Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 05:22:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Morrison's Maniacs Started by: donmorrison on Jun 05, '11 17:40

Smiling, Angel shakes hands with donmorrison.

From talking with you, I have seen you grow a lot. I am very proud of you for how well you have done, and I am sure that you will be a great leader. I wish the best of luck to you and your family.

Report Post Tip

Welcome back to Chicago, my father spoke at great lengths about his admiration for you, best of luck with the family.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations mate. I know you'll do great. You were one of the first to offer me advice on these shores, and I thank you for that.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on getting your new HQ.I know you be good leader and good freind!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Walking through the streets I hear that my boss has an announcement to make regarding the new family he has started, and that I had joined. I wasn't an official part of the family yet but I sure did feel like one. Mr Morrison had made me feel so welcome and trusted. I made my way over to him and shook his hand firmly before stuffing a hundred dollar bill into his shirt pocket. 

"Make sure you take us far sir." I say uttering a few words into his ear.

Report Post Tip

Don. I know you're a maniac and all, but I hope you can behave yourself. You've been known to get a little wild when boozing. :)

Congrats and so on. :P

Report Post Tip

Donmorrison, it is a pleasure to see you with your own family. Congratulation friend.

Athyna toasts the Maniacs!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Morrison's Maniacs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL