Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 03:01:51
Page:  1 
The Boss's Vengeance Started by: Alonzo on Jun 06, '11 22:27

Alonzo walked over to the table and picked up the longest kitchen knife he could find. He stalked back over to his prey, grabbed him by his jet-black hair and spat in the guy's face whilst balancing the knife on the man's left eyeball. He slowly crept down the mans face until he got to his cheek and gently began to cut it open revealing, drops of blood to drip from his face like an infants saliva. The man winced, making the cut larger.

Not gonna ask you again. Where are they? Hm. Not gonna tell me, eh. Last chance.

The man tried to nod his head in denial, for he couldn't speak. Alonzo took a sock off one of his bodyguards and stuffed it in the man's mouth. Not so he couldn't speak but also so that he didn't bite his tongue off.

So that's how it is, eh. 

Alonzo tugged on the man's hair once again, lifted his knife up at a 45 degree angle from his chest and slit the man's throat with no remorse. 

Dump the body somewhere other than here. I hate the smell of dead bodies. Alonzo walked over to his desk and clasped his bloddy hands on the table. There was no more leads, no more witnesses, no more snitches. What's this world coming to? A knock on the door. 

Who is it? 

Alonzo asked. His left hand slowly creeping up to his shotgun carefully hidden right under the desk away from sight. A tall bloke who was larger than average, peeped his head through the door and slowly opened the door. 

It's me boss! I think I found something your gonna wanna hear.

Alonzo's head of security and surveillance by the name of teddy was a mean soma ma bitch. He used to bully bullies at school. Rob drug dealers who robbed dealers. The worst of the worst. But the best at his job. No-one fucked with teddy. Alonzo felt much safer when he was teddy. Ofcourse anyone would, when their walking with 6''9 beast with a tommy-gun in their custom-made waist coat. 

Take a seat teddy. What you found?

Alonzo, poured himself and teddy a shot of whisky, leaned back into his leather chair and waited for Teddy's presentation. Five Photos were sprawled over him and the two men were left to business.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.k. you know what to do? We go in, bust the bastard's head open but just before we do. We ask him where he's seen them. Suddenly one of the hired thugs stepped forward and asked a ques. 

Who exactly are you looking for, I mean we looking for?

Alonzo, laughed. Turned around, swung his baseball hat and smashed it at the man's head with a full swing. Blood splattered everywhere, the baseball bat smashed and Alonzo got his new suit.... wet.

Anyone else wanna ask.. Hm. Who's gonna get me a new bat.

All the men, offered their weapons. Alonzo chose a solid metal wrench.

Good man. Extra hundred bucks for you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The man regrouped at a local hide-out under a tunned heading towards the outskirts of the city. This was perfect, there was no civilisation here for a over a mile and this was the local crack-head squat area. Tramps were lying all over the floor. Needles were laying on the ground everywhere. The place stunk but it wasn't hard to find their man. There was a car over in the distance, windows down. Music blaring. 

There he is. Split up so were not too bait. Two of you go that way. Teddy come with me. 

Two of the men, walked over down the south side of the bridge with their hoods up and their ballies on. Alonzo and Teddy crouched down, and almost half-waddled to their destination. The back of the car. The driver was no- way aware. Possibly high. The two thugs that split up earlier suddenly started smashing at the windscreen, breaking the windows. And denting the bonnet. The man jumped out and Teddy came from behing and grabbed him with ease. Alonzo came infront of him and punched him in the guts as hard as he could. 

You heard the name of Aldo and Tommy before. 

The man, spat in Alonzo's face. Alonzo grabbed him by the balls and squeezed. The man screamed in pain. 

Do that again and imma rip off, ya hear me. Now, answer my question again. 

I don't know man. I sold him and his friend  some coke and bit of Heroin. That's all I know, last I heard they set up shop in Baltimore Street. That's where his goons are. If anyone's gonna know. They'll know.

Thanks for your help. 

Alonzo took out his wrench from the back of his coat and weighed the tool in his hand. He lifted his arm once again and landed the wrench right on the man's temple. Blood went everywhere.

Report Post Tip

boring.... lol nah juss buzzin not bad at all ;D

Magneto walks up to Alonzo and gives him a box of chocolate's....

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Boss's Vengeance
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL