Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 18:09:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
Legendary Reliable Airlines - Detroit Started by: MsRain on Jan 26, '21 20:41

As Apache was leaving the park, the tranquil atmosphere shattered by the sound of gunshots echoed through the streets. He instinctively turned towards the source of the commotion, his senses on high alert. The distant pops of gunfire were followed by the unmistakable whine of bullets slicing through the air.

His mind raced as he quickly assessed the situation. Something was amiss, and the streets that had moments ago felt so familiar now seemed charged with tension and danger. Apache's training and instincts kicked in, and he knew he needed to get to safety and gather information before making any rash moves. He called Steve and asked to get the plane ready for his immediate departure. Apache wasn't hearing no for an answer and Steve knew better also.

Without wasting a moment, he retraced his steps to the airport and headed back to his Chicago headquarters. His heart raced as he pondered the possibilities of what might be unfolding. Could it be a turf war between rival gangs? Or perhaps a power struggle within a larger syndicate? The streets could be unforgiving, especially when shadows danced with malintent.

Report Post Tip

Wellington our pilot announced that we would be arriving at the Middlebelt Road Wayne County Airport in Detroit in thirty minutes.   @Salvatore_Lucchese and I started gathering our stuff. 

While the bloodshed stopped, the scars of the war remained. Detroit's reputation as a peaceful and prosperous city was forever tarnished.  Our once-thriving businesses struggled to recover, and our workers lived in constant fear of another outbreak of violence.

We went to Hangar 11 to talk with Steve the Cargo Manager.  We had to figure out what we would do with the shipment of product that just arrived. 

In the end, the wars proved bad for business – not just for the criminal enterprises involved but for the entire city of Detroit.  It served as a stark reminder that unchecked greed and ambition could lead to the downfall of even the most powerful and influential.

We decided for the time being just to hold the product in the warehouse in the terminal.  The streets were quiet and no one was moving anything.  It wouldn’t be long for things to get back to normal but in the meantime, it didn’t make sense to have that much product stored in the Café.

Once everything was secure Sal and I left and headed to meet Big Moe.

Report Post Tip
BlueEyes arrives in Legendary Airlines on time. Ms.Spicy is trusting him more now by having him more involved in the operation. He is now picking up and delivering the product directly to the cafes along with still keeping clients happy and buying more at increased volume.

A large crate comes in which Blue comes to pick up. The customs officer sees this abd walks over. "That's quite the large crate sir may I ask what's in it?"
Blue realizes this gentleman was not informed of him picking up product and had to think fast as curious passer bys were walking by watching
"I'm a chef starting up a new restaurant and thus crate here is all my ingredients that will make my customers happy and me. Some are savory and some are quite..."Spicy".
Upon hearing this word the gentleman realized what was occurring and glanced over at one of the airline clerks walking by looking back at him. With a slight tilt of his head by the agent she feign stumbling to the floor holding her leg,the custom agent immediately runs over to "tend to her" with a few other unknowing innocent bystanders offering to help this damsel in distress.
Blue took this cue and made his swift exit to a taxi already arranged to take him to Cafe Columbian.
Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Legendary Reliable Airlines - Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL