Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 07:32:58
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Glass Room Started by: solace005 on Jun 06, '11 05:10

Smiles as she Meoldy walk over then glares at Colin as she watches him, and simply shakes her head. She motions for solace to come over and orders another drink.

She quietly leaned over to Melody as she pushes Colin out of the way a bit and whispers to her.

"Have you heard anything about what's going on?" Casually steals a smoke from Melody so it looked at if she had asked for a cig. She knew that Melody had to know something about what she had heard, but she wasn't for sure. She spied Colin grabbing a beer when Solace wasn't looking and tossed some money at Solace for it.

"Solace good man... Watch your beer with this one." She giggled as she still looked around the room hoping that everything would stay simply quite and peaceful.

Report Post Tip

Melody smiled back at Solace for the beer and as he spoke about the sheet music in the back she turned her head slowly towards where they lay. She smiled and began to think of thousand different song she could look for, but just then as Mel focused on a song she heard a man say hi.

Oh, hi there. Names Melody, nice to meet you too...

Drifting off again on her song choice, she heard another voice. This time it was Martyr who leaned into Melody and pushed past Colin.

"Have you heard anything about what's going on?"

Mel snapped back to what Martyr was speaking and knew what she was talking about as she kept her words quite and stealing a cigarette from her pocket.

Actually no...I was hoping since I saw you that you would know...I just picked up my guitar from the shop.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Glass Room
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL