Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 07:57:17
Page:  1 
Night calls Started by: Aldo on Jun 07, '11 04:36

it was the early hours of the morning, Aldo was asleep in his twin sized bed. When there was a frantic knock at his door. He heard yells on the other side, and he scrambled up and opened the door to see one of his men.

What the fuck do you want! It's four in the morning!

Boss, it's Ricky, our drug connection. He was killed at a local drug den in the Bayou.

Shit, something will go down. Who do I know from there... Come in, take a seat.

They both sat down... And Aldo thought... Who did he know... LaMaestro... and Alonzo! That's it! Alonzo is after him for the money ordeals...

Alright, Robert, go to New York... I have a penthouse on 5th ave, prepare it. shit might go south any day now. I need to be prepared. When shit hits the fan, I'd need to lay low...

Aldo quickly scrambled up to his window to see a black sedan speed down the street when he reached the window. He turned to Rob.

Out! Now! Get the fucking safehouse ready!!!

The man left, and Aldo laid back down in his bed, unable to sleep for the rest of the night.....

Report Post Tip

Meanwhile Back In St.Louis...

....Hmm how we gonn'a get this prick, he should get word his dealer got rubbed out soon, then he'll be on the alert....

Ok, i'll take a few guys to Chicago, put a few holes in his house, theres a 50/50 chance he won't be there, so i want you, Alonzo, ask around, ask your men, see if theres word on another safe house that the prick owns, its worth checking out!

...Maestro takes five of his men to Chicago....

..Heres the son'of a bitches house here, ok Tommy, dean go round back and spray lead from there, Leo you and Tony go either side of me and Carlo, be ready to throw a Molotov Cocktail after our rounds are empty, got it?!!...

Ok... lets make this prick wish he hadn't crossed us....

The shooting finishes after 10 minutes, sirens are heard in the background.... the house is near ruin, and a Molotov sets it alight... Maestro Inspects...

Get in the car and start the engine.... Ok Aldo lets see you smile'n now.....FUCK!!... okay he's not here, ok go, i need to ring Alonzo!!!, go fucking go!...

The Sedan speeds off....

Hope Alonzo finds em'!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Night calls
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL