished to protect his family. Feeling like he failed them, it was not something he had seen on him all the time but throughout their adventures, it had grown. 

A familiarity with those you grew up with, regardless of his status within the family tree, his grandfather certainly could not speak of his position in that family. An adopted Pavanno? One that soon left his own mark on the world, only to die in a battle against factions in the dark? It was a story for pubs and ghostly tales told to children...

"Fool? Sal was a man who wished to further his family, he often spoke of his time away and look at him now, managing one of the biggest organizations in the world, what does that say at the very least?"

Snorting, Ro-Ro instantly replied to his fellow one-eyed companion...

"That he is a fool and he thought with his dick, what else is there? He should have never led the family at that point, we needed ideas and trust in the states, not a failed attempt on his life that was very close to succeeding..."

Passionate as he was, Issei did not hide the slightly risen brow of his, a friend of Roman's he was for a while now but what he was talking about, it was close to sounding like a coup.

"You sound like you had very different plans for those of your clan, I say you calm down. You're here now, no? You have me and some large allies through the True Irish Supporters and many other people who have dealt with your family and gained money. I have to say, it's been some time since I've seen one of you at the top of the mountain, mmm?"

Roman gave Issei a look, one that both knew held the easiest of intentions, it was clear that either side could be taken as seriously as anything else at this point in time but one-eyed as he was, the dragon was a threat that could easily halt Roman's access to these shores if he wishes. 

"That is because business back home is booming and my siblings are getting married, they have all but given the reins to themselves and they have succeeded. They just do not see the point of sending any more of our kin heading to the states for business anymore, through arms, they have the Irish Supporters and Fallen Angels who are still being led by that Marx fellow. They rule England with an Iron Fist, there is just nothing for me in their plans, Issei..."

Now that Issei curious, for long he had known the relationship between the heirs to the grand fortune of Charlie Pavanno, the former patriarch of the Pavanno Empire. A long while, it had been since he had heard of family squabbles and a bastard son in the form of Roman had been left, the threat he possessed, not one that Salvatore minded it seemed but his sister. The Queen of England's Underworld, she was said to have the smarts of her father and the instincts of her grandfather, she was the leader of her family currently. 

In short, he was sure that in the long run, if Roman was to gain a position that could strikeout, as in Caporegime, it would prove to be one that started the next Pavanno civil war. Thinking it over, Roman did come here in search of him and now he had found him. Only this was not a clear social visit with him returning home, he didn't think he could...

"You're exiled from the family business, aren't you? Were you planning...some kind of uprising?"

Issei didn't bite just bite the bullet, he was facing the barrel of the gun and knew that he would need this for whatever was to come, it was going to be another time where his sins were put to the test, he knew that much...

"I was putting the blood of my family back where it should be, not usurped or diluted by those of those Maldonado fucks! My mother died because of Leliana Pavanno, I'll kill the bitch myself if I have too, alright!?"

Snorting, Issei shook his head, wherever he went it seemed, blood was deemed right to follow him and now he sat opposite one person who was already getting started in his claim for his family's empire....

"No, be honest, in all the time I've known you, fuck and it has been a while. You never once cared for your family name, that much is true, Now you do? Someone has either made you a valuable puppet or you're lying to me, tell me, Roman, what really happened?"

Roman gave the dragon a small look before shaking his head, not once could he ever get something past this fuck. It was starting to becoming an annoyance but it led to the reason why he could really trust him, he was one of the truest men that he had ever worked with...

"Leliana planned all that business back in the East of England, she was the one that made it so....we were fucked, our lives were forfeit the moment she knew of me, alright? That moment where I felt I was on top, for once, she took it away. She burned our businesses, killed my mother, destroyed my work, alright!? All because of some flimsy 4% cut to the Yakuza!"

And that is where Issei's head popped up, Leliana was making an enemy of the people who were now to be his Allies? Akeno had since taken her place as the head of the Dragon, of course, it left many questions as to who would be her tail, she was the leader but what would she think of this?

"Come with me, it seems we have work to do, and quickly..."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Exiled
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL