Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 07:11:04
Page:  1 
The Big Top Started by: Bella_Dayanara on Jun 06, '11 07:11

Bella was walking down Washington Blvd. on a warm summer day when she saw the most amazing building she has ever seen.  She seen that the door was open and walked in.  “Wow” she said. She startled a man that she didn’t know was there. “Oh I am so sorry sir.” Bella extends her hand. “No problem miss, I was just doing a little cleaning up.” He says as her shakes her hand. “I am Bella Dayanara.” “Joseph Garinni.” Bella looks around still shocked by the look of the place. “This place is amazing” she says. “Yea I know I am going to miss it dearly.”  “Why are you going to miss it?” “Because I have to sell it.” He replied. “Wow that’s a shame.” “Yea I know, it‘s been in the family for generations.” Bella gets and idea. She overheard Fox telling someone that we need a good wholesome place for the family to relax in after a hard days work. “Well as unfortunate as it is that you have to sell the place, do you mind me asking what the ticket is on such a beautiful place.” Joseph looks at Bella wondering if she was a serious buyer or not. He paused and watched her for a second, looking a her beautiful blonde curls. Her clean professional attire down to her manicured fingers. “Well you seem like a girl with a good head on her shoulders.” “So how about you give me 14k for it no 15k and you can keep all the furniture.” “Deal she screamed.” Bella jumps for joy like a giddy little school girl. She thought if he only knew how much of a diehard FREAK I was I don’t know if he would think of me the same. She giggles “He He Thanks so much sir.” She say’s after handing the man a check for 15k. Bella run’s down the road, she has so much to do now. She goes to the convenient store to get some cleaning supplies and other odds and ends she might need. She goes back to the building and starts to clean. After a few hours Bella gets a call. “Hey B I got what you asked for.” “Ok’, she say’s ‘meet me around back.” After she handled a little business, and touched up a few minor details she called Keith_Stone. “Hey Keith I need you help come to 3256 Washington Blvd.” she says and hangs up the phone snickering. Keith gets to the address and see’s a big green sign that say’s  THE BIG TOP. Bella run’s out screaming with excitement. “Isn’t it amazing?” “What is it? Keith asks. “My bar,” she replies. “Well our bar its for the family.” Bella takes Keith into the bar to show him around. While she admires her good work. “Sit down, have a drink be my first customer.” Keith sit’s and asks Bella for a glass of  gin with two ice cubes. She get’s him some gin and pour’s herself some rum. “Well what do you think, a place for all of us to come and relax after a hard day’s work.” “I like it you did really good Bella, Fox is going to be very pleased with you.” “Hey Bella I got to run a few errands ill see you later, oh and don’t ever call me like that again you scared the shit out of me.” Keith turns to leave and drop’s a quarter in the jukebox and plays CircusMusic.   

Bella was walking down Washington Blvd. on a warm summer day when she saw the most amazing building she has ever seen.  She seen that the door was open and walked in. 
“Wow” she said. She startled a man that she didn’t know was there. “Oh I am so sorry sir.” Bella extends her hand. “No problem miss, I was just doing a little cleaning up.” He says as her shakes her hand. “I am Bella Dayanara.” “Joseph Garinni.” Bella looks around still shocked by the look of the place. “This place is amazing” she says. “Yea I know I am going to miss it dearly.” 
“Why are you going to miss it?” “Because I have to sell it.” He replied. “Wow that’s a shame.” “Yea I know, it‘s been in the family for generations.” Bella gets and idea. She overheard Fox telling someone that we need a good wholesome place for the family to relax in after a hard days work. “Well as unfortunate as it is that you have to sell the place, do you mind me asking what the ticket is on such a beautiful place.” Joseph looks at Bella wondering if she was a serious buyer or not. He paused and watched her for a second, looking a her beautiful blonde curls. Her clean professional attire down to her manicured fingers. “Well you seem like a girl with a good head on her shoulders.” “So how about you give me 14k for it no 15k and you can keep all the furniture.” “Deal she screamed.” Bella jumps for joy like a giddy little school girl. She thought if he only knew how much of a diehard FREAK I was I don’t know if he would think of me the same. She giggles “He He Thanks so much sir.” She say’s after handing the man a check for 15k.
Bella run’s down the road, she has so much to do now. She goes to the convenient store to get some cleaning supplies and other odds and ends she might need. She goes back to the building and starts to clean. After a few hours Bella gets a call. “Hey B I got what you asked for.” “Ok’, she say’s ‘meet me around back.” After she handled a little business, and touched up a few minor details she called Keith_Stone. “Hey Keith I need you help come to 3256 Washington Blvd.” she says and hangs up the phone snickering. Keith gets to the address and see’s a big green sign that say’s  THE BIG TOP. Bella run’s out screaming with excitement. “Isn’t it amazing?” “What is it? Keith asks. “My bar,” she replies. “Well our bar its for the family.” Bella takes Keith into the bar to show him around. While she admires her good work. “Sit down, have a drink be my first customer.” Keith sit’s and asks Bella for a glass of  gin with two ice cubes. She get’s him some gin and pour’s herself some rum. “Well what do you think, a place for all of us to come and relax after a hard day’s work.” “I like it you did really good Bella, Fox is going to be very pleased with you.” “Hey Bella I got to run a few errands ill see you later, oh and don’t ever call me like that again you scared the shit out of me.” Keith turns to leave and drop’s a quarter in the jukebox and plays CircusMusic.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Big Top
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL