Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 03:01:50
Page:  1 
Ok so on the subject of recruiting. Started by: Wade_Wilson on Jun 05, '11 21:04

I realize this topic has been done to death over the last couple of days,but i feel the need to try and look at it from a more constructive angle.What are some of the best/original invites you or your ancestors have recieved??

Report Post Tip

Passing he saw a familiar face in the crowd, dropping his cigar and stemping it out with his foot he looked up at Wade

My grandfather received an invite with "join or i will shoot you when you turn gangster once".  Funny enough he never joined they died when he mailed there leader.

Brief reply to a brief question.

Report Post Tip

Spuffwaffle whored me back when he was right hand man to Kimble, he was very sweet and caring so I figured why the hell not.

That was back in January, since then I've been kept on a diet of bread and water, the man is a demon driving me to work day and night. I get 1 phone call a week which I use to talk to my dear old mom, I tell her I work long hours in the city, she's getting a little senile, but it would break the old fears heart to know I was actually a slave.

But well could be worse I suppose.

Report Post Tip

Hearing the tales of the two men before him Wade could not help but smile.Nobody had threatened to shoot him and Wayne had let him use the phone in the family HQ whenever he desired.But then again the boss hadn't recieved his phone bill as yet.Wade shuddered to think of Waynes reaction when he saw the long distance calls to Australia.But how else was he supposed to confirm their toilet water went counter clock wise when they flushed??

Report Post Tip

My father, Mister-Blue, had recieved a mail from G-Force, the Right Hand man of The Canoli Connection. G-Force offered his help in getting aclimated to the game. They chatted for a bit and smoked cigars together before G-Force offered my father a position in the family.

Report Post Tip

Chuckle offered me a few back alley favors behind a line of filthy bins.

I wasn't about to turn that down.

Best decision I've ever made, other than the fact that now it really burns when I take a leak.

Report Post Tip

My father who lived her more than a year ago told me stories about a man named LeadFoot, who asked my father to join is crew by saying something like this:

"I litterally have a lead foot. What more do you need?"

My father and LeadFoot were friends so it was fitting.

Report Post Tip

An awkward man in a baby blue turtleneck sweaters waits for there to  be a break in the conversation so that he can get his input in the discussion.   Seeing a pause he quietly says:

I dont think my family line has really ever had anyone comically whore them.   Most people just usually send mails inquiring if I know what Im doing and if I would like there help and to join there family.   Depending on my mood my family has been known to string sponsors along to have a little fun with them.   When my family first entered these streets though he approached the person which he thought had the best suit at the time.  Picking the most comical suit, my (great great great)x4 grandfather believed that crew would take themselves the least seriously and therefore match his style the best.  If someone had sent him a truly original and comical mail to join them, I believe he wouldve had no choice but to oblige.

Report Post Tip

"Join me or ill shoot you."

It certainly was original but wasn't too effective

Report Post Tip

I wonder if the same person tried recruiting DurzoB and BeachBum. Same method. I'm going to assume yes.

Report Post Tip

To: LuckyAlphonse
Sent: May 16, '11 20:31
Subject:

trys to tilt the pink hat in the sun so it looks more red?
-------------------------------------
To: Crawford
Subject:

i bet its a pink hat...
-------------------------------------
To: LuckyAlphonse
Subject:

whores you wearing red sox

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ok so on the subject of recruiting.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL