X

May 05 - 09:44:15
Page:  1 
Let's do the time warp again. Started by: Squishy on Jan 26, '21 03:50
It's astounding
Time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely...

With the new version of the game on the horizon, we are going to be making a few adjustments that I think you should know about in advance so you can prepare your characters. We will be advancing the game to the 1950s.

This will give us a little more freedom in our role play and features and better represent what the bulk of us know about "the mafia" as far as TV and lore.

I do not have a concrete date yet, but just wanted to let you guys know so you can prepare.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Feels like a total shift in approach and anblow to the years of research that I've put into 1920's American life. Exciting stuff! Get to start something fresh and interesting that I know nothing about. Looking forward to what's to come. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I've googled but I have no idea if lone street lamps will exist above soap boxes whilst I smoke prettily. Someone please help me, all I know is if I don't make dinner by 6pm my husband is allowed to beat me and it looks like the prologue of Fallout 4. 

This is exciting. But also seriously, wtf am I meant to do with all this useless 1920s knowledge now?!

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Let's do the time warp again.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL